TIFR Recruitment 2017: A vacancy circular has been aired by Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR) through their formal website with the aim of placing talented aspirants below various designations. Graduate who are willing to get into a research based or clerical positions in any recognised institute can make use of this offer. If you are interested in short term jobs, then you shall prefer these jobs. As per the notice, only few positions are going to be occupied below Scientific Officer, Assistant, Clerk and Trainee posts. Candidates who wish to fetch clear information about TIFR Recruitment 2017 can check out the sub headings given below.
|Institute||Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR)|
|Post Name||Scientist Officer, Assistant, Clerk, Trainee|
|No of Posts||06||Last Date||21-01-2017|
|Education||MD/ Bachelor’s Degree/ Graduate|
|Job Nature||Temporary Basis|
TIFR Recruitment 2017
Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR) is a government approved research center which runs below the control of Department of Atomic Energy. It is involved in conducting researches in natural science, mathematics, biological science and theoretical computer science. This deemed university requires research oriented, innovative and challenging aspirants for filling six temporary positions of different Officer and clerical level positions. Candidates who are seeking for government opportunities can utilise this chance.
I would say, this a great offer for graduates who are well-versed in typing skills. Additionally, the applicants should also have enough knowledge in Computer operation and applications such as MS-Word, MS-Excel, etc. Individuals who wish to attain these positions should overcome different filtering stages of TIFR Recruitment 2017. The engagements will be for a period of one year which could be drawn out further with subject to outstanding service or need. Appointees should be ready to work on shift basis and also on Saturday or Sunday. Readers who desire to serve below these positions can submit their applications through online.
Designation Wise Vacancies in TIFR
|Sl.No||Designation||No of Posts||Age Limit||Salary|
|1||Scientific Officer (C)||1||38 years||Rs.62444/- pm|
|2||Project Scientific Assistant (B)||1||28 years||Rs.32500/- pm|
|3||Project Clerk (A) – Accounts||1||Rs.19500/- pm|
|4||Project Clerk (A)||2|
|5||Clerk Trainee||1||Rs.15000/- pm|
Educational Requirement: Candidates who have completed Master’s Degree or bachelor’s degree or graduate course in their related fields from a recognised university or institute are eligible to apply for these posts.
- For Scientific Officer –B. Sc in any Stream
- For Scientific Assistant – B.Sc in Chemistry/ Biotechnology
- For Project Clerk –Accounts – B.Com
- For Clerk (A) & Trainee – Graduate degree
Individuals should have obtained 50 to 60 % marks in the qualifying examination. Moreover, those who are applying for the Sl.No.3 to 5 posts should be proficient in computer usage and typing skills.
Work Experience: Applicants who are applying for TIFR posts must hold prior work experience in writing science articles in newspapers, handling of HPLC & peptide synthesizers, clerical work or any similar works.
- For Scientific Officer – 1 to 2 years
- For Scientific Assistant – 0 to 2 years
- For Clerk Post – one year
Age Limitations: The upper age limit for each position is mentioned already on the above table. This age can be relaxed by reserved category applicants as per existing government orders in force.
- For OBC – 3 years
- For SC/ ST – 5 years
The cut-off date for considering the age of the applicants will be as on 1st July 2016.
Recruitment Process: Applications received in response to the advertisement shall be validated by the recruitment team by means of education and experience. The one who seemed to be eligible shall be invited for recruitment process.
Out station candidates will be paid for 3rd tier a/c train fare, in case if she/ he have applied for Sl.No. 1 posts. In this recruitment, the selection will be done based on performance of the participants in written test/ Skill test or Interview.
- For Scientific Officer & Assistant – Written test/ Interview
- For Other – Written test/ Computer Proficiency or Skill test
Remunerations: Candidates who successfully completes the above stated selection process will be appointed on temporary basis for an initial period of one year which can be further drawn out upto 3 years with respect to satisfying performance and requirement. During this period, the appointee shall be offered a fixed salary according to TIFR norms.
- Pay Scale for Scientific Officer – Rs.15600 to 39100/- pm with grade pay of Rs.5400/-
- Salary for Assistant – Rs.32500/- pm
- Salary for Sl.No.3 & 4 – Rs.19500/- pm
- Salary for Trainee – Rs.15000/- pm
How to Apply Online for TIFR Recruitment 2017
Go through the above said eligibility conditions before filling the online application form. Aspirants who find them to be suitable for these jobs can start to register their personal details through online. Use the official career link of TIFR for submitting your application. The complete guidelines for online application are listed out below.
- To apply for TIFR Recruitment 2017, candidates have to logon to the career site i.e. “www.tifrh.res.in/index.php/staff-positions” from your system.
- Click o the “Apply Online” link near to the concerned post name.
- If you are a fresh candidate, tap on the “New Registration” link below the login fields.
- Fill the registration form with required data and give “Submit”
- After registration, a username and password will be created.
- Use it as login information and fill the rest of the form.
- After successful submission, an application form will be displayed in printable form.
- Download and take the printout of the form.
- Online registration Starts from – 28th Dec 2016
- Last Date for Online Submission/ Printing application– 21st Jan 2017
Note: The details regarding eligibility conditions and other requirements are explained elaborately in the above sub heading. If you want to get additional information about TIFR Recruitment 2017, please refer the official notification.