THSTI Recruitment 2017: An official announcement has been made by Translational Health Science and Technology Institute (THSTI) through their official portal with the intention of hiring suitable candidates for filling the existing vacancies which are present below Administrative and Technical Positions. On referring the notification of THSTI Recruitment 2017, only 06 positions are going to be filled below Officer, Programmer, Technician and Assistant Positions. Candidates who are looking for temporary positions can apply for these vacancies. Here in our page, we have explained lot of details about this recruitment in the below sub headings.
|Institution||Translational Health Science and technology Institute (THSTI)|
|Post Name||Officer, Programmer, Technician & Assistant|
|Vacancy No’s||6||Last Date||15-01-2017|
|Degree||PGDM/ BCA/ 12th pass/ Graduate/ Diploma|
|Job Nature||Contractual Basis|
|Place of Posting||Faridabad|
THSTI Recruitment 2017
Translational Health Science and technology Institute (THSTI) is a self financed research institute of Department of Biotechnology and functions below the administrative control of Ministry of Science and Technology. It does researches on medicines in order to improve the health of the people. Recently, THSTI has setup various research centres for performing various translational work. To serve in those centres, THSTI is going to recruit young, skillful and committed aspirants in that positions. Aspirants who are good in stock maintenance, Data Entry Works, laboratory works, etc is more preferred for these jobs.
Candidates who get selected in THSTI Recruitment 2017 will be made to serve in the centres which were nearly started by this institute. Those who wish to attain these positions should qualify various screening process conducted by THSTI. Qualifying candidates will be recruited on contractual basis which may include probation period also. Interested people are asked to submit their application through the methods given below.
Designation Wise Vacancy Details
|Sl.No||Designation||No of Posts||Age Limit||Salary|
|1||Senior Officer||1||30 years||Rs.34800/- pm|
|4||Clerical Assistant||2||30 years||Rs.21989/- pm|
Academic Qualification: Individuals who are holding Graduate degree with post Graduate Diploma or Bachelor’s degree or graduate degree in their related domain or higher secondary level pass with Diploma or any similar course from a widely known institute or university are capable for this post.
- For Senior Officer – Graduate with PGDM in Material Management/ Financial Management
- For Programmer – BCA or any equivalent
- For Lab Technician – 12th with Science plus 2 years Diploma in Medical Lab technology
- For Clerical Assistant – Graduate degree
- For Technical Assistant – Degree/ Diploma in Mechanical/ Instrumentation/ Electrical Engineering
Work Experience: Aspirants who are having post qualification experience in material management, ERP implementation and Maintenance, Research & development laboratories or any other similar experience are suitable for these jobs.
- For Notification – I post – 3 years
Age Limit & Relaxation: The cut-off date for determining the age of the applicants will be as on the last date of application submission. The upper age limit mentioned on the above table can be relaxed by reserved category candidates as per norms.
- Age limit for SC/ ST/ Government Employees – 35 years
- Age Limit for OBC – 33 years
- Age limit for PWD – 40 years
- Age Limit for PWD (OBC) – 43 years
- Age Limit for PWD (SC/ ST) – 45 years
Recruitment Process: THSTI will conduct various selection processes such as written test/ Skill test and Interview for choosing the suitable person for the above positions. Aspirants who are qualifying in all these tests will be considered for selection.
- For Notification-I – Written Test, Skill Test and Interview
- For Notification – II – Written Test and Skill test
Out station candidates who are belonging to the reserved category can get to and fro 2nd class rail allowance as per government norms.
Emoluments Offered: Aspirants who are appointed below notification-I posts will be engaged in the positions for a period of 5 years which includes 2 years probation also. After the completion of contract, he or she can be considered for regular service based upon their performance.
For the other posts, the appointment will be initially for a period of one year which also includes 6 months probation. During this period, the appointees will be get salary according to THSTI norms.
- For Senior Officer – Rs.9300 to 34800/- pm with grade pay of Rs.4600/-
- For Sl.No. 2 & 3 – Rs.5200 to 20200/- pm with grade pay between Rs.2400 to 2800/-
- For Notification – II – Rs.21989/- per month
In addition to the above pay, they are also admissible for medical expenses, LTC, bonus, new pension scheme, etc as per institute guidelines.
Application Fee: Aspirants who are applying for Notification-I post should pay the application fee in the form of demand draft drawn in favour of “THSTI” payable at Gurgaon. However, reserved category applicants are exempted from application fee payment.
- For General & OBC – Rs.100/-
- For SC/ ST/ Women/ PWD – fee exempted
How to Apply for THSTI Recruitment 2017
Before filling the online application form, aspirants have to make sure that they qualify the eligibility conditions of THSTI Recruitment 2017. Candidates are asked to use Google Chrome browser while you are applying online. The instructions for online registration are listed below.
- Go to the formal website of THSTI i.e. “www.thsti.res.in”.
- Click on the respective link which is scrolling below “Announcement and Update”.
- Now, click on the “Apply Online” link near to the post for which you want to apply.
- Read the instructions carefully and click on the “Click to Proceed”
- Fill the required details and upload the PDF file of Latest Curriculum Vitae.
- After the final submit, an application form will be displayed in printable form.
- Download and take the printout of the form.
Those who are applying for Notification-I post alone have to take the hardcopy of the e-form and attach the following documents along with it.
- Demand Draft
- Degree certificate & Mark sheets
- Curriculum Vitae
- Experience certificate, etc
Forward these documents to “Head Administration, THSTI, NCR Biotech Science Cluster, 3rd Milestone, Faridabad-Gurgaon Expressway, PO. Box-04, Faridabad-121001” by registered or speed post. Also, super scribe the “Post Applied for_____” on the top of the envelope.
Dates to Remember
|Notification – I|
|Last date for Online Application Submission||15th Jan 2017|
|Last date for receiving the hardcopy of the application||22nd Jan 2017|
|Notification – II|
|Last Date for Online Application Submission||15th Jan 2017|
|Name of shortlisted candidates will be update on website from||20th Jan 2017|
|Date of Written test and skill test||4th Feb 2017|
Note: In the above section, we have given the necessary details which are required to apply for THSTI Recruitment 2017. You can also refer the official site for getting more information.