Thane Police Recruitment 2017: A vacancy advertisement has been let out by Thane Police department through their official portal stating that there are 273 vacancies available below Police Constable Designation. Individuals with good physical fitness and have passed higher secondary level are suitable to take part in Thane Police Recruitment 2017. Are you a person who is passionate about police job? Then this will be a right job for you. Candidates who have logged into our page in search of latest police job can go through the below section for more details.
|Vacancy No’s||273||Last Date||17-03-2017|
|Job Type||Permanent Basis|
Thane Police Recruitment 2017
Individuals who are seriously trying for police profession in government sector can make use of this golden offer. Those who are applying for this job have to be physical fit and healthy. Candidates, who are not qualifying the physical standards which are mentioned on the official notification of Thane Police Recruitment 2017, are not required to apply. Aspirants have to undergo several screening process for achieving this position. Impressive salary packages will be given for the selected candidates as per norms. Desirous people are asked to submit their application only through online.
Post Wise Vacancies in Thane Police
|Sl.No||Post Name||No of Posts||Age Limit||Salary|
|1||Police Constable||273||28 years||Rs.20200/- pm|
Essential Qualification: Individuals who have passed 12th class or any equivalent qualification from a government approved board or university is eligible to apply for this post.
- Required Qualification – 12th pass
Age Restrictions & Relaxation: Aspirants who have attained the age of 18 years are eligible to apply for this police job. Anyhow, the upper age limit of the candidate should not exceed 28 years. Relaxation in upper age limit is admissible for applicants belonging to reserved category only.
- Age Limit for OBC – 31 years
- Age Limit for SC/ ST – 33 years
Recruitment Process: The applications submitted through the online shall be verified by the selection panel and only the deserving candidates will be invited for written examination. Candidates who are qualifying in this test would be called for Physical Test.
Those who are successful in this test have to take part in the personal interview. Aspirants who are provisionally shortlisted through interview will undergo medical examination. Finally, medically fit candidates would be considered for appointment.
- Written Exam
- Physical Test
- Medical Test
Salary & Pay Scale: Selected candidates will be recruited on permanent basis at various districts in Maharashtra. The monthly wages offered for the constable will be in the form of pay band one only.
- Pay Scale – Rs.5200 to 20200/- pm
- Grade Pay – Rs.2000/-
- Special Pay – Rs.500/-
Application Fee: Applicants are required to pay their application fee through online payment gateways such as net banking, credit or debit card. You can also remit the fee in cash by using online generated Bank Challan.
- Fee for General – Rs.300/-
- Fee for SC/ ST – Rs.150/-
- Fee for EXSM – Rs.50/-
How to Apply Online for Thane Police Recruitment 2017
Aspirants who are satisfying the eligibility criteria of Thane Police Recruitment 2017 can submit their application through online. The detailed steps for online application are given in the below list.
- Logon to the official portal of Thane Police i.e. “www.mahapolice.mahaonline.gov.in”.
- Click on the “New Registration” link and fill your basic details.
- After registration, you can use Username/ Email id and password as login data and fill the rest of the form.
- Upload the scanned copies of photo and
- Select the payment option and make the fee payment.
- After final Submission, an application form will be displayed in printable format.
- Download and take the printout of the form.
|Apply Online||Click here|
- Date of Advertisement – 23rd Feb 2017
- Starting date for online submission – 24th Feb 2017
- Last Date for Online Application/ Online Fee Payment – 17th March 2017
- Last Date for fee payment through bank – 21st March 2017
Note: The details such as qualification, age, experience, application fee, etc of Thane Police Recruitment 2017 have been illustrated on the above paragraphs for the convenience of Job Hunters.