TGMC Bank Recruitment 2018: Tumkur Grain Merchants Co-operative Bank has released an advertisement for filling the designations of Assistant and Attender posts with a total of 30 vacancies. Aspiring candidates who wish to work in Banking Industry can apply for this recruitment via offline mode, so that the starting date is on 02-06-2018 and closing date is 22-06-2018. Here the candidates can be shortlisted by evaluating each individual’s performance in the Personal Interview. Additional information related to this TGMC Bank Recruitment 2018 can be clearly explained in the below section.
|TGMC Bank Recruitment 2018- Highlights|
|Post Name||Assistant and Attender posts|
|Qualification||12th Standard, Graduation|
|Selection Type||Personal Interview|
TGMC Bank Recruitment 2018
Tumkur Grain Merchants Co-operative Bank is promoted by the Grain merchants of Tumkur city and was formed on 13.12.1963. In the years of 1950’s and 1960’s Tumkur city has been developed as a major business center in the state of Karnataka. At this time a lot of trades and agreements have been signed in the city, however they do not have the proper banking facilities and services. By observing this critical condition, the leading merchants of Tumkur discussed and decided to open an Urban Co-operative Bank in the city. After the formation of this bank, it has marked a substantial growth in the Co-operative Banking Sector along with all its objectives. Now this bank has released a latest vacancy notification in its official website for the recruitment of 30 Assistant and Attender posts.
TGMC Bank Vacancies 2018
|Sl.No||Name of Posts||Vacancies||Salary Offered|
|1.||Assistant||26||Rs. 20000-36300 /-|
|2.||Attender||04||Rs. 14550-26700 /-|
Emoluments Offered: Candidates who got selected for the above mentioned posts will get a decent Salary Package with other allowances as per the rules adopted in the Bank.
- For Assistant posts: Rs. 20000-36300 /-
- For Attender posts: Rs. 14550-26700 /-
Eligibility Criteria for TGMC Bank Recruitment 2018
If anyone desires to submit their application for TGMC Bank Recruitment 2018 then they must have to satisfy all the eligibility conditions mentioned in the advertisement.
Academic Qualification: Aspirants who have completed their Graduation/ 12th Standard from a recognized University/ board alone are eligible to apply for this recruitment process.
- 12th Standard
Age Limit: Candidates should satisfy the Minimum and Maximum Age Limits as on the date of 22.06.2018 which is mentioned in the official notification itself.
- Lower Age Limit:18 years
- Upper Age Limit: 40 years
Selection Procedure for TGMC Bank Vacancy
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on the performance in the Interview Process only and no other recruitment process will be conducted by TGMC Bank.
- Personal Interview
How to Apply for TGMC Bank Recruitment 2018
Application Fees: Candidates are required to pay the below prescribed application fees by means of online/ offline mode.
- General: Rs. 1000 /-
- Reserved Categories: Rs. 500 /-
Steps for Application: Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility criteria norms can start filling their applications by means of online mode. The step by step procedure for offline Application is listed below,
- Initially candidates have to visit the official website, www.tgmcbank.com
- Download the corresponding Recruitment Advertisement from the “News & Events” section
- Read all the instructions mentioned in the advertisement to check your eligibility criteria
- Take a Print out of the Application Form which is downloaded from the official website
- Fill the Application form with all the necessary details
- Affix a recent passport size photograph in the Application Form
- Candidates have to send the filled Application form along with the photocopy of other relevant documents to the Postal Address “Tumkur Grain Merchants Co-Operative Bank Limited, Administrative Office: B H Road, Tumkur-572103”
- Envelope should be super scribed with “Application for the Post of……………..”
|TGMC Bank Recruitment 2018- Important Dates|
|Starting Date for Submitting Offline Application||2nd June 2018|
|Closing Date for Submission of Offline Application||22nd June 2018|
Note: In the above section, we have discussed all the information about TGMC Bank Recruitment 2018. For any doubts refer the official notification attached in the below section.