Telangana CDPO Syllabus 2017: Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) is going to hire candidates under the posts of Child Development Project Officer (CDPO). In order to place the talented candidates under this designation, TSPSC has planned to conduct offline based OMR exam. We came to know that the application receiving process for this examination has been started and Telangana CDPO Exam 2017 will be conducted once immediately after the closing date of receipt of application. So the candidates who are all interested to participate in this examination are asked to asked to submit their application and to start preparing Telangana CDPO Syllabus 2017 with reference to the below section. If candidates got qualified in this written test, then they will be eligible to participate in further selection process i.e Interview.
|Telangana CDPO Syllabus 2017 – Highlights|
|Exam Name||Telangana CDPO Exam 2017||Exam Type||Objective|
|Material||Exam Syllabus||Exam Category||CDPO Posts|
|Exam Date||Announced Soon…||Exam Phase||Single Phase|
|Authority||Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC)||Website||www.tspsc.gov.in|
Telangana CDPO Syllabus 2017
TSPSC is a body created by the constitution of India. Its responsibility is to select the applicants for various civil service jobs in Indian state of Telangana. It gives appointment to the desirable candidates according to the merits of the applicants and the rules of reservation. They have recently posted that they are going to hire 68 candidates under the posts of Child Development Project Officer (CDPO) by means of conducting written examination.
Only graduated candidates who lie between the ages of 18 to 44 years are eligible to participate in this written examination. Those candidates who are with an intention to get qualify in this examination are asked to prepare well for examination using Telangana CDPO Syllabus 2017 listed below.
- Qualification: Degree
- Age Limit: 18 to 44 years
- Selection Rounds: Written Examination, Interview
Exam Topics of Telangana CDPO: The questions for this examination will be comprised from the below topics, so the applicants are asked to prepare the same effectively.
- General Studies and General Abilities
- Concern Subject
Telangana CDPO Exam Pattern 2017
There will be two papers namely Paper I and Paper II under Telangana CDPO Exam 2017. The question for this examination will be in the 10th class and degree standard.
|Paper. No||Subjects||No of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|I||General Studies and General Abilities||150||150|
- There will be only objective type
- Maximum marks for examination is
- Time duration of 150 minutes will be given to complete each paper.
Subject Wise Syllabus of Telangana CDPO Exam 2017
Multiple choice questions for 450 marks will be there from General Studies & General Abilities and Concern Subject. Candidates who are all going to qualify in this examination alone will be eligible for interview. So the candidates are asked to prepare Telangana CDPO Syllabus 2017 seriously.
General Studies and General Abilities Syllabus:
- Current affairs
- International Relations and Events
- General Science
- Socio-economic, Political and Cultural History of Modern India with special emphasis on Indian national Movement
- Indian Constitution
- Indian Political System
- Environmental issues
- Economic and Social Development of India and Telangana
- Physical, Social and Economic Geography of India
- Physical, Social and Economic Geography and Demography of Telangana.
- Governance and Public Policy
- Social Exclusion
- Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of Telangana
- Policies of Telangana State
- Logical Reasoning, etc
Concern Subject Syllabus:
- Social Structure
- Basic Social Institutions
- Human Life Span Development
- Human Nutrition and Food Science
- Family and Community Nutrition
- Early Childhood Development and Education
- Health, Hygiene and Sanitation
- Policies and Programmes related to Rural Development, Women and Children
- Social Problems
- Social work intervention and communication, etc
Telangana CDPO Exam 2017:
Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) is going to fill up 68 vacancies available under the position of CDPO. For that TSPSC is going to conduct examination soon. In order to participate in this written test, candidates are asked to submit their applications through proper channel.
- Position – Child Development Project Officer (CDPO)
- Total number of vacancies – 68
- Last date for application – 16th October 2017
- Exam Date – Announced Soon…
|Official Site||Click here|
In the above section we have discussed Telangana CDPO Syllabus 2017 that might be helpful for the candidates who had applied for CDPO posts. For any other queries visit the official website of TSPSC.