TSPSC CDPO Recruitment 2017: Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has announced a Latest recruitment notification for filling up 68 Child Development Project Officers (CDPO) posts in the Woman Development and Child Welfare Department in the state of Telangana. Qualified Woman Candidates who are eligible for TSPSC CDPO Recruitment 2017 can apply Online from the Official website of TSPSC. Further details such as Eligibility Criteria, Salary details, Applying Procedure & Important Dates are given below in this section.
|Position Name||CDPO||No of Openings||68|
|Qualification||Degree in Home science/ Social work/ Sociology||Application Mode||Online|
|Selection Process||Merit List||Job Nature||Permanent|
|Last Date||16.10.2017||Job Location||Telangana|
Telangana CDPO Recruitment 2017
Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) is one of the Youngest Public Service Commission which Provides more number of State wise Government Jobs in Telangana. TSPSC will release Job Notifications for filling vacancies under various departments in the State of Telangana. Candidates can apply for different types of jobs based on their desired Qualification. The names of the selected candidates were published on the official website of TSPSC once all the Recruitment process got over.
Telangana CDPO Vacancy Details
|S.No||Name of the Post||Salary Offered||Vacancies|
|01||Child Development Project Officer||Rs.35120- Rs 87130/-||68|
Eligibility Criteria for Telangana CDPO Recruitment 2017
Before applying for Telangana CDPO Recruitment 2017 the candidates must check whether they fulfill the required Eligibility criteria as specified below. If the applicant does not have the required Eligibility criteria then the applications are rejected by the officials.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have completed the below mentioned Educational Qualification from a recognized board or university.
- Degree in Home Science/ Social work/ Sociology from a recognized university in India.
Age Limit: The Age Limit for Child development Project officer is listed below.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 44 Years
Age Relaxation: Age Relaxation will be applicable to the reserved categories as per the Government rules.
- SC/ ST, OBC and State Government Employees: 05 Years
- PH: 10 Years
- Ex-Service man: 03 Years
Selection Process for Telangana CDPO Recruitment 2017:
The selection process can be done by the following steps.
- Written Exam
Applying Procedure for TSPSC CDPO Recruitment 2017
Woman candidates who satisfy all the Eligibility Criteria are advised to apply for Telangana CDPO Recruitment 2017 through online mode from their Official website. No other modes of Application will be accepted by Telangana State Public Service commission. The Steps involved in Application Process is listed below
- Before applying for this post the Candidates have to first visit the Official website of TSPSC “tspsc.gov.in”and register themselves for the One Time Registration (OTR).
- After the OTR process the candidates can apply by log in to their profile using their TSPSC Id and Date of Birth as provided in the OTR.
- In the Online Application candidates are required to fill their Educational Qualification and other details such as E-mail id, Aadhar card number and the centre of Examination.
- After entering all the details the final step involves the payment of Application fees in Online or Offline mode.
- Check all the details once again and click on the Submit button.
- Filled Application form will be generated. Take a print out of the Application form for Future use.
|TSPSC CDPO Recruitment 2017 – Important Dates|
|Starting Date For Online Application||18.09.2017|
|Last Date For Online Application||16.10.2017|
In this section we have discussed about Telangana CDPO Recruitment 2017 and their necessary details. Individuals who are eagerly waiting for these types of Recruitment were advised to visit this section regularly. Here we will update other TSPSC CDPO Recruitment 2017 information like Model Question papers, Admit card and Result related Queries soon. Candidates having further doubts are requested to write on our comment section.