TCS NextStep Portal (Nextstep TCS) is an exclusive webpage launched by Tata Consultancy Services (TSC) for the convenience of aspirants who aspire to secure TCS Careers. This web portal is dedicated to receive online applications from graduates who wish to participate in campus or off campus interview conducted by TCS. However, candidates who wish to apply for TCS Careers through TCS NextStep Portal should follow several guidelines to make the online registration successful. In this article we are going to discuss about the eligibility criteria and the steps involved in TCS NextStep Registration.
|Organization||Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)|
|Designation||System Engineer, Service Desk & Others|
|Education||B.E/ B.Tech, B.Sc, MCA, MBA & Others|
|Experience||0 to 3 years|
|Entry Type||IT and Business Process Services (BPS)|
TCS NextStep Portal Eligibility Criteria
TCS offers two different types of entry options for graduates. Aspirants may choose the right entry option which complies with their education qualification and other eligibility criteria. Based on these two entry types the job role, salary, designation and work environment differs. The entry options available in TCS NextStep Registration portal are listed below.
- Information Technology (IT)
- Business Process Service (BPS)
Aspirants willing to apply for TCS Careers should possess the academic qualification as per the guidelines of TCS. Candidates must be graduated in any Science, Engineering or Management stream with more than 60% marks in their final exams. Despite of the education qualification there are several other restrictions. Applicants should not have backlogs while pursing their academics and no break/ gap allowed more than 24 months between School, UG and PG courses.
Here we are going to see about the eligibility criteria and education qualification required for both types of entry options.
Eligibility Criteria for Information Technology (IT)
Applicants who prefers IT stream must possess Engineering/ Science stream education in Under Graduate or Post Graduate degree.
- E/ BTech, M.E/ MTech or MCA with Math/ Statistics as a subject in UG degree is also eligible.
- Sc Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology Stream is also eligible.
Job Role or Designations:
- Associate System Engineer, Service Desk, Trainee and Others
Eligibility Criteria for Business Process Service (BPS)
Likewise, aspirants who wish to apply for Business Process Services (BPS) must possess management degree in concerned stream.
- Fulltime MBA/ PGDM or any equivalent management degree in the stream of Operations, Finance, HR, IT & Systems and Marketing are eligible.
Job Role or Designations:
- Management Trainee, Assistant Manager and Others
Other Requirements for Both IT and BPS
- Minimum 60% marks in 10th, 12th, UG and PG degree
- More than 2 years of Education gap/ break is not allowed
- Backlogs/ Pending backlogs are not allowed
- Up to 3 years of experience are acceptable
Registration Procedure for TCS NextStep Portal
- Firstly log on to “nextstep.tcs.com” and click on the “Register Now” button.
- On the next page choose the industry “IT or BPS” which you wish to apply.
- If available choose the interview type On Campus (CT) and Off Campus (DT).
- Then you have to fill the form which requires filling your primary details.
- Once you enter all these details verify and submit it.
- On successful submission you will receive the “CT/DT Reference ID” and “Password” in your Email Inbox.
- Use these credentials to login into the TCS NextStep Portal and find the menu named “Application Form” and click on it.
- You will get an online application form; fill it with your academic, personal and professional details.
- Then upload your recent passport size “photo and resume” in the allowed format.
- After uploading all these details submit the application and save the printable copy of application for future reference.
TCS Off Campus 2017 Schedule
- TCS Off Campus Drive for 2017 Batch – February/ March 2017 (Tentative)
Guidelines to Follow While Appearing for TCS Campus or Off Campus Interview
While appearing for On Campus or Off Campus Interview candidates have to carry the application copy generated from the TCS NextStep Portal. However, applicants will get the intimation for Off Campus Drive in your registered E-Mail ID. On receiving the intimation candidates have to log on the Portal for updating the Online Test Location and other details. Once you make the update you can edit it so be cautious while updating the location and schedule. Also candidates have to carry the application form and resume along with them.