TCGL Recruitment 2017: Tourism Corporation of Gujarat Limited (TCGL) has introduced an internship programme for the benefit of Gujarat tourists and it is successfully carrying out now. In order to provide training for students to grow the tourist destinations, project and development of the sector, they are inviting applications from the interested persons. Aspirants who have done internship programme with TCGL would be eligible to apply for TCGL Recruitment 2017. Howbeit, this opportunity is provided for fresh passed out students also. The requirement of the candidates to join this Internship programme is mentioned below,
|Organisation||Tourism Corporation of Gujarat Limited (TCGL)|
|Education||Bachelors Degree or Diploma|
TCGL recruitment 2017
Tourism Corporation of Gujarat Limited (TCGL) is providing comprehensive travel assistance and services to the tourists visiting Gujarat. Some of the services of TGCL include accommodation, conducting tours and Ground Transport in wide range. To make the tourists convenient to travel, they had planned to provide Internship training relevant to that for the fresh Candidates. The above said training is to be implemented in various branches such as accounts, marketing, project, events, tours & travels and Hotels.
The knowledge of computer is must for the applicants and preference would be given to those who are proficient in Gujarati and English languages. The recruitment would be purely on Internship training only. After selection, candidates have to sign an internship bond with TCGL. As per the discretion of Management, appointees may be placed at any location of TCGL offices in Gujarat.
Educational Profile: With an aggregate of 55-60% of marks, applying persons should have finished Diploma or Bachelors Degree in any relevant branch.
- For Intern Post – Bachelors Degree or Diploma
Age Restriction: Age of the applicants for this Internship Programme shall be considered in accordance with the TCGL Recruitment rules or norms.
Selection Process: Recruitment would be made on the basis of interview. At the time of Walk-in for the interview, candidates must bring the self attested copies and original certificates/ documents for the process of validation.
How to Apply Online for TCGL recruitment 2017
Only candidates who are fulfilling the requisite eligibility criteria with completed prescribed educational qualification are advised to apply in online. Also, the applicants have to submit the scanned copies of the resume and all the relevant certificates in the e-mail address “firstname.lastname@example.org”. For the convenience of candidates not familiar with internet, we guide you to apply via below instructions.
- Initially, enter the website through the Gateway of “www.gujarattourism.com”.
- After entering the website, find the tab named “Career” found in the bottom of the home page.
- In that page click the “Advertisement” link under Internship programme in TGCL-2017.
- The advertisement regarding that will be immediately downloaded.
- In the same advertisement page, select the highlighted link “Click here to apply”.
- While clicking the link, a new application form will be appeared on the screen.
- Fill the application form without leaving any columns.
- After that, upload the scanned images of signature in correct dimensions.
- Finally put a tick mark in the check box provided in the declaration part.
- Finally, hit on “Submit”
- For future reference retain the print out of the submitted application form.
- Last date to submit the online application – 3rd Mar 2017 (till 4.00 PM)
Note: Aspirants who are finding for information about TCGL Recruitment 2017 shall get it from the above sections. Go through the formal notice for getting more information.