TNEB TANGEDCO Recruitment 2018: Tamil Nadu Electricity Board (TNEB) has revealed a vacancy notification in their official website, about the existence of vacancies in Assistant Engineer Post. In Electrical as well as civil discipline, about 325 vacancies are found in that post. It is a very good opportunity for Engineers to work under TNEB Jobs. The detailed information of eligibility criteria, selection, applying procedure etc, for TNEB TANGEDCO Recruitment 2018 is illustrated below.
|TNEB TANGEDCO Recruitment 2018 – Highlights|
|Designation||Assistant Engineer (AE)|
|No of Vacancies||325|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree (B.E)|
|Selection Type||Written test|
|Last Date||28th February 2018|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
TNEB TANGEDCO Recruitment 2018
Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Limited (TANGEDCO) is a vertically integrated utility in Tamil Nadu responsible for power generation, transmission and distribution. In this highly reputed organization, more than three hundreds of vacancies are found in the post of Assistant Engineer (AE). These vacancies are going to be filled by Tamil Nadu Electricity Board (TNEB). Regarding the vacancies, this board has arranged a written examination all over Tamil Nadu. Candidates who intend to serve as Assistant Engineer can register now in TANGEDCO website. More details about TNEB TANGEDCO Recruitment 2018 are elaborately discussed below.
TNEB TANGEDCO Vacancies
|Sl.No||Post Name||No of Vacancies||Age Limit||Salary|
|1||Assistant Engineer (Electrical)||300||30 years||Rs.34800/-|
|2||Assistant Engineer (Civil)||25|
Salary Details: Candidates on their selection will be placed on three months training and they shall be paid a consolidated pay every month. After successful completion of the training period, aspirants will be placed on regular pay scale.
- Consolidated pay during training – Rs.15200/-
- Pay Scale – Rs.10100-34800/-
- Grade Pay – Rs.5100/-
Eligibility Criteria to Apply for TNEB TANGEDCO Recruitment 2018
Educational Qualification: Bachelors Degree in concerned Engineering is required to apply for TNEB TANGEDCO Jobs. Otherwise, a pass in AMIE under Electrical or Civil Engineering branch is preferred to apply.
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical) – B.E (EEE/ ECE/ EIE/ CSE/ IT)
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) – B.E (Civil)
Age Restriction: The minimum age limit set for all the categories of TNEB TANGEDCO are 18 years. However the upper age limit applicable in category wise is given below. The crucial date for determining the age limit is on 1st July 2017.
- SC, SC (A), ST, MBC/ DC, BCO, BCM & Destitute Widows of all castes – No upper age
- Other Categories – 30 years
TNEB TANGEDCO Recruitment Selection Process 2018
Candidates will be called for original certificate verification in the ratio 1:5 as per the rule of reservation. After satisfactory verification of the original certificates, selection will be done based on marks obtained by the aspirants in the competitive written exam. Appointment would be purely based on the performance of the aspirants in written examination.
- Certificate verification
- Written exam
Applying Procedure for TNEB TANGEDCO Recruitment 2018
Exam Fee: Applicants can make fee payment through bank challan or through online payment. Category wise exam fee allotted is tabulated below.
|OC, BCO, BCM, MBC/ DC||Rs.500/-||Rs.90/-|
|SC, SCA, SC, Destitute Widow & Differently Abled Persons||Rs.250/-||Rs.45/-|
Online Steps to Apply for TNTRANSCO Jobs
Individuals who wish to apply for TNEB TANGEDCO Recruitment 2018 should submit your applications in online mode. The steps to do the online registration are given below.
- Log on the official website “www.tangedco.gov.in”
- Click on “Direct Recruitment – Assistant Engineers” link and refer the official notification
- Then, hit on “Apply Online” link
- To register your details, click on “Register Now” button
- Feed all the basic details in the registration form
- Cross check the filled in details once and press “Register” button
- On successful registration, a new username/ registration no and password will be generated
- Again go the previous login page and feed the login credentials obtained at initial registration
- Hit on “Login” button and get the new application form
- Fill all the required details in the application form and ensure all the details are correct
- Upload the scanned images of photograph, signature, thump impression in jpeg format
- And also upload the scanned copy of community, degree and PWD (if applicable) certificates in PDF format
- Submit the application form and proceed for fee payment through the option provided
- At the end of the process, download the hard copy of application form for future reference
|Apply Online Link 1||Click here|
|Apply Online Link 2||Click here|
|Apply Online Link 3||Click here|
Dates to Remember
|TNTRANSCO Recruitment – Dates|
|Date of publication of advertisement||14th February 2018|
|Last date for submission of application and fee payment||28th February 2018|
|Last date for payment of fee through bank challan||3rd March 2018|
Note: All the essential information in regard of TNEB TANGEDCO Recruitment 2018 is updated in the above section. This job information must be useful for the aspirants who did Engineering in concerned stream. If the applicants require additional information, go through the formal advertisement linked here.