Tamilnadu Tourism Recruitment 2018: Tamilnadu Tourism Development Corporation Limited has announced a recent employment notification in its official website for filling the vacant positions of 23 Gardener and Watchman posts. Candidates who are interested in this recruitment can send their application only through Offline mode between the dates from 11.05.2018 to 28.05.2018. Candidates seeking for Tamilnadu Tourism Recruitment 2018 can find other details such as Applying procedure, Age limit, Salary details and Selection process in the below section.
|Tamilnadu Tourism Recruitment 2018- Highlights|
|Post Name||Gardener and Watchman posts.|
|Qualification||5th Standard Pass|
|Selection Type||Shortlisting, Skill Test/ Interview|
Tamilnadu Tourism Recruitment 2018
Tamilnadu Tourism department has developed the Tamilnadu Tourism Development Corporation (TTDC) for monitoring and administrating all the matters related to the Tourism in the state. TTDC plays a major role in increasing the revenue of the Tourism department by building tourism related infrastructures on commercial basis. It is also involved in providing transport facilities by means of rail and road to cover all the major tourist destinations in Tamil Nadu for the benefit of Tourists from different places. In order to meet out the manpower requirements now this organization has released an employment notification for filling up the posts of Gardener and Watchman positions. Individuals who are interested to participate in this Tamilnadu Tourism Recruitment 2018 are requested to submit their applications only through offline mode before the closing date that is 28-05-2018.
TTDC Vacancies 2018
|S.No||Name of Post||Vacancies||Remuneration Offered|
Salary Offered: Candidates who get selected through the above said posts will be appointed and shall be offered impressive remuneration as per rules followed in the organization. The salary offered for different posts are already listed in the above table.
- For both Posts:Rs.15700 /-
Eligibility Criteria for Tamilnadu Tourism Recruitment 2018
Candidates must have to clearly go through all the Eligibility criteria Norms as mentioned in the Tamilnadu Tourism Recruitment 2018.
Educational Qualification: Applicants should have studied the below mentioned Academic Qualification from a recognized board or University.
- 5th Standard Pass
Other requirements: Apart from the educational qualification, the candidates should satisfy the below mentioned conditions.
- Candidates applying for Gardener posts should have a minimum of 1 year experience in maintaining the gardens
- For Watchman posts,candidates should be an Ex-Serviceman or they have worked for at least two years in any government organization
Age Constraints: Candidates should satisfy the below mentioned Age limits as on the date 01.07.2017. This Age limit Criteria is common for both Gardener and Watchman posts.
- General: 18 to 30 years
- BC,MBC, DC: 18 to 32 years
- SC,ST, SCA: 18 to 35 years
Selection Methods for TTDC Recruitment 2018
Selection Process: Initially the received applications were scrutinized and they were shortlisted based on several criteria. Now the shortlisted candidates were called for the Skill Test/ Interview depending on the type of posts you have applied. The Selection Process consists of the following steps as listed below,
- Short Listing
- Skill Test/ Interview
How to Submit Application for Tamilnadu Tourism Recruitment 2018
Application Fee: Nil
Steps for Offline Application: Candidates are asked to check that whether they are eligible to apply for the above mentioned posts. The Steps involved in Application Process is as listed below
- Candidates have to first visit the website, “www.tamilnadutourism.org“
- Download the advertisement and read all the instructions mentioned in it carefully
- Applicants must satisfy all the Eligibility requirements mentioned in the Notification without which they are not eligible for this recruitment
- After that fill the application in a white paper as per the prescribed Application format as attached in the official notification
- If you are applying for more than one post, then you have to send separate applications for each post
- Application form and its enclosures should be sent in envelope superscribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF _____________”
- It must be send to the Postal Address “Tourism Commissioner, Tourism Commisionerate,Tamil Nadu Tourism Complex, No.2, Wallajah Road, Chennai-600 002″ before the closing date of application submission that is 28.05.2018
|Official Notification & Application Form||tamilnadutourism.org|
|Tamilnadu Tourism Recruitment 2018 – Reference Dates|
|Starting Date for Application||11th May 2018|
|Last date for receipt of Application||28th May 2018|
Note: Here we have discussed the important details like application procedure, selection method and few other details about Tamilnadu Tourism Recruitment 2018. Candidates can also refer the official notification of this recruitment, to clarify any doubts.