Tamilnadu Police Recruitment 2018: The Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) has let out a new recruitment notification for the Police and other related government jobs currently open in state. Vacancies are breakup for male and female candidates, with more than fifteen thousand in numbers. Even the old unfilled 46 openings (Muslim – females) are also gonna filled through this Tamilnadu Police Recruitment 2018. Postings will be entirely within the various districts of Tamil Nadu. Candidates who are having passion towards these uniformed services jobs are encouraged to apply within the deadline. The minimum eligibility standards and selection details are given on below paragraphs.
|Tamilnadu Police Recruitment 2018 – Highlights|
|Board Name||Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB)|
|Designations||Police Constable, Firemen|
|Education||10th / Matric pass|
Tamilnadu Police Recruitment 2018
Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) is a government agency that recruits suitable personnels for Police, Prison and Fire & Rescue Services Departments. This year also, TNUSRB is conducting selection for the following Grade-II services as per reservations given below. Applied young buddies have to cross the different screening phases (tests) to get into these jobs.
About 20% additional weightage will be given to Tamil medium qualified aspirants. Also, candidates possessing NCC/ NSS/ Sports/ Games certificates shall get additional marks in selection process. First provisional select list will be released by this board. After verification of medical standards, character/ antecedents report, in the order of merit and based on reservation rules, placement will be done.
TN Police Vacancy Details
|S.No||Department||Post Name||Post Nos||Age Limit||Salary|
|1||Police Dept||Police Constable Grade-II (Armed Force)||5538||24 years||Rs.52900/-|
|2||Jail Dept||Police Constable Grade-II||365|
Salary and Allowances: On appointment to the respective posts, designees shall be offered with salary as per Pay Band-2 standards. Besides, Grade Pay and other allowances would be provided as per government orders.
- Salary Range: Rs.18200 – 52900/-
Eligibility Criteria for Tamilnadu Police Constable Recruitment 2018
Necessary Education: School level qualification is enough to apply for the Police Constable/ Jail Warder/ Fireman jobs under Tamilnadu Police Recruitment 2018. But this education must be obtained from any government approved School or Board, with Tamil as one of the subject.
- Police Constable Grade-II/ Firemen Posts: 10th Pass or Equivalent (minimum).
Age Constraints: Candidates might have attained 18 years of age to apply for the PC/ Jail Warder/ Fireman jobs under TNUSRB, as on 1st July 2017. The age limit mentioned above in table is the upper age for Open category. But for other communities, the ceiling age will change as follows.
- Age Limit for BC/ MBC/ DC category: 26 years
- Age limit for SC/ ST category: 29 years
- Age limit for Ex-Serviceman: 45 years
Selection Process for Tamil Nadu Police Recruitment
Recruitment Methods: Different rounds which applied aspirants have to clear inorder to enter into any of the 6140 vacant posts are physical tests, written examination and viva-voce. Only in the order of merit-cum-preference basis selection will be made.
- Written Examination: This test will be conducted for 80 marks with question from General Knowledge and Psychology subjects. Purely this is objective type.
- Physical Fitness/ Efficiency Test: Depending upon gender, the standards will change. So refer the official notification for clear information.
- Personal Interview: Original certificates should also be produced for verification, on interview date. Others are found ineligible.
Applying Process of Tamilnadu Police Recruitment 2018
First open the website page www.tnusrb.tn.gov.in, and read the detailed advertisement.
Application and Examination Fee: To get considered for the Police Constable/ Jail Warder/ Fireman jobs, application fee and examination fee should be deposited by appliers through proper mode Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Post Office(Offline). Fee once paid will not be given back under any circumstances.
- Examination Fee: Rs.130/-
- Payment Mode: Online/ Offline
Steps for TN Police Online Application: Job seekers who have essential educational qualification and meets out all the requirements mentioned in the advertisement can apply for Tamilnadu Police Constable Recruitment 2018 through online mode. The Two parts involved in online application process is listed in the below section,
- Log on to the bank’s official website “www.tnusrb.tn.gov.in”/ “tnusrbonline.org”
- New Users Click on the “One Time Registration” link under the careers page
- It will directs in to a page containing the Online Application Form
- You will get a Login id and password.
- Click the “Apply” link given against “Common Recruitment – Constables”
- Enter your Login id, password and press “Submit” button
- Fill the Online Application form2018 without mistakes
- Finally preview the details and “Submit” the application
- Using online payment gateway, do the exam fee payment
- Candidates, who wish to do offline payment, download the challan form and remit the fee in bank/ post office within 2 days of submission of online application.
- Printout copy of submitted application can also be taken for future reference
Dates to Remember
|Tamilnadu Police Recruitment 2018 – Important Dates|
|Applications can be collected from Post Office on||28th Dec 2017|
|Last date for receipt of application||27th Jan 2018|
|Last date for Application Fee Payment (Offline)||31st Jan 2018|
|Date of Written Examination||Mar/ Apr 2018|
Note: The details about uniformed service employment opportunities in Tamil Nadu government are illustrated on above paragraphs. For more information, refer the official notification.