Syndicate Bank PO Admit Card 2017: Syndicate Bank is now admitting candidates for one year full time Post Graduate Diploma (banking and finance) in the Manipal Global Education Services Private Limited. Completing the specified course is mandatory for the aspirants to get recruited as Probationary Officer in the Syndicate Bank. The announcement for this admission is released earlier in Syndicate bank Website. All those candidates who have registered your personal and professional details through their web portal shall, be ready to attend the online examination scheduled in the month of September 2017. For attending the examination, you have to download the Syndicate Bank PO Admit Card 2017 before the intimated day of examination. With an intention to guide those candidates, we had gathered details and narrated here in easy communicable way.
|Bank name||Syndicate Bank|
|Exam name||Syndicate Bank Exam 2017|
|Exam Date||26th Feb 2017 (Tentative)|
Syndicate Bank PO Admit Card 2017
In all type of competitive examinations, initial procedure followed in the examination centers is identity verification that is, validating the Admit Card/ Call Letter and photo identity proof. It implies for Syndicate Bank PO Exam also. So it’s important to carry the Admit Card to the examination centre/ venue. Admit Cards is issued in the website for all the applicants.
You can get it once the link has been activated. By feeding the registration number and password in the login page, Syndicate Bank PO Admit Card 2017 will be immediately downloaded. The important Details mentioned in the Admit Card are given below,
- Personal Details
- Exam Date
- Exam time
- Exam Venue
While we discussing about Probationary Officer exam, it will be conducted in online mode for fulfilling 400 Positions in Syndicate Bank. The appointment of Probationary officer is done after the successful completion of full time Post Graduate Diploma (banking and finance) in the Manipal Global Education Services Private Limited. The goal of selection board is for getting applicants who are likely to succeed at various roles in bank.
Things to Remember: During the time of appearing for the online Probationary Officer examination, candidates don’t forget to follow the below instructions
- Must bring the Admit Card and Photo Identity proof.
- Complete the verification process initially to attend the examination.
- To avoid last time confusion, find the exam hall before the exact time of examination.
- After that, view the system number.
- Enter into the exam hall after getting permission from the exam duty Authorities.
Syndicate Bank PO Exam
Eligibility Criteria: Graduates who are qualified in any discipline are eligible to appear for Syndicate Bank PO Exam. Any other equivalent qualifications are also acceptable. In all the qualifying examinations, candidates should have secured minimum 55 to 60% of marks. Also, as on the date of 1st October 2016, applicants should have reached the age limit between 20 to 28 years.
- Educational Qualification – Degree in any Discipline
- Age limit – 20 to 28 years
Recruitment Process: By conducting the following stages of selection process, outstanding candidates are admitted for one year PG Diploma course. After the successful completion of one year PG Diploma course, candidates are offered with appointment in the Syndicate Bank as Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade/ Scale-I.
- Online test
- Group Discussion and/ or Personal Interview
- Medical Examination
Exam Pattern and Stages: Applicants are required to qualify in objective type online examination for an aggregate of 200 marks. It includes four sections i.e. Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, English Language and General Awareness. Candidates will have to cross the cut-off marks set for each of the sections.
- There will be 200 objective type questions for a total of 200 marks.
- Each of the right answer caries one mark.
- The online examination will be conducted for a composite duration of 2 hours.
- The examination will be conducted in online.
How to Download the Syndicate Bank PO Admit Card
Candidates who have applied against probationary Officer Post in syndicate bank shall be familiar in the above mentioned topics, while attending the examination. Also, admit card is necessary for the exam to show your identity. Before two weeks of the examination, competitors have to download it from the official website of syndicate bank. For downloading the Syndicate Bank PO Admit Card 2017, registration number and password is most essential. It is obtained during the online examination. The steps for downloading the Admit Card is listed below,
- Log on the official website “syndicatebank.in”.
- After entering the website, click on “Announcement” menu in the home page.
- Under that menu, choose “career”
- In the career page, hit on the concerned link to download the Admit Card.
- While hitting the link, you will be redirected to the login page of admit card.
- Feed the registration number and password in the login page.
- Finally submit the login page.
- Now, your Admit card/ Call letter will be displayed on the screen.
- Check the details furnished in the hall ticket.
- Download the Admit card and retain the hard copy of the same for attending the exam.
Exam Venue/ Centre: The syndicate bank probationary Officer exam is conducted in overall states of India. The exact address of the venue will be advised in the call letters.
|Andhra Pradesh||Tirupati, Vijayawada, Vishakhapatnam|
|Delhi||Delhi, Faridabad,Gaziabad, Noida, Gurgeon|
|Gujarat||Ahmadabad, Ghandhinagar, Vadodara, Rajkot|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu|
|Karnataka||Bangalore, Belgeun, Hubli, Mangalore, Dharwad|
|Kerala||Ernakulum, Kozhikode, Thiruvananthapuram|
|Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal, Gwalior|
|Maharashtra||Mumbai, Nagpur, Pune|
|Rajasthan||Bikaner, Jaipur, Jodhpur|
|Tamil Nadu||Chennai, Coimbatore, Madurai|
|Uttar Prades||Agra, Lucknow, Meerut, Varanasi|
|West Bengal||Kolkata, Siligiuri|
Dates to Remember
- Date of publication of notification – 5th Dec 2016
- Online registration ends on – 29th Jan 2017
- Date of downloading call letter – after 14th Feb 2017
- Date of online test tentatively on – 26th Feb 2017
|Official Notification||Click here|
Note: The above all detailed sections carry the information related to Syndicate Bank PO Admit Card 2017. We had provided it for candidates, to reduce their difficulty at the time of downloading the Admit Card.