SVC Bank Recruitment 2018: Shamrao Vithal Co-operative Bank Limited (SVCB) is going o hire talented and ambitious individuals for the post of Customer Service Representative (CSR) in Clerical cadre of the bank. Subject to that, this concerned bank is looking towards graduates in any specialization. It is a very great opportunity for candidates who are seriously preparing for various Banking Jobs. Additional information about SVC Bank Recruitment 2018 is summarized in the below section.
|SVC Bank Recruitment 2018 – Dates|
|Bank Name||Shamrao Vithal Co-operative Bank Limited (SVCB)|
|Designation||Customer Service Representative (CSR)|
SVC Bank Recruitment 2018
Shamrao Vithal Co-operative Bank Limited (SVCB) is one of the leading urban cooperative banks in our country. This bank encourages savings and creates fund for providing financial aid to the deserving members. They had promulgated an announcement regarding the existence of vacancies available under the designation of Customer Service Representative (CSR). These vacancies will be filled in the existing and proposed branches of the bank. Aspirants completed graduate level of qualification are preferred to apply. Also, SVCB is expecting candidates to be well versed in computer applications.
This opportunity is beneficial for candidates who dreamed to serve in banking sector. But it’s not much easy to achieve the post; because applicants must have to succeed in the online examination. Those candidates can register your personal and academic details through online by remitting the application fee. More details about SVC Bank Recruitment 2018 are discussed hereunder.
SVCB Vacancy and other Details
|Sl. No||Post Name||No of Vacancies||Age Limit||Salary|
|1||Customer Service Representative (CSR)||Various||30 years||Rs.14400/-|
Salary Offered: Approximately, every month candidates enlisted under the position of Customer Service Representative will receive Rs.14400/- as consolidated salary.
- Salary for Customer Service Representative – Rs.14400/-
Eligibility Criteria for SVC Bank Recruitment 2018
Before applying for this SVCB Recruitment 2018, the candidates must have proper knowledge about the required Eligibility criteria as specified below. The detailed Eligibility criteria is listed in the below section,
Educational Profile: The Customer Service Representative Post in SVCB requires Graduate Degree with 45% of aggregate marks. The degree must be obtained from any recognized institution. The post also needs adequate knowledge of computer application.
- For Customer Service Representative PostS – Graduation Degree
Age Constraint: The upper age limit set for the candidates applied against SVCB jobs are mentioned in the above tabular column. The crucial date for determining the age limit is on 31st Mar 2018.
- Upper age for Customer Service Representative – 30 years
Selection Procedure for SVCB Jobs
Selection Process: Online test is going to be conducted by SVCB to recruit candidates for the designation of Customer Service Representative. To attend this test, applied candidates may download the call letter from the website. At last, the list of successful candidate’s names will be displayed on the website.
- Online Test
Online test Subjects: The different test subjects included in the syllabus are listed below,
- Numerical Ability
- English language
- Clerical/ computer Aptitude
Online Application Procedure for SVC Bank Recruitment 2018
Application Fee: The payment of the application or registration fee can be made by using only online modes such as Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Internet banking, IMPS and Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- Application/ Registration fee – Rs.600/-
- Fee payment mode – Online
Steps for Online Application: Graduates who satisfy all the above mentioned eligibility conditions can submit your application via online mode. The line-by-line procedure for applying s listed below,
- Log on the bank website “www.svcbank.com”
- After entering the website, go to “Career” page of the website and click on “Recruitment for the Post of Customer Service Representative (CSR in Clerical Cadre) 2018-2019”.
- After that, click on “APPLY ONLINE” option, which will open a new screen
- To register the application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter the basic details
- By submitting the registration page, a provisional registration number and password will be generated.
- Save the filled details by clicking “SAVE & NEXT”
- After verifying all the details, click on “FINAL SUBMIT” button
- Validate your details and save your application form by hitting “VALIDATE YOUR DETAILS” and then “SAVE & NEXT” button
- At this time, upload the scanned images of passport size photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the notification
- Click on preview tab and modify the filled in details if required.
- Finally, hit on “PAYMENT” tab and proceed for fee payment.
- At the end, select “Submit” button and take the print out of the e-Receipt and submitted online application form containing Application form
- If the payment transaction was not successful, then the application form will not be generated
Dates to Remember
|RSVC Bank Recruitment 2018 – Dates|
|Starting date to apply online and remitting the fee||21st February 2018|
|Closing date to apply online and remitting the fee||28th February 2018|
|Tentative date to download call letter||29th March 2018 onwards|
|Tentative date of examination||8th April 2018|
Note: The overall information about SVC Bank Recruitment 2018 is updated in the above sections. You can get the remaining information from the official notification which is attached in this section.