SVC Bank Recruitment 2017: Shamrao Vithal Co-operative Bank Limited (SVCB) is going o hire talented and ambitious individuals for the post of Customer Service Representative (CSR) in Clerical cadre of the bank. This position is left vacant in various branches of SVCB, with 40 in number. Subject to that, this concerned bank is looking towards graduates in any specialisation. It is a very great opportunity for candidates who are seriously preparing for Banking Jobs. Additional information about SVC Bank Recruitment 2017 is summarised in the below sub divisions.
|Bank Name||Shamrao Vithal Co-operative Bank Limited (SVCB)|
|Designation||Customer Service Representative (SVR)|
SVC Bank Recruitment 2017
Shamrao Vithal Co-operative Bank Limited (SVCB) is one of the leading urban cooperative banks in our country. This bank encourages savings and creates fund for providing financial aid to the deserving members. They had promulgated an announcement regarding the existence of 40 vacancies under the designation of Customer Service Representative (SVR). These vacancies will be filled in the existing and proposed branches of the bank. Aspirants completed graduate level of qualification are preferred to apply. Also, SVCB is expecting candidates to be well versed in computer applications.
This opportunity is beneficial for candidates who dreamed to serve in banking sector. But it’s not much easy to achieve the post; because applicants must have to succeed in the online examination. Those candidates can register your personal and academic details through online by remitting the application fee. More details about SVC Bank Recruitment 2017 are discussed hereunder.
Post and Vacancy Details:
|Sl. No||Post Name||No of Vacancies||Age Limit||Salary|
|1||Customer Service Representative (SVR)||40||30 years||Rs.14400/-|
Educational Profile: The Customer Service Representative Post in SVCB requires Graduate Degree with 45% of aggregate marks. The degree must be obtained from any recognized institution. The post also needs adequate knowledge of computer application.
- For Customer Service Representative Post – Graduate Degree
Age Constraint: The ceiling on age limit set for the candidates applied against SVCB jobs are mentioned in the above tabular column. The crucial date for determining the age limit is on 31st Mar 2017.
- Upper age for Customer Service Representative – 30 years
Selection Process: Online test is going to be conducted by SVCB to recruit candidates for the designation of Customer Service Representative. To attend this test, applied candidates may download the call letter from the website. At last, the list of successful candidate’s names will be displayed on the website.
- Online test Subjects
- Numerical Ability
- English language
- Clerical/ computer Aptitude
Salary Offered: Approximately, every month candidates enlisted under the position of Customer Service Representative will receive Rs.14400/- as consolidated salary.
- Salary for Customer Service Representative – Rs.14400/-
Application Fee: The payment of the application or registration fee can be made by using online modes such as Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Internet banking, IMPS and Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- Application/ Registration fee – Rs.600/-
- Fee payment mode – Online
Online Application Procedure for SVC Bank Recruitment 2017
Graduates who satisfy all the eligibility conditions shall submit your application via online. The line-by-line procedure for applying s listed below,
- Log on the bank website “www.svcbank.com”.
- After entering the website, go to “Career” page of the website and click on “Recruitment for the Post of CSR (clerical Cadre) 2017-2018”.
- After that, click on “APPLY ONLINE” option, which will open a new screen.
- To register the application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter the basic details.
- By submitting the registration page, a provisional registration number and password will be generated.
- Save the filled in details by clicking “SAVE & NEXT”
- After verifying all the details, click on “FINAL AUBMIT”
- Validate your details by hitting “VALIDATE YOUR DETAILS” link and again Press “SAVE & NEXT”
- At this time, upload the scanned images of passport size photograph and signature.
- Click on preview tab and modify the filled in details if required.
- Finally, hit on “PAYMENT” tab and proceed for fee payment.
- At the end, select “Submit” button and retain the print out of the online submitted application form.
|Apply Online||Click here|
Dates to Remember
|Starting date to apply online and remitting the fee||16th Feb 2017|
|Closing date to apply online and remitting the fee||7th Mar 2017|
|Tentative date to download call letter||29th Mar 2017|
|Tentative date of examination||9th Apr 2017|
Note: The overall information about SVC Bank Recruitment 2017 is updated in the above sections. You can get the remaining information from the official notification.