SV University Recruitment 2018: Here is the good news for the candidates belonging to the state of Andhra Pradesh. Sri Venkateswara University has announced an Employment notification for recruiting Assistant Professors with a total of 125 vacancies under different departments in their university. Candidates who have completed Graduation/ Post Graduation from a recognized board with good marks in their academics can apply for this recruitment before the last date as mentioned in the official notification. Job Hunters who are seriously preparing for SV University Recruitment 2018 can find all the related information in the below section.
|SV University Recruitment 2018- Highlights|
|Post Name||Assistant Professor Posts|
|No of Posts||125|
|Qualification||Graduation/ Post Graduation degree|
|Selection Type||Written Test, Interview|
|Job Location||Tirupati, Andhra Prades|
SV University Recruitment 2018
Andhra Pradesh is considered as one of the convenient place for doing higher studies for the students from the neighbouring states of AP and those who belongs to the home state itself. There are a large number of state run Andhra Pradesh Universities which offers a wide variety of courses to the students belonging to different parts of India. Sri Venkateswara University is one of the popular State run universities among them having its location in Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh and formed in the year 1954 by chief minister Tanguturi Prakasam Pantulu.
This University offers a wide range of Programmes namely Bachelor’s, Master’s, Doctoral, and Dual degree levels in the entire domain of teaching and other research activities. A latest Recruitment Notification has been released by the University for filling the Assistant Professor Posts with a total of 125 Vacancies. So candidates are advised to grab this great chance by applying for SV University Recruitment 2018 through online mode before the last date.
Sri Venkateswara University Vacancy Details
|Assistant Professor Posts|
|S.No||Department Name||No of Posts||Salary Offered|
|1.||Arts||44||Rs. 15600 – 39100/- pm|
|5.||Engineering (Self Finance)||06|
|Total No of Vacancies||125|
Remuneration Offered: A Consolidated amount will be given as a monthly salary to the selected candidates as per the Norms followed in SV University.
- Assistant Professor: Rs.15600 – 39100 /- pm
Eligibility Criteria for SV University Recruitment 2018
Candidates have to check whether they satisfy the below mentioned Eligibility Criteria before applying for SV University Recruitment 2018.
Educational Qualification: The applicants should have Studied the below mentioned Educational Qualification from a recognized board or University.
- Graduation/ Post Graduation degree
Age Limit: For detailed information about Age Limit of different categories, refer the official notification. Relaxation in Upper Age will be provided to the reserved candidates as per the norms followed in the Organization.
Selection Procedure for SVU Recruitment
Selection Method: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the Written Test followed by Interview Process.
- Written Test
Application Procedure for SV University Recruitment 2018
Application Fees: Candidates have to pay the Prescribed Application fees mentioned in the Official notification through Online/Offline Mode.
Steps involved in Application Process: The Steps involved in Application Process is listed below
- Candidates have to visit the official website of SV University “www.svuniversity.edu.in”
- Download the Corresponding advertisement and read all the Information mentioned in it carefully
- Before applying for this Recruitment make sure that you satisfy all the Eligibility Criteria mentioned in the Official Notification
- Now click on the “ Apply online” link in the Home page of the official website
- Fill your Academic Qualifications and other details as per the Instructions given in the Official Notification
- Upload the scanned copies of the Photograph, Signature and other relevant documents in the application form
- Pay the specified application fees through proper channel
- After checking all the details click on the “Submit” button
- Take a Print out of the Application form
- Hardcopy of the filled online application form along with acknowledgement of registration fees and other necessary documents should be sent to the address “the Registrar, Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati-517502” on or before 02.02.2018 by 5.00 P.M
|SV University Recruitment 2018 – Reference Dates|
|Date of Advertisement||3rd January 2018|
|Last Date for receipt of Online Application Form||2nd February 2018|
Note: Here in the above section, we have discussed about all the important informations related to SV University Recruitment 2018. You can also refer the official notification attached in this section.