Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2017: The Supreme Court of India has disclosed a new job notification through its official website. On referring the notice issued by the Court, nearly 57 positions are yet to be filled below Junior Court Assistant Posts. Bachelor degree holders in any stream can apply for Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2017. Candidates who are holding certificate in Typing and having knowledge in computer will be an added advantage for them. Fresh candidates who are seeking for court jobs can make use of this offer. Aspirants who desire to know more about this recruitment can refer the details given in the below section.
|Court Name||Supreme Court of India|
|Post Name||Junior Court Assistant|
|Vacancy No’s||57||Last Date||10-03-2017|
|Job Nature||Regular Basis|
Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2017
The Supreme Court of India is the highest court where the final decision for any kind of case will be taken. It is situated in New Delhi, India and it is governed by the Constitution of India. Supreme Court requires young, active and skillful candidates for filling the vacant positions of Group B posts. The duty of the court assistant is to guide the judge, filling and copying questions about court processing, etc. Candidates have to pass through various selection processes of Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2017 for achieving this position. The selected candidates will be offered attractive salary according to court norms. Willing candidates are asked to submit their application through online mode.
Post Wise Vacancies in Supreme Court of India
|Sl.No||Post Name||No of Posts||Age Limit||Salary|
|1||Junior Court Assistant||57||27 years||Rs.43758/- pm|
Essential Qualification: Aspirants who have completed Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a reputed institute or university are encouraged to apply for Court Assistant Posts.
- Required Qualification – Bachelor’s degree
On the other hand, aspirants should be able to type at the speed of 35 words per minutes in English over the Computers.
Age Constraints: Aspirants who are applying for this job must not be below 18 years and above 27 years as on the date 1st December 2016. Good news is; there is no upper age limit for departmental candidates who are serving on regular basis for 3 years.
However, aspirants belonging to reserved category can claim for age relaxation as per government norms.
- Age Limit for OBC – 30 years
- Age Limit for SC/ ST – 32 years
- Age Limit for PWD – 37 years
There is no age relaxation for aspirants who are serving in Government departments or any other divisions.
Selection Methods: After the screening of online applications, aspirants have to undergo four different screening stages. At first, an Objective type test and a Computer Test will be conducted for a total of 125 marks. Aspirants who qualify in these tests have to appear for Computer Typing Test.
Those who pass this test have to take part in the Descriptive type test which comprise of essay writing, etc. Aspirants who complete these rounds successfully have to appear for the Personal Interview. A merit list will be drawn out on the basis of marks obtained by them in the above selection process.
- Objective Type Test & Computer Test
- Computer Typing Test
- Descriptive Test
- Personal Interview
Those who are appearing for the test or Interview will not be paid any Travel or Lodging allowance.
Salary & Pay Scale: The selectees will be placed on a basic pay of Rs.35400/- pm. Finally, the Court Assistant will receive a gross salary of Rs.43758/- pm after including house rent allowance.
- Pay Scale – Rs.9300 to 34800/- pm
- Grade Pay – Rs.4200/-
Application Fee: The applicants have to remit the specified application fee through online payment gateways provided by UCO Bank. Bank Charges should also be paid during the online payment.
- Fee for General & OBC – Rs.300/-
- Fee for SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen/ PH – Rs.150/-
- Fee Payment Mode – Online
How to Apply Online for Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2017
Aspirants have to read the eligibility criteria carefully before applying for Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2017. The detailed steps for online application are given in the below list.
- Go to the official postal of Supreme Court i.e. “www.sci.nic.in”.
- Click on the “Recruitment” Tab on the left side of the page.
- On the next page, hit on the “Online Application for Registration for Junior Court Assistant”
- Now, click on the “Fresh Candidates (Click Here) to Create login” link, if you have not registered yet.
- Fill the Login form and give “Submit”
- Use your Email-ID and Date of Birth as login date and fill the rest of the form.
- Upload the scanned copies of photo and signature in the specified size.
- Choose the Payment option and make the fee payment.
- After final submission, an application form will be displayed in printable format.
- Download and take the printout of the form.
Dates to Remember
- Date of Advertisement – 27th Jan 2017
- Online Registration Starts from – 11th Feb 2017
- Last Date for Online Registration – 10th March 2017
Note: In the above section, we have discussed lot of details such as qualification, age, salary, selection, etc of Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2017 for the convenience of Readers. You can refer the official notice for future clarification.