SSC SR JE Admit Card 2017: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is now ready to conduct one combined competitive examination for Junior Engineer (JE) posts existing in Southern Region (SR) of the country under Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Quantity Surveying & Contract fields. The examination is reached closer i.e. most probably planned to be conducted on first/ second week of March 2017. The Diploma/ Degree certificate holders on relevant disciplines who had done proper registration through online before deadline shall only be allowed to write this exam. For proving their eligibility to attend test, Commission will distribute the SSC SR JE Admit Card 2017 very soon. Details regarding from where and how to get this admission certificate are provided down.
|Authority||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Exam Name||Junior Engineer Exam 2017 – Southern Region|
|Exam Mode||Computer based (Phase-I)/ OMR (Phase-II)|
|Exam Date||March 2017 (tentative)|
SSC SR JE Admit Card 2017
Staff Selection Commission is an agency of government that is responsible for hiring suitable persons to fill the newly arising openings in some of the departments/ ministries under GOI and its subordinate Offices. Now this Junior Engineer (JE) exam is going to be conducted by Commission for occupying the upto-date vacancies in Central Water Commission, CPWD, MES, Directorate of Quality Assurance, Department of Post, Farrakka Barrage and Central Water Power Research Station.
The admission certificates for this competitive examination will be let out atleast two weeks before examination date. The SSC SR JE Admit Card 2017 for Group ‘B’ Non-Gazetted posts is necessary due to following reasons.
- Candidates with no admission certificate will not be allowed inside exam hall, even if applied.
- Date, time and venue of exam will be indicated in it.
- Some of the personal details of contestants can be seen.
- General Instructions to be followed inside/ outside exam hall will be given.
For second stage of examination, admission certificates will be given later only after seeing the results of Phase-I.
Things to Remember: Candidates who are going to participate in the examination are requested to follow these things, to avoid inconvenience in exam hall.
- Try to attend the exam on time.
- In 8 bit jpg format take white background passport size photographs (3 copies) with you.
- Any one original photo ID proof like Voter’s ID/ Driving Licence should be fetched.
- Keep ball point pen & Admit Card with you.
- Usage of electronic devices/ books inside exam hall should be avoided.
- Don’t try to write any hints in Admit Card.
SSC SR JE Exam 2017
Eligible Standards: The Engineering/ Diploma/ AMIE qualified citizens on Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical disciplines will be allowed to appear in examination, if they had not exceeded the upper age limits fixed based on departments. Experiences are required only for MES & Directorate of Quality Assurance Naval posts.
|Department/ Designation||Age Limit||Qualification||Experience|
|MES – JE (Civil/ Electrical & Mechanical)||30 years||Degree/ Diploma||2 years|
|Directorate of Quality Assurance JE posts||Diploma||2 years|
|Other Departments JE posts||18 to 27 (Department of Post/ MES – JE (Surveying & Contract))
32 years (Central Water Commission/ CPWD)
30 years (others)
Selection Process: Junior Engineers for the Southern Region Departments/ Directorates will be hired through two stages of examination. First a Computer based exam will be conducted and based on marks secured by contestants in that exam deserving persons shall be invited for Phase-II written based examination. Provisionally a merit list will be prepared and a reasonable number of candidates will be called finally for Document Verification.
- Document Verification
Exam Scheme: For online mode of first exam, questions will be asked from General Intelligence, Awareness and General Engineering subjects. Incase of second paper, conventional type questions would be asked on concerned General Engineering subject only.
- Objective type questions shall be asked for Paper-I and descriptive for Paper-II.
- Phase-I is Computer based and Phase-II is OMR based.
- Paper-I will be conducted for 100 marks and Paper-II will be arranged for 300 marks.
- For each paper, 2 hours time will be given.
How to Download SSC SR JE Admit Card 2017
For this Southern Region Junior Engineer examination, no admission certificates will be sent through Post. The SSC SR JE Admit Card 2017 will be updated only in the official website of concerned Regional Office. By entering necessary login details, candidates can take this admission certificate as a printout copy.
Even if one week before exam, appliers didn’t get the admission certificates then with “Registration id, SBI transaction id, Challan copy, etc.” approach the concerned Regional Office of Commission. Then SSC will take steps to given admission certificates to those persons, if found eligible. The steps for downloading admit card from internet site are,
- Open the website page gov.in.
- Search for concerned Admit Card/ Call Letter downloading link.
- If available, hit on the relevant link.
- Enter the 10 digits Roll Number and your Date of Birth.
- Then hit “Download call letter” tab.
- Thus SSC SR JE Admit Card 2017 can be successfully downloaded.
Exam Centres: As this is Southern Region Junior Engineer exam, test centres of applicants will be in any of the following places. Centre once allotted will not be changed in any circumstances.
|Download Admit card||Click here|
Dates to Remember
- Notification Issued Date – Sep 2016
- Notification Closed Date – 31st Oct 2016
- Tentative Date for Release of Admit Card – Two weeks before exam
- Date of Exam – Mar 2017 (tentative)
Note: The SSC’s Junior Engineer exam admit card for southern region and its details are given here on above section. Visit the official website of Commission for more information.