SPSC Recruitment 2017: Sikkim Public Service Commission (SPSC) has been entrusted by Sikkim Government, for conducting competitive exams and interview to satisfy the insufficiency of human resources in various departments and services faced by this Government. Like such reasons of retirements, temporary leave etc, of current working staff’s vacant positions in these Governmental firms happens frequently. Every year, numerous job seekers get placement through this commission and they are now holding with satisfactory job on regular basis salary, allowances, benefits etc. These job opportunities are not only favored for those who did higher studies, but also most of the candidates educated up to schooling level also hired here.
|Latest SPSC Vacancy Notification||Vacancy||Last Date||Know More|
|SPSC Accounts Clerk Notification 2017||227||31-01-2018||Click here|
|SPSC Professor Notification 2017||132||11-11-2017||Click here|
|SPSC LDC Notification 2017||100||31-07-2017||Click here|
As per their scenario exist at the time, they follow two kinds of recruitment i.e. direct recruitment as well as promotion method. Although, most of the recruitments are valid for your lifetime, sometimes contractual appointments are also done through this commission. Herein, you may get the details about recently posted SPSC recruitment notification.
SPSC Recruitment 2017 – 227 Clerk, Store Keeper Jobs
SPSC Recruitment 2017: A new employment announcement has been highlighted in the Sikkim Public Service Commission (SPSC) web portal, before a few days. With reference to the official notification about 227 vacancies exists in the designation of Accounts Clerk/ Junior Store Keeper. These SPSC Vacancies are only applicable for the local candidates of Sikkim and interested among them are invited to submit your applications in online mode. Additional more information about the recruitment are found in the below sections.
|SPSC Recruitment 2017|
|Designation||Accounts Clerk/ Junior Store Keeper|
|No of Vacancies||227|
|Selection Type||Written test & Interview|
SPSC Vacancy Details
|Sl.No||Post Name||Vacancies||Age Limit||Salary|
|1||Accounts Clerk/ Junior Store Keeper||227||40 years||Rs.20200/-|
Salary Pay Details: On temporary regular basis, suitable individuals are hired in the post of Accounts Clerk/ Junior Store Keeper along with grade pay.
- Pay scale – Rs.5200-20200/-
- Grade pay – Rs.2600/-
Eligibility Criteria to Apply for SPSC Recruitment 2017
Educational Qualification: At least upto 10th standard qualification is expected from the candidates those who wish to apply for SPSC Recruitment.
- 10th Pass
Other Requisites: In addition to the educational qualification mentioned above, applying aspirants against SPSC Jobs should possess the following requirements.
- Certificate/ Diploma in basic computer application
- Sikkim subject certificate/ Identification certificate
- Knowledge of state languages
- Conversant with the local customs/traditions and knowledge of Sikkim
- Valid Local Employment Card
- Category Certificate
- Proof of Marital Status (for female candidate)
- No Objection Certificate (In case employed)
Age Limit: Presently, appliers should have attained the age between the limits mentioned below. The crucial date for determining the age limit is on 30th November 2017.
- Lower age – 18 years
- Upper age – 40 years
SPSC Recruitment Selection Process
Aspirants those who register via SPSC website will have to attend the written examination. Those who get qualified in written examination will be called for interview as per the ratio fixed by the commission.
Those who are shortlisted for viva voce are requested to submit the attested photocopies if all the relevant certificates on the dates intimated by the commission.
- Written examination
- Interview/ Viva Voce
Guidelines to Apply for SPSC Recruitment 2017
Application Fee: The below said application fee except for PWD category should be paid online through credit/debit card, Net Banking by Visa/ Mastercard. The amount once remitted will not be remitted again in any circumstances.
- Fee for Application – Rs.150/-
- Fee Exemption – PWD category
- Fee payment mode – Online
Online Application Submission Steps: SPSC invites all the eligible candidates to submit their applications in online mode. If you are not convenient in the internet use, follow the below guidelines to do the online registration.
- First of all, log on the official website “www.spscskm.gov.in”.
- Click on “Apply Online” link.
- Then hit on “Click here to Register” link enabled there.
- Again hit on the same link available in the next page.
- Fill the application form with necessary details such as personal, general, academic etc.
- Click on the declaration part and hit on “Register” button.
- On successful one time registration, you will receive the unique password.
- Feed the Office, Registered E-mail ID and Password in the login section and hit on “Login” button.
- It will open a new application form on the screen.
- Fill the application form with all the required details and check it for doing corrections, if necessary.
- Upload the scanned images of Photograph, signature and other documents (if required).
- Finally submit the application form and proceed for fee payment.
- After completing all the procedures, don’t forget to retain the hard copy of application form for future use.
Dates to Remember
|SPSC Recruitment 2017 – Dates|
|Date of publication of notification||5th December 2017|
|Last date to submit application||31st January 2018|
Note: For the use of candidates who are seeking for related information about SPSC Recruitment 2017, we provide all the details above. If the applicants require more information, download and refer the official notification linked here.
SPSC Recruitment 2017 – 132 Assistant Professor Vacancies
SPSC Recruitment 2017: Sikkim Public service Commission (SPSC) has come up with the latest employment Notification SPSC Recruitment 2017. SPSC invites application from all eligible candidates from the state of Sikkim for filling up 100 Assistant Professor Posts through this direct Recruitment. Job Seekers who are interested in Teaching Jobs are advised to make use of this wonderful Opportunity to be a part in the State Government of Sikkim. Candidates can find all the details about this Recruitment in this section.
|SPSC Recruitment 2017 – Highlights|
|Position Name||Assistant Professor||No of Openings||132|
|Qualification||M.Phil/ Ph.D||Application Mode||Offline|
|Selection Process||Interview||Job Type||Permanent|
|Last Date||11.11.2017||Job Location||Sikkim|
Sikkim PSC Vacancy 2017
|S.No||Post Name||Post Nos||Pay Scale|
|Assistant Professor||132||Rs 15600-39100 + GP Rs 6000/-|
Eligibility Criteria for SPSC Recruitment 2017
If the Candidates does not have the below mentioned Eligibility criteria then the applications are rejected.
Educational Qualification: Applicants must have the below mentioned Academic Qualification from a recognized university.
- Phil/ Ph.D
Age Limit: All the Candidates age should lies between 21 to 40 Years as on 30th September 2017. Upper Age Limit of 40 Years is relaxable for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates as per the Reservation Rules in State Government of Sikkim.
Selection Process: Candidates are selected based on their Performance in the Interview.
Application Fees: All the candidates have to pay the Application of Rs 150/- credited to ‘0051-SPSC’
Steps for Applying SPSC Recruitment 2017
Candidates satisfying all the above mentioned Eligibility criteria can apply for SPSC Recruitment 2017 before the last date 11.11.2017. The Steps involved in the Application Process are listed below.
- Candidates have to first log on to the official website of SPSC “spscskm.gov.in”.
- Download the Advertisement and read all the Informations carefully before applying for the Offline Application.
- If you have all the Eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement then download and take a print out of the Application Form.
- Fill all the required details in the Application Form without any mistake and Affix a latest photograph in the Application Form.
- Keep the Application Form along with all other necessary documents in the Envelope and sent it to the postal address “Sikkim Public Service Commission, Gangtok-737101”.
|SPSC Recruitment 2017 – Dates|
|Starting Date For Online Application||13.10.2017|
|Last Date For Online Application||11.11.2017|
In this section we have discussed about SPSC Recruitment 2017 and their necessary details. Individuals who are eagerly waiting for various Professor Jobs were advised to visit this section regularly. Here we will update other SPSC Recruitment 2017 information like Model Question papers, Admit Card, Score card and cut off related Queries soon. Candidates having further doubts are requested to write on our comment section.
SPSC Recruitment 2017 – 100 Lower division Clerk Vacancies
Sikkim Public Service Commission (SPSC) has point out a well being opportunity for aspirants seeking for employment in Lower Division Clerk (LDC) cadre. Now, it’s great news for such aspirants, since 100 vacant places are available for you there. Additional information about SPSC Recruitment 2017 are given below,
|Commission||Sikkim Public Service Commission (SPSC)|
|Designation||Lower Division Clerk (LDC)|
|Vacancy Nos||100||Last Date||31-07-2017|
|Job Nature||Regular basis|
SPSC Vacancy Details:
|Sl. No||Post Name||No of Vacancies||Age Limit||Salary|
|1||Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||100||30 years||Rs.20200/-|
Educational Qualification: Basic course in computer application with qualification in Senior Secondary level is preferred for SPSC Jobs.
- Minimum qualification – 12th Pass
Other Requisites: Apart from your academic studies, some additional qualifications and certificates are expected from the applicants as follows.
- Sikkim subject certificate
- Knowledge of Nepali, Sikkimese Bhutia & Lepcha languages
- Conversed in customs & usages of Sikkim
- Valid local employment card
- Category certificate
- No Objection certificate (If employed)
Age Restriction: As on the crucial date of 31st May 2017, applying candidates should not beyond the given limits.
- Minimum age for LDC – 18 years
- Maximum age for LDC – 30 years
Age Concession: Someone beyond the upper age limit will be considered for SPSC Vacancies, if they fall under the below mentioned reserved categories.
- For OBC (Central List) – 4 years
- For OBC (State List) – 3 years
- For SC/ ST/ BL/ PT – 5 years
- For PWD category – 10 years
Selection Process: Applied aspirants those who get qualified in written exam will be called for interview. These shortlisted candidates for viva-voce will subject to document verification before interview.
- Written exam
- Viva-voce/ Interview
Salary Offered: On temporary regular basis, aspirants those who are enrolled below the designation of Lower Division Clerk will receive salary as follows,
- Pay scale for LDC – Rs.5200-20200/-
- Grade Pay for LDC – Rs.2600/-
Application Fee: Along with the application form, applicants should submit the original bank receipt of State Bank of Sikkim. The concerned amount fixed for application should be credited to the account “0051-SPSC”.
- Charge towards application – Rs.150/-
- Fee payment mode – Offline
How to Apply for SPSC Recruitment 2017
OMR based application form is issued in the website. Candidates who are excited to apply shall download it from “www.spsckm.gov.in” and fill it in all respects. One stamp size photograph should be pasted in the appropriate place of the application form.
Completely filled in application form should reach the office at “The Secretary, Sikkim Public Service Commission, Old Tourism Office, M.G.Marg, Gangtok” by hand or by post.
Dates to Remember
- Date of publication of advertisement – 13th June 2017
- Last date to submit application – 31st July 2017
Note: Candidates, you may get the overall vision about SPSC Recruitment 2017 in the above sections. If the applicants felt it not enough to apply, then view the official notification.