SPMCIL Recruitment 2017: Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Limited (SPMCIL) has divulged the existence of vacant posts, in their web page. With reference to the official notification, about 60 vacant spaces are left beneath the designations of Supervisor and Junior Office Assistant in the levels of S-1 and B3. Job seekers holding Diploma/ Graduate Degree and being flexible to serve in any part of the country shall utilise this amazing chance. For acquiring more knowledge about SPMCIL Recruitment 2017, refer the below sections.
|Organisation||Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Limited (SPMCIL)|
|Designation||Supervisor & Junior Office Assistant|
SPMCIL Recruitment 2017
Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Limited (SPMCIL) is a schedule “A” Mini-Ratna Category-I Central Public Sector Enterprise. The main objective and business of the company is designing, manufacturing, printing of papers, currency etc. With respect of the vacancies occurred in Supervisor and Junior Office Assistant posts, a vacancy notification has been disseminated with relevant contents. On reading that, appointment opportunities are only offered for candidates with required qualification and those who get qualified in the upcoming online examination.
Aspirants who get recruited through SPMCIL Recruitment will be placed on probation for a period of one year. This period will be extended as per the discretion by reviewing the performance of the employees. Also, those candidates will have to execute a bond for a minimum period of three years. More details about the recruitment are found below,
Designation Wise Vacancy Details:
|Sl. No||Designations||No of Vacancies||Age Limit||Salary|
|1||Supervisor (Mechanical)||04||30 years||Rs.25400/-|
|6||Junior Office Assistant||51||28 years||Rs.20200/-|
Educational Qualification: Graduates or Diploma holders are the right candidates to apply against the post of Supervisor or Junior Office Assistant. In respective discipline, they must have completed this qualification from any recognised institution with 55% of marks.
- For Supervisor Post – Diploma in Engineering
- For Junior Assistant Post – Graduate Degree
Age Restrictions: The ceiling on age limit set for both the positions is mentioned in the above tabular column. Howbeit, the applicants must have attained the minimum age of 18 years. The crucial date for determining the age limit is on 1st Apr 2017.
- Age limit for Supervisor Post – 18 to 30 years
- Age limit for Office Assistant Post – 18 to 28 years
The above mentioned upper age limits are relaxed in case of reserved categories, which are given hereunder.
- Age relaxation for OBC category – 3 years
- Age relaxation for SC/ ST Category – 5 years
- Age relaxation for PWD Category – 10 years
Selection Procedure: The recruitment will be made through online examination, which will be conducted separately for each of the posts. This exam will be conducted for duration of three hours in objective form. To attend this examination, applying candidates have to download call letter from the official website.
- Online examination
Pay Scale Offered: In a particular pay scale given below, aspirants who are employed below SPMCIL Jobs will accept the basic salary. In addition to this basic pay, appointees are offered with grade pay, perquisites and other allowances.
- Pay scale for Supervisor – Rs.12300-25400/-
- Pay scale for Office Assistant – Rs.5200-20200/-
Exam Fee: Payment of the exam fee can be paid by using the following methods i.e. Debit Card, Credit card, Internet banking, IMPS, cash cards/ mobile wallets. After submitting the payment information, wait for intimation and get the e-receipt.
- Online exam fee for general & OBC category – Rs.400/-
- Online exam fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-servicemen categories – No fee
- Fee payment mode – Online
How to Apply Online for SPMCIL Recruitment 2017
Candidates who intend to work under the above said posts should have to register through SPMCIL web portal. The step by step procedure for applying is given below,
- To apply online, visit the website “www.igmhyderabad.spmcil.com”.
- After entering the website, click on “Apply Online” option, which will open a new screen.
- Thereafter, click on the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter the basic details in the registration form.
- On successful registration, you will get the registration number and password.
- Validate the details and Save the details by clicking “Save & Next”
- After that, upload the scanned images of photograph and signature in correct dimensions.
- Modify details, if required and hit on “Final Submit”
- Finally proceed for fee payment and retain the print out of the submitted application form and e-receipt for future reference.
- Date of publication of advertisement – 1st Apr 2017
- Online registration & fee payment commenced from – 10th Apr 2017
- Online registration & fee payment ends on – 1st May 2017
- Online examination will be tentatively on – May/ June 2017
Note: The above all summarised sections carry the information relevant to SPMCIL Recruitment 2017. Applicants may find extra more details in the official notification.