South Indian Bank Recruitment 2017: South Indian Bank is in urgent demand of Probationary Officers and Probationary Managers/ Senior Managers in Information Technology (IT) field. In order to that, they had strewn two new notifications for each of the posts in their website. The notifications says about 25 vacancies currently occurred in that posts. Candidates who are watching for vacant spaces in this bank shall send your job petitions immediately. Scroll down the page for getting details about South Indian Bank Recruitment 2017 in detailed manner.
|Bank Name||South Indian Bank|
|Post Name||Probationary Officer & Senior Manager|
|Vacancy Nos||25||Last Date||31-03-2017|
|Qualification||UG or PG Degree|
South Indian Bank Recruitment 2017
South Indian Bank is a major Private Sector Bank, headquartered at Thrissur in Kerala. It satisfies the basic banking needs of the public like account opening, deposit, withdrawal of cash etc. Nationwide, now this Bank is looking towards eminent persons, to fill up few vacant posts in Probationary Officer & Senior Manager designations. Regarding that, SIB provides right offer for the young, ambitious and talented Graduates or Post Graduates. To achieve your dream job in banking sector, aspirants shall utilize the latest South Indian Bank Recruitment opportunity.
For an initial period of one year, the appointed candidates through selection are treated as probationer. The confirmation of this job will only on the basis of satisfactory performance of the Probationer. If the candidates willing to work outside their home state/ anywhere in India, then only they need to apply in online. While working in this prestigious organization, aspirants will get immense job satisfaction. More details are discussed below,
Designation Wise Vacancy Details:
|Sl. No||Designations||No of Posts||Age Limit||Salary|
|1||Probationary Officer (IT) – Developers||15||28 years||Rs.42000/-|
|2||Probationary Manager/ Senior Manager (IT)||10||40 years||Rs.51490/-|
Educational Qualification: In the field of Engineering or relevant Master Courses, applicants should have secured minimum 60% of marks from any recognized institution or university.
- For both the posts – BE/ B.Tech/ MSC/ MCA
Age Limits & Relaxation: Aspirants not more than the upper age limits mentioned are only eligible to apply for South Indian Bank Jobs. These upper age limits should be calculated as on 31st Dec 2016.
- Upper age for Probationary Officer Post – 28 years
- Upper age for Probationary Manager Post – 40 years
- Age relaxation for SC/ ST category – 5 years
Selection Method: Selection process may be in the form of written exam or Group discussion or personal interview. It will be declared later in accordance with the response of their recruitment notification.
- Written test/ Group discussion/ Personal Interview
Salary Offered: On appointment, candidates who are appointed as Probationary Officer or Probationary Manager will get the monthly salary drawn from IBA approved pay scale.
This amount will also be included with dearness allowance, house rent allowance and other allowances. This appointment will get permanent or regular, only after the selected candidates successfully completed the probationary period of one year.
- Pay scale for Probationary Officer – Rs.23700-42020/-
- Pay scale for Probationary Manager (Scale-II) – Rs.31705-45950/-
- Pay scale for Probationary Manager (Scale-III) – Rs.42020-51490/-
Application Fee: Using the print out of the Challan form generated after the successful registration online application, applicants should remit the amount in any of the South Indian Bank Limited. It will be carried out only after 24 hours from applying online.
- Application Charge for General Category – Rs.700/-
- Application charge for SC/ ST Category – Rs.150/-
- Fee payment mode – Offline
Online Application Procedure for South Indian Bank Recruitment 2017
To confirm your willingness to apply for the above said posts, applicants have to register through South Indian Bank web portal. For your convenience, we had listed the line by line procedure to apply online.
- To apply online, go to the bank’s website “www.southindianbank.com”.
- Open the career page and read the information thoroughly furnished in the notification.
- Under the “Online Banking” section, click on “New User Registration”
- Hit on “Continue to Register” and fill the registration form.
- On submitting the registration form, a unique user ID and password will be generated.
- After that, enter into your profile using the registration details and fill the remaining details in the application form.
- Check all the filled in entries made by you and upload the documents if required.
- Finally submit the application form and retain the print out of E-Challan for remitting the fee.
- For future reference, also take the print out of the application form.
|Official Notification & Apply Online||southindianbank.com|
- Starting date to apply online – 22nd Mar 2017
- Last date to apply online – 31st Mar 2017
Note: The above all detailed sections carry the information relevant to South Indian Bank Recruitment 2017. If you need more data, refer the official notification.