SKIMS Jammu Kashmir Recruitment 2017: Sher-I-Kashmir Institute of Medical Sciences (SKIMS) has decided to intake a group of permanent residents of Jammu & Kashmir state, for the Technician posts in its administration. Science graduates who are endeavouring for such an opportunity to be an employee of reputed institute can hold this chance. Earlier unfilled places and newly arised vacancies of about 58 are going to be filled through this SKIMS Jammu Kashmir Recruitment 2017. Confidential domiciles can register their profile through online mode, before completion of deadline. The age limits, concessions, salary and other useful information about this placement are elaborated down.
|Institution||Sher-I-Kashmir Institute of Medical Sciences (SKIMS)|
|Vacancy Nos||58||Last Date||28-02-2017|
|Location||Jammu & Kashmir|
SKIMS Jammu Kashmir Recruitment 2017
Sher-I-Kashmir Institute of Medical Sciences (SKIMS) is a rapidly growing organisation that functions both as a College and Hospital for providing quality patient care. The urban campus of this institute is based in Srinagar of Jammu & Kashmir state. As said above, now this institute is going to hire qualified locals of the state for Technician positions existing under Perfusion Technology, Lab and Theater Groups.
Proper screening phases will be organized for hiring apt candidates among the appliers. As per seat reservations mentioned in officially released SKIMS Jammu Kashmir Recruitment 2017 notice, enrollments shall be done. Designees have to do the works as assigned by health care physicians/ superiors i.e. operating of equipments, testing samples, etc. Increments from basic pay will be given based on satisfactory work/ service of employees.
Vacancy Details in SKIMS
|SI. No.||Discipline/ Department||Openings||Age Limit||Salary|
|1.||Perfusion Technology||2||40 years||Rs.20200/-|
Necessary Education: Graduates on concerned domains can register for these Technician jobs, if acquired this qualification from any government approved College/ Institutes.
- For Technician posts: B.Sc in Perfusion Technology/ Medical Lab Technology/ Theater Technology
Age Restrictions: Minimum age limit to apply for these Technician jobs is 18 years. The capped age of General Category and candidates already in Government service/ contractual employees is said as 40 years (on vacancy table). But for other categories the upper age will differ as follows.
- Age limit for Physically challenged persons: 42 years
- Age limit for SC/ ST/ RBA/ ALC/ Socially Caste candidates: 43 years
- For Ex-Serviceman: 48 years
- In-service SKIMS employees: as per government rules.
For all categories, the freezed ages will be reckoned by SKIMS selection panel as on 1st January 2017.
Recruitment Process: Among the appliers, best candidates (on the basis of qualification, etc.) will be chosen and called for test and/ or interview rounds. Those who are performing well in the selection phase(s) shall only be considered for appointment, depending upon the availability of vacancies.
- Written Examination and/ or Personal Interview
Pay Scale and Salary: Individuals who are going to be recruited for the Technician posts are eligible for receiving Pay Band-1 salary per month. In addition to this, other allowances and benefits would be given as applicable.
- Salary Range: Rs.5200 – 20200/-
- Grade Pay: Rs.2400/-
Application Fee: By downloading Challan form from SKIMS website, pay the requisite amount of fee in any branches of Jammu & Kashmir bank. Fee once paid is non-refundable in any cases. Bank charges would also be borne only from remitters.
- Cost of Application: Rs.300/-
- Bank Charges: Rs.15/-
- Payment Mode: Offline
How to Submit Application for SKIMS Jammu Kashmir Recruitment 2017
Applications for Technician posts under SKIMS are encouraged to be filled and submitted through online mode. Keep necessary certificates, valid email address & scanned copies of photograph & signature with you and start registering as per steps given down.
- First open the skims.ac.in link.
- Click the concerned “Recruitment -> Apply Online” link.
- Read the instructions and click “Accept” to proceed further.
- Do the new registration and create an account.
- Then again login and fill the online application.
- Upload the scanned copies of photograph & signature (as applicable).
- Edit the changes if any by preview
- Finally press the “Submit” button and take printout copy of completed application & Challan form.
Hardcopy of submitted application, SKIMS Challan copy and following attested copies of documents should reach “Office of Senior Administrative Officer (Policy), SKIMS” before deadline. Printouts submitted in Persons or through Registered Post shall only be accepted.
- Permanent Resident certificate
- Educational Qualification certificates & marksheets
- Experience (if any)
- Birth certificate
- Community certificate, etc.
It is notable that, in-service candidates have to submit their hardcopy of documents though proper channel only.
- Beginning date of online registration – 10th Feb 2017
- Online application can be submitted upto – 28th Feb 2017
- Hardcopies should reach on or before – Within 30 days after last date of filling online application.
Note: Enough information about the current employment openings for Technician jobs under medical cadre are illustrated here on above section. To know more, go through the notice published by SKIMS, J&K.