Sivagangai Ration Shop Recruitment 2017: Sivagangai District Ration Shop has made a recent Employment Notification in Several News papers for the Recruitment of 69 Salesman and Packer Posts. Interested and Eligible Candidates can submit their Offline Application Form in the corresponding Address mentioned in the Advertisement between the dates 24.11.2017 to 15.12.2017. Detailed Informations about Sivagangai District Ration Shop Recruitment 2017 can be explained briefly in the below section.
|Sivagangai District Ration Shop Recruitment 2017 – Highlights|
|Position Name||Salesman and Packer Posts||Vacancy||69|
|Qualification||12th Standard, 10th Standard Pass||Application Type||Offline|
|Selection Process||Interview||Job Type||Permanent|
|Last Date||15.12.2017||Job Location||Sivagangai|
Sivagangai Ration Shop Recruitment 2017
Sivagangai is a district in the South Indian state of Tamil Nadu which is located at a distance of 48 km from Madurai and 449 km from the state capital of Chennai. This district is bordered by Pudukkottai on the Northeast, Tiruchirrappali on the North, Ramanathapuram on South East, Virudhunagar on South West and Madurai district on the West. Sivagangai Taluk is the largest Taluk in this district having about 130 Revenue villages. Public Distribution System is established by the Government of India under ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution which are jointly managed by the state governments in India. Under this Public Distribution System Scheme Sivagangai Ration Shop was formed for providing major commodities like wheat, rice, sugar and kerosene through a network of Ration Shops located at the different parts of Sivagangai district. This Sivagangai Ration shop has recently announced one Recruitment Notification for filling the vacant positions of 69 Salesman and Packer Posts in their Ration Shops.
Sivagangai District Ration Shop Vacancies
|S.No||Name of the Post||No of Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|01||Salesman||43||Rs 5,000-12,000 /-|
|02||Packer||26||Rs 4,250-11,000 /-|
Scale of Pay: Candidates selected under this Recruitment will get a fixed monthly Salary and other allowances as per the rules adopted by Tamil Nadu State Government.
- Salesman/ Sales persons: Rs 5,000-12,000 /- + Allowances
- Packer/ Sales Assistant: Rs 4,250-11,000 /- + Allowances
Eligibility Criteria for Sivagangai Ration Shop Recruitment 2017
Candidates have to check whether they fulfill the Eligibility criteria as mentioned below. If the applicant does not have the required Eligibility criteria then the applications are rejected by the Officials in the Recruitment section.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have studied the below Specified Educational Qualification from a recognized board.
- 12th Standard
- 10th Standard
Note: Candidates must have the ability to read and write in Tamil.
Age Limit: Applicants should check the Minimum and Maximum Age Limit from the Official Notification attached in this section. The candidate should have the below mentioned Age Limit as on the date 01.01.2017.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
Note: The above mentioned Age Limitations are applicable only for General Category Students. However for SC/ST, BC/ BCM candidates there is No Upper Age Limit Criterias were followed.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the
- Interview process
Application Fees: Candidates have to pay the below mentioned Application Fees by taking the Demand Draft in favour of District Recruitment Bureau, Sivagangai District payable at Head Office District Central Cooperative Bank Sivagangai or any one of the Nationalized banks in the district.
- For Salesman: Rs.150/-
- For Packer: Rs.100 /-
Fees Exemption: SC, ST, PH belonging to all other categories is exempted from paying the Application Fees.
Application Procedure for Sivagangai Ration Shop Recruitment 2017
The Steps involved in Application Process is listed below
- Candidates have to visit the Official website of the Sivagangai District.
- Download the Recruitment advertisement.
- Read the eligibility details and other Informations mentioned in the Advertisement carefully.
- If you are eligible then you may get the Application Form at free of cost from the concerned Offices as mentioned in the Official Notification.
- Start filling the Application Form with all the required details.
- A recent Passport size photo is to be pasted on the Application form.
- Don’t forget to put your signature at the bottom of your Application Form.
- Applicants are advised to send this Application Form along with all the Necessary documents such as Age Proof, Qualification and other Certificates.
- A self addressed postal stamp of Rs 5.00 /- is to be pasted on the Envelope containing the Application form and other documents.
- Envelope should be superscribed with the words “Application for the Post of……………………..”
- The above mentioned documents along with the Application form should be send to the Address District Recruitment Cell, Cooperative Society Sivagangai, Cooperative Association Sub- Registrar Office, Combined Cooperative campus, District Collectorate office Unit-2, opposite to Govt Women’s college, Kanchirankal, Sivagangai-630 562.
- Applications have to reach the above mentioned address before the last date that is 12.2017 up to 5.45 PM.
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Sivagangai Ration Shop Recruitment 2017 – Reference Dates|
|Starting Date For Application Form Submission||24th November 2017|
|Last Date For Application Form Submission||15th December 2017|
Note: In this section we have discussed about Sivagangai District Ration Shop Recruitment 2017 and their necessary details. Further if you need any clarification regarding this Recruitment you are advised to write on our comment section.