Sivagangai District Court Recruitment 2017: Sivagangai District Court has made a recruitment notification for filling up the vacant Positions of 16 Office Assistants, Masalchi and other Posts. Aspiring candidates who are looking farward for a Court Job can apply for this Sivagangai District court Recruitment 2017 through Offline mode on or before the last date. Jobseeker are advised to read the complete article for other related information such as Age Limit, Pay scale, Selection Process, Applying Procedure and much more.
|Sivagangai District Court Recruitment 2017 – Highlights|
|Post Name||Office Assistants, Masalchi and Other Posts||Vacancy||16|
|Qualification||8th / 12th Standard Pass||Application Mode||Offline|
|Selection Process||Written Test/ Practical Test, Interview||Job Type||Permanent|
|Last Date||22-11-2017/ 06-12-2017||Job Location||Sivagangai,Tamil Nadu|
Sivagangai District Court Recruitment 2017
Sivagangai is a district in the South Indian state of Tamil Nadu which is located at a distance of 48 km from Madurai and 449 km from the state capital of Chennai. This district is bounded by Pudukkottai on the Northeast, Tiruchirrappali on the North, Ramanathapuram on South East, Virudhunagar on South West and Madurai district on the West. Sivagangai Taluk is the largest Taluk in this district having about 130 Revenue villages. The District Court of Sivagangai is present in the town itself and it comes under the Administrative and Judicial Control of Madras High Court. Sivagangai District Court is involved in solving all the Legal Problems happening in various places located at Sivagangai. Every year, this district court is announcing new job notifications for filling up the available vacancies. This is a great opportunity for those candidates who would like to work in court. This Year also this Organization has announced Sivagangai District Court Recruitment 2017 for recruiting 16 Office Assistants, Masalanchi and Other Posts.
Sivagangai District Court Vacancy and other Details
|S.No||Name of the Post||No of Vacancies||Salary Offered|
|01||Office Assistant||09||Rs.15700-50000 /-|
|04||Junior Administrative Assistant||04|
Scale of Pay: Candidates selected under this Recruitment will get a fixed monthly Salary and other allowances as per the rules adopted in Sivagangai District Court.
- Rs.15700-50000 /- per month
Eligibility Criteria for Sivagangai District Court Recruitment 2017
If the applicant does not have the required Eligibility criteria then the applications are rejected by the Officials in Sivagangai District court.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have completed the below mentioned Educational Qualification from a recognized board.
- 8th Standard Pass
- 12th Standard Pass
Note: Candidates must have the ability to read and write in Tamil.
Age Limit: Candidate should Possess the below mentioned Age Limit as on 30-09-2017.The common Age Limit for all Posts is listed below.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
Age Relaxation: Age Relaxation will be applicable to the reserved categories as per the Instructions given by the Tamil Nadu State Government.
- BC/ MBC/BCM – 02 Years
- SC/ST/ SCA – 05 Years
Candidates will be selected based on the Performance in the
- Written Exam/ Practical Test
Applying Procedure for Sivagangai District court Recruitment 2017
Candidates who meet out all the Eligibility criteria mentioned in the Official Notification can start filling the Application through Offline Mode. The Steps involved in Application Process is listed below
- As a first step, the candidates must visit the official website www.ecourts.gov.in/tn/sivagangai.
- Download the Recruitment advertisement.
- Read the eligibility details and other Informations mentioned in the Advertisement carefully.
- Download the Application Form and take a Print out of it.
- If you applying for more than one or Two Posts then you have to send the separate Application for all these Posts.
- Enter all the required details and Affix a Latest Colour Photograph in the Sivagangai District court Application Form.
- Don’t forget to enclose a Self Attested Postal Cover with a Stamp for Rs 50/- along with the Application Form.
- Candidates have to send the Filled Application Form along with copies of the required documents and two latest passport size photographs to the address “District Judge/ Chairman, District Legal Services Authority, ADR Building, District Court Complex, Sivagangai – 630561.
- Envelope containing the above mentioned documents should be super scribed with “Application for the Post of …………………….”
- So that the above mentioned documents has to reach the particular address before the last date 22.11.2017/ 06.12.2017 up to 5.30 PM.
|Sivagangai District court Recruitment 2017 – Reference Links|
|Last Date for Submission of Offline Application||22nd November 2017/ 06th December 2017|
Note: In this article we have discussed about Sivagangai District Court Recruitment 2017. If you want to know about other court Jobs available in the State of Tamil Nadu you are advised to visit our website www.careerszine.com regularly.