SHKMGMC Mewat Recruitment 2017: Shaheed Hasan Khan Government Medical College (SHKM GMC) recently announced various vacancies available under the non-teaching staff category in its administration. Those who are experienced in the fields like scientific library, documentalist etc can apply for these openings. This SHKMGMC Mewat Recruitment 2017 will be definitely a great chance of employment for permanent government job seekers. Freshers are also found apt for some of the posts. Application submission manner and selection details etc. of this latest recruitment are given in the below section.
|Institution||Shaheed Hasan Khan Government Medical College (SHKM GMC)|
|Designations||Staff Nurse, Librarian, Cataloguer etc|
|Vacancy No’s||200||Last Date||20-06-2017|
|Job Location||Nalhar, Haryana State|
SHKMGMC Mewat Recruitment 2017
Shaheed Hasan Khan Government Medical College (SHKM GMC) is situated in Nalhar Village of Haryana. This University imparts Undergraduate medical education like Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery. Now SHKM invites the candidates to fill 200 vacancies available for Group- C posts, tabulated below. Vacancies may be increased or decreased based on organization requirements at the time of interview. Interested aspirants can apply through online form submission method, for this SHKMGMC Mewat Recruitment 2017. Applying candidates should have computer knowledge and proficiency in Hindi/ Sanskrit languages. Following government rules the reserved category posts will be filled.
SHKMGMC Vacancy Details:
|SI.No||Designation||Post No’s||Age limit||Salary|
|1||Staff Nurse||195||42 Years||Rs.34800/-|
Educational Qualification: Appliers should have completed their degree in relevant field from recognized universities.
- Staff Nurse : B.Sc/ M.Sc/ Diploma (Nursing)
- Librarian, Library Assistant : Degree & B.Lib
- Cataloguer, Documentlist: Degree/ B.Lib
Work Experience: Aspirants those who are going to apply for the posts except staff nurse, experience is necessary. They must have worked in the recognized institutions/ scientific library, etc. under relevant fields. Post wise minimum years require details are listed below.
- Librarian: 3 years
- Library Assistant: 5 years
- Cataloguer: 1 year
- Documentlist: 2 years
Age Limitations: Candidates must have attained minimum age 18 years and the maximum age of appliers should not be above 42 years, as on 22nd May 2017. Age relaxations are available for these posts, as per the rule of Haryana government.
- Age relaxations: As per government rules
Selection Methods: Applied candidates will be shortlisted based on the qualification and experience. Then competitors will receive call from the organization to attend the interview in relevant field. If require Screening test will be conducted by the organization. At the time of interview peoples are advised to carry their relevant documents.
- Screening test
Pay Scale and Salary: Selected candidates will get their salary in monthly basis. Postwise salary is variable.
- Staff Nurse, Librarian: Rs.9300-34800/-
- Library Assistant, Cataloguer, Documentlist: Rs.5200-20200/-
Application Fee: Charges are available for the application of this recruitment. Payment should be done through offline. Candidates download E-challan from the website and make payment through branches. Fees details are listed as follows.
- General category: Rs.300/-
- Women: Rs:100/-
- Reserved Category: Rs.75/-
- Payment mode: Offline
How to Apply for SHKMGMC Mewat Recruitment 2017
Individuals satisfied with the above criteria can apply through online in the official web portal of SHKM. Before applying the posts, scan and keep the relevant documents like age proof, community certificates, experience certificates, qualification certificates etc.
- Candidates visit the website shkmgmcnuh.org.
- In the front page of website register option is available. New users can register their personal details.
- After registration, successfully login with user name and password.
- Then fill the application form correctly.
- Upload the relevant documents, photograph and signature.
- Before submission, candidates are advised to recheck the application details.
- Finally “Submit” the application.
- Take a print out of the application for future reference.
In case applicants are facing any difficulties at the time of applying contact helpline no: 0172-5210295 or send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Official Notification & Apply Online||shkmgmcnuh.org|
Dates to Remember
- Online application open date – 22nd May 2017
- Online application closing date – 20th Jun 2017
- Last date for deposit of fee – 23rd Jun 2017
Note: In this above section, we have discussed about the 200 vacancies available on non-teaching posts in Shaheed Hasan Khan Government Medical College. If candidates want any further details about this recruitment, check the notification.