SGPGIMS Recruitment 2017: A recruitment notification has been strewn from Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences (SGPGIMS), for designating Nurses under the designation of Sister Grade-II. Nearly hundreds of vacancies are unfilled under the above said post. Diploma or Bachelors Degree in relevant field is the suitable qualification required for SGPGIMS Recruitment 2017. Willful candidates who found fit to apply shall register your details in their web portal. Details regarding the educational qualifications, selection, online application steps etc. are narrated below.
|Institution||Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences (SGPGIMS)|
|Post Name||Sister Grade-II|
|Vacancy Nos||83||Last Date||18-02-2017|
SGPGIMS Recruitment 2017
Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences (SGPGIMS) is an institute, which is offering courses recognised by the Medical Council of India. It is rated amongst the top medical institutions in the country. Recently, there occurred 83 vacancies under the post of Sister Grade-II. This announcement has been uploaded in their official website. While referring that, they are looking towards candidates who have registered in State Medical Council as “A” Grade Nurse & Midwife.
Aspirants who have succeeded in the selection process are designated under the position of Sister Grade-II. For the purpose of initial screening, they are inviting online applications from the eligible candidates. Concluding the overview about SGPGIMS Recruitment 2017, we had discussed the basic requirements in the following sections.
Designation and Vacancy Details:
|Sl. No||Post Name||No of Openings||Age Limit||Salary|
|1||Sister Grade-II||83||40 years||Rs.34800/-|
Educational Qualification: From any recognised institutions, candidates who are eager to apply should obtain the basic qualification. Also, registration in State Nursing Council or equivalent, as “A” Grade Nurse & Midwife is compulsory.
- For Sister Grade-II Post – Diploma in GNM/ B.Sc Nursing/ equivalent
Experience Required: Preference will be given to the aspirants who are having experience in a large hospitals or Medical Colleges.
- For Sister Grade-II Post – 3 years
Age Restriction: Age of the applicants must be freeze out between 21 to 40 years. The crucial date for determining the age limit is on 1st July 2016.
- Minimum age Limit – 21 years
- Upper age limit – 40 years
Salary Offered: SGPGIMS is providing the monthly salary in pay scale for the designation of Sister Grade-II. Besides the basic pay, appointees are reimbursed with grade pay also.
- Pay Scale – Rs.9300-34800/-
- Grade Pay – Rs.4600/-
Application Fee: Before starting the online registration, candidates will have to pay the specified amount of application fee through online SBI system.
- Application fee – Rs.500/-
- Mode of fee payment – Online
How to Apply Online for SGPGIMS Recruitment 2017
Aspirants, who are enthusiastic to apply, shall fill the online application form available in their website. The step by step procedure for applying is listed below,
- At first, enter the website “www.sgpgi.ac.in”.
- In the “Announcement” section of the website, click on “Apply Online: Post: Sister Gr-II”
- While clicking the link, it will display the details about the recruitment.
- If you are satisfied with all the recruitment details, go to “Online form submission”
- Under this submenu, hit on “Fill Application form”.
- It will open the registration page.
- Feed the transaction no (SB Collect Ref No) and Date of Birth in the login page and hit on “Submit”
- After that, fill the application form.
- After ascertaining the filled in entries are correct submit the application form.
- Take a print out of the application for future reference.
Dates to Remember
- Starting date to apply online – 10th Jan 2017
- Closing date to apply online – 18th Feb 2017
- Last date to submit the application fee – 10th Feb 2017
Note: For the convenience of job seekers, we had discussed a lot of details about SGPGIMS Recruitment in the above illustrated sections. Go through the official notification for getting more details.