SECI Recruitment 2017: The career site of Solar Energy Corporation of India Limited (SECI) has been notified with a new job notification. As per the notice issued by SECI, about four positions are vacant below Manager and Accountant posts. Engineers and aspirants who have done courses related to accounting are encouraged to apply for SECI Recruitment 2017. Aspirants who are having experience in power trading and finance & Accounts works are required for these jobs. Professionals who are expecting higher salary comparing to your present salary can make use of this chance. Move down this page to know more about SECI recruitment.
|Corporation||Solar Energy Corporation of India Limited (SECI)|
|Post Name||Deputy Manager & Junior Accountant|
|Vacancy No’s||04||Last Date||19-02-2017|
|Qualification||Degree/ PG/ CA/ CMA/ M.Com/ B.Com|
|Job Nature||Regular Basis|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
SECI Recruitment 2017
Solar Energy Corporation of India Limited is a government sector which is responsible for setting up solar power panels and also undertakes many government projects. It runs below the administrative control of Ministry of New and Renewable Energy. To carry out their projects and missions to several heights, SECI requires energetic and mastered candidates for serving below the Manager and Accountant designations. If you have already served in these positions, then there are more chances for grabbing these jobs.
Aspirants who are holding good academic record in your qualifying examination are requested to use this chance. In the SECI Recruitment 2017, candidates would be asked to undergo various selection processes before making the appointment. Aspirants who perform well in all the rounds shall be made to serve below different departments in the corporation. Interested candidates are asked to submit their applications only through online.
Designation Wise Vacancy Details
|Sl.No||Designation||No of Posts||Age Limit||Salary|
|1||Deputy Manager (Power System)||2||35 years||Rs.50500/- pm|
|2||Junior Accountant||2||28 years||Rs.28900/- pm|
Educational Requirement: Individuals who have done Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree in Engineering or Management or Chartered Accountant or Commerce from a recognized university or institute with 55 to 60% of marks in the overall semester are encouraged to apply for these posts.
- For Deputy Manager – BE/ ME in Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechanical/ Power Engineering or MBA/ PGDBM in Marketing/ Material/ Power Management/ Energy Managements
- For Accountant – Intermediate Pass in CA/ CMA or M.Com/ B.Com (Hons)
Work Experience: Aspirants who are holding experience in Power Trading or accounting works from any reputed organisation can apply for these jobs.
- For Manager – 4 years
- For Accountant – 3 years
Age Limit & Relaxation: The upper age limits of the applicants are already mentioned on the above table. The important date for calculating the age of the applicants will be as on the closing date of application.
Applicants who are belonging to reserved category can get relaxation as per rules which are released by government from time to time.
- Relaxation for OBC- 3 years
- Relaxation for SC/ ST/ Domiciles of J&K – 5 years
- Relaxation for PWD – 10 years
Selection Method: Initially, the application submitted through online will be validated by the selection panel by means of eligibility criteria, age limit, etc.
Applicants who seemed to be satisfying would be invited for written test and/ or Group discussion or Interview. Aspirants who qualify in these rounds would be considered for appointment.
- Written or Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
All the necessary original documents have to be produced at the time of interview.
Salary & Pay Scales: The selected candidates will be made to serve below various departments in the SECI on regular basis. The monthly salary offered for the appointees will be in the form of pay scale only.
- Pay Scale for Deputy Manager – Rs.24900 to 50500/- pm
- Pay Scale for Junior Accountant – Rs.10600 to 28900/- pm
Additionally, they are also liable to receive compensation packages such as VDA, House rent allowance, Provident Fund, Medical Facilities, Insurance, Retirement, etc as per company guidelines.
Duties & Responsibilities: Appointees have to perform jobs such as power trade handling, Log book writing, MIS related operation, Scheduling of SYOA, MTOA and LTOA, monitoring of SLDC 7 RLDC, real time scheduling, Traffic petition, Accounting & finance, Payroll, taxation, database management, etc.
Application Fee: General and OBC category candidates have to pay the application fee only through online mode such as Net banking, Credit or Debit card. Fee once remitted will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Fee for Deputy Manager Post – Rs.1000/-
- Fee for Accountant Post – Rs.600/-
Applicants belonging to SC/ ST/ PWD are exempted from fee payment.
How to Apply Online for SECI Recruitment 2017
Aspirants who are matching up with the terms and conditions of SECI Recruitment can submit their application through online. You can use the official portal of SECI for filling your registration. Here in the below section we have listed the detailed steps for submitting your online application.
- At first, visit the official portal of SECI i.e. “www.seci.co.in”.
- Click on the “Career” tab which will be available on the top of the page.
- In the next page, tap on the “Click Here” link which is near to the concerned job name for applying online.
- Now, choose the “Fresh Candidate (Click Here) to create Login” link for making the registration.
- After the registration, use your Email ID, date of birth and password for login purpose.
- Fill the form with required details and upload the scanned copies of photo and signature in the second step.
- Choose the payment option and make the fee payment.
- Click on the “View Application” option and take the printout of the form.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
Dates to Remember
- Online Application Starts from – 18th Jan 2017
- Last Date for Online Registration – 19th Feb 2017
Note: For the convenience of Readers, we have stated details such as qualification, age, salary, applying process, etc of SECI Recruitment 2017 in the above section. To gather additional details, please go through the official notification.