SEBI Recruitment 2018: Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) had published a vacancy notification, about to conduct a recruitment event for the post of Assistant Manager. Discipline Wise 120 numbers of vacancies remained vacant under the above said designation. SEBI demands Graduates or Post Graduates in the following streams like general, legal, Information technology, official language and research. Scroll down the page further for getting more information about SEBI Recruitment 2018 in elaborate manner.
|SEBI Recruitment 2018 – Highlights|
|Organization||Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI)|
|Post Name||Assistant Manager|
|Last Date||1st week of October|
|Qualification||Bachelors or Masters Degree|
SEBI Recruitment 2018
Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI), is a statutory regulatory body, which is established to protect the interests of investors in securities, to promote the development and to regulate the securities market. They had now placed a job notification in regard of 120 vacancies in Assistant Manager Post. So, they are welcoming online way of applications from the deserving candidates, to get enrolled as an Assistant Manager.
The selection team picks out apt contestants by subjecting them to recruitment test and other phases. The selected Managers will be posted and transferred to any location in India, where SEBI has its Offices. For helping aspirants to give more details about SEBI Recruitment 2018, we had summarized contents hereunder.
SEBI Vacancy Details
|Sl. No.||Designation/ Stream||No. of Vacancies||Age Limit||Salary|
|1||Assistant Manager||General||84||27 years||Rs.55600/-|
Pay Scale & Allowance: To do the service of Assistant Manager, individuals who are selected via SEBI Recruitment 2018, will be paid with a monthly salary in Grade-A pay scale.
- Pay scale for Assistant Manager – Rs.28150 – 55600/-
In addition to that, appointees will be offered with National Pension Scheme, Grade Allowance, Special Allowance, Dearness Allowance, Family Allowance, Local Allowance etc.
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant Manager Posts
Academic Profile: With minimum 55% of aggregate marks, applying candidates must have completed Bachelors or masters Degree in the relevant streams.
- For Assistant Manager – Bachelors/ Masters Degree
Age Constraint: The maximum age limit is stable for unreserved category, which meet some age concessions in case of reserved categories. The crucial date for determining the age limit is on 31st August 2018.
- Upper age for unreserved category – 27 years
- Upper age for OBC category – 30 years
- Upper age for SC/ ST category – 32 years
Selection Process for SEBI Assistant Manager Grade A Recruitment
Selection Procedure: At first online examination will be conducted for short-listing candidates for next stage of selection. After short-listing, only those aspirants would be invited for interview. On the final result of interview, appointment would be made.
- Online Exam
Online Application Procedure for SEBI Recruitment 2018
Application Fee: Aspirants must have to pay the application fee, while proceeding with the online application submission process. Application fee is exempted in case of SC/ ST/ PWD category.
Application Fee for unreserved & OBC category – Rs.850/-
- Intimation Charge for SC/ ST/ PWD category – Rs.100/-
- Fee payment mode – Online
Applying candidates have to complete the below application procedure, to submit the application form.
- Applicants are required to apply online in website “www.sebi.gov.in”
- Once you log on the website, go to “Career”
- Open the recruitment notification and click the link “Apply Online”, which will open a new screen
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for new registration”
- Click on “Save & Next”
- Hit on “Final Submit” and verify details by clicking “Validate your Details”
- Upload the scanned images if photo & Signature
- Click on “Preview” tab and proceed for fee payment
- Retain the print out of the application form for future reference
Dates to Remember
- Starting date to submit the online application – 15th September 2018
- Last date to submit the online application –1st week of October 2018 (Tentative)
- Date of online examination – Updated Soon
Note: The above all detailed sections carry the information related to SEBI Recruitment 2018. More details are found in the formal notice.