SCDCC Bank Recruitment 2018: South Canara District Central Co-operative Bank has officially released a Notification for the recruitment of 127 Computer Programmer and Second Division Clerk Posts in their bank. It is a great Opportunity for the job seekers who are seriously looking for various Bank jobs. Therefore candidates are advised to apply for this SCDCC Bank Recruitment 2018 through online mode before the last date that is 10-01-2018. Other details such as educational qualification, selection process, age limit, application fees and applying procedure can be clearly explained in the below section.
|SCDCC Bank Recruitment 2018- Highlights|
|Post Name||Computer Programmer and Second Division Clerks|
|No of Posts||127|
|Qualification||Graduation/ Post Graduation|
|Selection Type||Written Examination, Interview|
|Job Location||Mangalore, Karnataka|
SCDCC Bank Recruitment 2018
South Canara District Central Co-operative Bank Limited is a Financial Institution having the responsibility of providing the financial assistance to the citizens living in the South Canara district of Karnataka. It is the leader for all the co-operative movements in the particular district which had started its functioning from the year 1914. This bank is mainly established to guide, to help and fulfill all the financial needs and co-operative movements in the district. It gives top priority for financing the farmers and Agriculture Banking is the main objective of this Bank. It give advance loans to farmers for raising of crops, marketing of agriculture fisheries societies, labours, rural artisans and other agricultural activities in the South Canara District.
SCDCC Bank Vacancy 2018 Details
|S.No||Name of the Post||No of Vacancies||Salary|
|01||Computer Programmer||02||Rs. 31320 – 75905/-|
|02||Second Division Clerks||125||Rs. 21110 – 47120/-|
Remuneration Offered: A Consolidated amount will be fixed as the monthly salary and will be provided to the candidates according to the corresponding pay scale structures followed in the Organization.
- Computer Programmer: Rs. 31320-75905 /- pm
- Second Division Clerks: Rs. 21110-47120 /- pm
Eligibility Criteria for SDCC Bank Recruitment 2018
If you are interested in this SDCC Bank Recruitment 2018, then you have to go through all the eligibility norms as mentioned in the below section.
Educational Qualification: The essential educational qualification required for different posts available in SDCC Bank Recruitment 2018 is listed below.
- For Computer Programmer: MCA/ M.Sc/ B.E in Computer Science
- For Second Division Clerks: Graduation/ Post Graduation with Diploma in Computer Applications
Upper Age Limit: Candidates age should not have crossed 35 years as on the date of Notification.
- Maximum Age: 35 Years
Age Relaxation: The above mentioned Age limit is applicable only for the general category Applicants. However for other reserved candidates the upper age limit is relaxable to certain period of years as listed below.
- SC, ST- 05 years
- OBC- 03 years
Selection Procedure for SCDCC Bank Jobs
Selection Process: Usually the selection Process consists of the following rounds. Candidates are selected based on the performance in the
- Written Exam
Applying Procedure for SCDCC Bank Recruitment 2018
Application fees: The Application Fees may vary for different category of students according to the Norms followed in the Organization.
- General, OBC- Rs 500/-
- SC, ST, PWD- Rs 300/-
Steps for Application: Candidates with the desired Eligibility criteria can apply for this SCDCC Bank Recruitment 2018 through online mode.The steps involved in Application Process is listed below,
- Candidates have to first visit the Official website www.scdccbank.com
- Download the Advertisement and read all the Instructions carefully
- Select the desired Post you want to apply
- Click the Application Form link on the home page and then select the option “Apply now”
- Now start filling the Online Application by entering all the required details
- After filling the Application, click on the “Preview Application” button to check the informations once again
- Now click the “Submit Application” button and take a Print out of the Application Form
- Affix a Passport size photo in the print out of the application form and sign the application in the space provided
- Candidates have to pay the Application fees in any of the bank’s branches through draft taken in favour of “The S.C.D.C.C Bank Ltd., Mangalore”
- Application along with all the necessary documents will be send to the address The Chief Executive Officer,The South Canara District Central Cooperative Bank Ltd., Kodialbail,Mangalore – 575 003 on or before 10-01-2018
|CDCC Bank Recruitment 2018 – Dates|
|Starting Date for Online Application||18th December 2017|
|Last Date for sending hard copy of Application||10th January 2018|
Note: Candidates can get all the complete details about SCDCC Bank Recruitment 2018 in the above section. If you have still doubts regarding this recruitment you are advised to refer the Official Notification for which the link is provided in this section.