SBI SME Syllabus 2017: The State Bank of India (SBI) is trying to fulfill all the employee needs in its administration. For that, bank is frequently announcing about the vacancies and recruitment. Recently SBI has disseminated a notice on third day of May 2017. This circular was published by listing the openings for Special Management Executives (SMEs) under Middle Management Scales. There is a plan of conducting exam for this recruitment on 18th June 2017. Applied candidates might be searching for the details about this exam now in internet site. To guide those aspirants in a right way here we came with the SBI MMGS II & MMGS III Syllabus (SBI SME Syllabus 2017). Apart from syllabus, the Exam Pattern of Special Management Executive posts in SBI are also described. There is no too much of time left more. So every minute is valuable. Start preparing now itself to make your bank employee dreams as a real one.
|Authority||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Exam Name||Special Management Executives (SME) Exam 2017|
|Exam Category||SBI Exam|
|Exam Type||Objective Type|
|Exam Date||18th Jun 2017|
|Website||www.sbi.co.in/careers or bank.sbi/careers/|
SBI SME Syllabus 2017
SBI asked candidates who are possessing accountancy or any equivalent course completion certificate and experiences to compete for these Special Management Executive posts that are open under MMGS-II & III. Also they should not be below 25 years in any cases. Only individuals possessing these qualities will be allowed to write the exam by giving admit cards.
In this SBI SME exam, scribes would be allowed to be used by persons who are having disabilities like blindness/ low vision/ cerebral palsy. Questions for this exam will be in School level and degree/ PG standard. By seeing the SBI Management Executive Syllabus 2017 that is given below, aspirants will know about it.
The marks going to be taken by candidates in this exam will be rounded off for 75 marks. Then top mark having aspirants would be further invited for a group discussion and/ or interview. By seeing the overall performance, ranking would be done and appointment decisions will be taken by bank.
- Qualification: CA/ ICWA/ ACS/ MBA/ Equivalent
- Age Limit: 25 to 40 years for MMGS-III and 25 to 35 years for MMGS-II
- Experience: 2 to 5 years
- Selection: Exam, Group Exercise and/ or Interview
Subjects of SBI SME Exam 2017: For both the MMGS II & III SME posts, SBI will draft questions from the same topics which are given below. This SBI SME exam 2017 is planned to be conducted online by organization. This is a single tier examination in which only objective type questions shall be asked.
- General/ Banking Awareness
- Reasoning, Data Interpretation & Analysis
- Financial Data Interpretation & Analysis
SBI SME Exam Pattern 2017
Questions will be displayed in Computer. As said above, objective type multiple choice questions shall be asked with single correct answer. Candidates have to findout the correct response among the four responses given in question.
Depending upon scales and sections, the mark allotment for each right answer will also differ i.e. 2 mark for Financial Data Interpretation & Analysis questions asked for MMGS-III SME posts, ½ marks for General/ Banking Awareness, English questions and 1 mark for all others sections.
- SBI SME exam is Computer based and objective type.
- Number of questions that would be posed for exam is 200.
- Maximum time that will be given is 2 hours.
- MMGS-II SME exam is for 150 marks and MMGS-III SME exam is for 200 marks.
|No.||Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks|
|1.||General/ Banking Awareness||50||25||25|
|2.||Reasoning, Data Interpretation & Analysis||50||50||50|
|4.||Financial Data Interpretation & Analysis||50||50||100|
|Duration: 120 minutes|
Subject Wise SBI Special Management Executive Syllabus 2017: Most of the questions for this exam will be related to Financial & Banking industry, as this is a bank recruitment based exam. In this section we have listed some of the areas from which questions would be mostly asked for upcoming SME exam. This exam will be a great success for candidates who are going to prepare using this SBI Management Executive Syllabus 2017.
General/ Banking Awareness
- Indian History, Culture and Geography
- Indian Economics & Polity
- Science & Environment
- History of Banking Industry
- RBI Banking rules & its latest declaration
- Budget & Five Year Plans
- Abbreviations used in banking
- SBI functions & Fiscal Monetary Policies
- Latest Government Schemes related to banking
- Latest Technology developments in Banking
- Basics of Marketing
- GDP, NDP, NNP & GNP, etc.
- Spatial Orientation
- Similarities & Differences
- Relationship concepts
- Number Series, Ranking
- Analytical & Arithmetic Reasoning
- Verbal & Figural Classification
- Coding & Decoding
- Statements & Conclusion
- Non-Verbal Series
- Decision Making & Problem Solving, etc.
Data Interpretation & Analysis Syllabus
- Pie Chart
- Table Chart
- Bar Graph
- Data Based Questions
- Circle, Line Graph
- Cumulative Graph
English Language Syllabus
- Meanings & Opposites
- Subject-Verb Agreement
- Sentence Completion
- Error Correction
- Sentence Rearrangement
- Idioms & Phrases
- Suitable Words
- Unseen Passages, etc.
Financial Data Interpretation & Analysis Syllabus
- Types of Data Analysis Techniques
- Pivot Tables & Advanced Excel Techniques
- Modeling & its Relationship to Management
- Correlation Analysis
- Data Analysis using Statistical Analysis Techniques
- Application of Regression in Business
- Descriptive Summary Measures
- Six Sigma, Kaizen
- Problem Simulation
- Holistic Approach to Continuous Improvement
- Total Quality Management, etc.
|Download Syllabus||Click here|
SBI SME Exam 2017
Inorder to fill the backlog and current Special Management Executive openings in its different branches, this recruitment based exam is now going to be conducted by SBI. As stated above, after this exam an interview will be organized for taking accurate decisions of appointment. Finally 273 candidates would be enrolled under MMGS-III SME posts and 281 under MMGS-II SME posts.
- Designation – Special Management Executives (SME)
- Vacancies – 554
- Date of Notice – 3rd May 2017
- Exam Date – 18th Jun 2017
Note: The details that we have illustrated above are to guide candidates who are going to participate in SBI SME exam 2017. We hope, by reading this SBI SME Syllabus 2017 article aspirants might got a confidence in their minds. To clear your doubts further, visit bank’s website.