SBI SME Admit Card 2017: To begin your career journey with State Bank of India (SBI), here is the opportunity for you. On 3rd May 2017, SBI had rolled out an official notification in regard of more than five hundreds of vacancies beneath the designation of Special Management Executive (Banking) in MGMS Grade II/ III. And, they had received online applications from numerous applicants. To conducts the selection process for their latest recruitment in provisional way, they had issued SBI SME Admit Card 2017 for all the eligible appliers. Those who are going to write this exam shall download it immediately. Additional more information about latest SBI recruitment and admit card downloading steps are available hereunder.
|Bank Name||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Exam Name||SBI SME Exam 2017|
|Exam Date||18th June 2017|
SBI SME Admit Card 2017
State Bank of India (SBI) is an Indian multinational, public sector banking and financial services company. It is a government-owned corporation with its headquarters in Mumbai. Now SBI, bidding career growth opportunity for experienced as well as qualified contestants, with smart compensation packages below the post of Special Management Executive (Banking). Following the exam notification, their consequent announcement is to download the SBI SME Admit Card 2017 for the exam coming nearer.
Candidates, you must know what’s the use of Admit Card. Simply it’s a document or voucher verified by the authorities of exam centers in all kinds of competitive exams. In all the exam centers, aspirants are initially subject to verification of Admit card or Call letter. The verification will based on the following listed details,
- Candidate’s name
- Registration/ Roll number
- Exam date, time, venue
- Exam Session
- Photograph & Signature of Candidate
Things to Remember: These are the following tips to be followed on the day of examination.
- Candidates must carry the admit card and photo identity proof (Passport/ Aadhar/ PAN card/ Driving License/ Voters Card) for the purpose of verification.
- After verification, reach the exam hall before 20 minutes.
- While appearing for the exam, avoid using electronic devices inside the exam hall.
- Don’t perform any malpractices inside the exam hall.
- Maintain silence until the completion of exam.
SBI SME Exam 2017
As the registration process is going on at this time, candidates might have to know about the SBI SME Exam 2017, to go ahead with the registration process. Herein, we had narrated some of the details about the eligibility criteria, selection and pattern followed in exam.
Qualifications Required: Aspirants, those who wish to enroll as Special Management Executive (Banking) in MGMS Grade II/ III must be complied with the following criteria’s.
- Degree – CA/ ICWA/ ACS/ MBA/ PG Degree
- Experience – 2 to 5 years
- Age Limit – 25 to 40 years
Recruitment Method: Selection for the applied persons will be on the basis of online objective test, group exercise and/ or interview. In online objective test, candidates have to qualify in each of the sections by securing minimum pass marks, which will be decided by the bank.
- Online Test
Exam Pattern & Phases: In online test, all the questions will be covered from general/ banking awareness, reasoning, data interpretation & analysis, English, finance data interpretation & analysis.
- The question paper will carries an aggregate of 200 marks.
- Total time allotted for the exam is 120 minutes.
- There about 200 questions asked in the question paper.
- It is an objective type examination, conducted in online mode.
How to Download SBI SME Admit Card 2017
As we know, without carrying admit card in any of the competitive exams, your entry for the exam will be cancelled. This procedure is followed in SBI SME exam also. At the current time, SBI had published admit cards for all the applied candidates and it is currently available in their website.
From this time onwards, competitors can download the SBI SME Admit Card 2017. To avoid last time rush in internet, better you may download it before two week of the exam. For your convenience, we had listed all the step by step procedure in the below lists.
- At first, visit the website “www.sbi.co.in”.
- Go to “Current Openings” section of the website.
- Click on the concerned link for downloading the Admit card.
- It will be redirected to the login page.
- In that page, feed the registration number and password/ date of birth.
- Admit card will be immediately downloaded on the screen in printable format.
- Take it as a print out until the date of examination.
Center for Examination: SBI SME exam will be carried out in the exam centers mentioned in the below tabular column. For getting the legible address of the exam center, please download your admit card.
|Download Admit Card here||sbi.co.in|
Dates to Remember
- Date of publication of advertisement – 3rd May 2017
- Starting date of online registration – 3rd May 2017
- Last date of online registration – 18th May 2017
- Date of online examination – 18th June 2017
Note: To download the SBI SME Admit Card 2017 and to get information relevant to the forthcoming online exam, refer the above details.