Satara DCCB Recruitment 2017: Satara District Central Co-operative Bank (DCCB) Limited has diffused a job notification, in order to fill more than three hundreds of vacancies in the positions of Junior Clerk and Junior Peon. The unfilled vacancies in this concerned bank are going to be occupied with eminent and dynamic staffs. Candidates, who desire to start your career in banking, shall take it as a chance. Preference will be given to the aspirants who are accomplished with the relevant educational qualifications. Scroll down the page for gathering more information about Satara DCCB Recruitment 2017 in detailed manner.
|Bank Name||Satara District Central Co-operative Bank (DCCB) Limited|
|Designation||Junior Clerk, Junior Peon|
|Education||10th , Degree|
Satara DCCB Recruitment 2017
Satara District Central Co-operative Bank (DCCB) Limited is an ISO certified organisation, which is being the economic power house of the Satara District. They are engaged in the work of Socio economic upliftment of the farmers. They had highlighted the new employment news in their formal website, conveying that accurately 376 vacancies are currently bloomed in Clerk and Peon Posts. This concerned bank act as a supporting hand for the farmers and now it’s a great opportunity for the candidates seeking for their dream job in this bank.
The selection process followed to enlist suitable staffs in unoccupied Satara DCCB Jobs will comprise of test and interview. Aspirants, who are laid down with all the academic and other eligibility conditions, shall register your application through the link provided in the website. For knowing more details such as educational profile, age, salary, applying steps, application fee etc. are described below,
Designation Wise Vacancies in Satara DCCB:
|Sl. No||Positions||No of Openings||Age Limit||Salary|
|1||Junior Clerk||246||28 years||Rs.13500/-|
Educational Profile: Holding Graduate degree or educated up to matriculation level are the suitable qualification required to apply for Satara DCCB Recruitment 2017. The educational qualification must be secured from any accredited university or board.
- For Junior Clerk Post – Any Degree
- For Junior Peon Post – 10th Pass
Age Restrictions: Candidates age limit should be ceiling on at a particular limit, as per the recruitment rules. The minimum and maximum age limit as mentioned in the recruitment notification is listed below,
- Maximum age limit for Junior Clerk/ Peon Post – 28 years
- Minimum age for Junior Clerk Post – 21 years
- Minimum age for Junior Peon Post – 18 years
Selection Process: In order to sort out the applicants who have responded against Satara DCCB Jobs shall be subject to written examination followed by interview. Through this recruitment process, well performed candidates are chosen and appointed under the concerned posts.
- Written examination
Salary Offered: Aspirants who are hired through test and interview are appointed under the positions of Junior Clerk and Junior Peon. Every month, those candidates will receive the consolidated salary.
- Salary for Junior Clerk & Junior Peon – Rs.13500/-
Examination Fee: At the time of executing the online application process, candidates will have to pay the specified amount of application fee.
- Fee for Examination – Rs.500/-
- Mode of fee payment – Online
How to Apply Online for Satara DCCB Recruitment 2017
Aspiring candidates, who are desirous to apply, shall be ready with relevant documents to make the online application process. The job applications should be submitted through their web portal. The step by step procedure for applying is listed below,
- At first, visit the website “www.sataradccb.com”.
- On the home page of the website, click on “Third & Fourth Grade Recruitment”
- While clicking the link, you will get the advertisement and instructions of the recruitment.
- After that, click on “Apply online”
- Then, choose the desired post & feed your mobile number and click “Next”
- Thereafter, enter the “OTP” and click on “Next”
- After feeding all the information, submit the application form.
- A provisional username and password will be generated at this time.
- To modify the filled in details, use the “Login to Edit”
- Finally proceed for fee payment through the appropriate modes.
- Retain the print out of the submitted application form and e-receipt of fee for future reference.
- Date of publication of Advertisement – 9th Jan 2017
- Closing date of online application – 6th Sep 2017
- Closing date for the payment of fee – 10th Sep 2017
Note: Additional information except the above mentioned details about Satara DCCB Recruitment 2017 is available in the official notification.