Satara DCCB Clerks Admit card 2017: Satara District Central Co-operative Bank (DCCB) Limited is going to issue Admit card in their official website for Junior Clerk examination. The announcement about the examination and eligibility details are updated on 9th Jan 2017. On referring that, online registration last date is not over and it will be active till September month. Candidates who are qualified with any degree shall be eligible for this recruitment. Once you complete your online registration process, download the Satara DCCB Clerks Admit card 2017 at www.sataradccb.com. While downloading the Admit Card/ Hall Ticket, some of the candidates feel it difficult to download. For guiding such candidates we had, discussed elaborately about the necessity and downloading steps of Admit Card.
|Bank Name||Satara District Central Co-operative Bank (DCCB) Limited|
|Exam Name||DCCB Exam 2017|
|Exam Date||March 2017 (Tentative)|
Satara DCCB Clerks Admit card 2017
Satara District Central Co-operative Bank (DCCB) Limited is engaged in the work of Socio economic upliftment of the farmers. Now, they had scheduled to conduct written examination for the post of Junior Clerk. To attend this examination, applied candidates must need Satara DCCB Clerks Admit card to enter into the exam hall. The reason for conducting this clerical examination is for filling 246 vacancies available in that post.
Once you feed the username and password in the login page of the website, Admit Card/ Hall ticket will be immediately downloaded. The Admit card will guides you to reach the correct venue and how to attend the examination. The purpose of downloading the admit card is compulsory, since based on the verification of the document only, you are allowed to attend the examination. The details that are provided in the Admit card are listed below,
- Details about the candidate
- Exam date
- Reporting time
- Exam Venue
Things to Remember: Aspirants should remember the following things at the time of appearing for the examination.
- Bring the Admit Card and Photo identity proof such as PAN Card, Driving License, Passport, Voter I, UID Card, Bank passbook etc.
- Electronic gadgets are not allowed in the exam hall.
- Candidates shall enter into the exam hall after getting permission from the exam duty staffs.
- Find the exam hall before the exact time of the examination.
Satara DCCB Clerks Exam
Eligibility criteria: Aspirants who are holding graduate degree in any discipline are eligible for this clerical recruitment. The degree must be obtained from any recognized institution/ university. Also, the age of the candidates should be ceiling on between 21 to 28 years.
- Educational Qualification – Any degree
- Age limit – 21 to 28 years
Recruitment Method: The initial short listing of the candidates will be based on merit obtained in the written examination. The qualified persons in written examination are invited for interview. In accordance with their performance in interview, outstanding candidates are considered for the position of Junior Clerk.
- Written examination
Exam Pattern and Phases: Generally in all the Banking exams, the questions will be asked from the sections of Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, English language and General Awareness. With an intention to qualify the examination, competitors will have to cross the cut of mark fixed by the selection committee.
- The clerk examination will be of objective type.
- OMR based answer sheets are provided for the written examination.
- Since it is a written examination, Clerk exam will be conducted in offline mode.
Guidelines to Download Satara DCCB Clerks Admit card 2017
The above all eligibility requirements are most essential to apply for the post of Junior Clerk. Candidates, who have responded against the notification delivered by Satara DCCB, shall now in the process of exam preparation. It is also mandatory that you have to download the Satara DCCB Clerks Admit card 2017 in their web portal. For obtaining the Admit card, user name and password generated during online registration is most important. At the time of downloading the admit card, candidates must have to follow the below instructions.
- Initially, enter the website “www.sataradccb.com”.
- After entering the website, click on “Third & Fourth Grade Recruitment” link available on the home page.
- Once you hit the link, you will be redirected to a page containing recruitments details, instructions, online application link etc.
- In the same page, find the link for downloading the admit card.
- Immediately, it will display the login page.
- Feed the username and password in the login page.
- Finally submit the login page.
- Your Admit Card/ Hall ticket will be displayed on the screen.
- Check the details in the admit card, whether it is correct or not.
- Print the application form and carry the hard copy on the intimated day of examination.
Exam Centre: Written examination will be conducted in Satara. However, you will get the exact details of exam centre or venue from the admit card.
- Advertisement publicized on – 9th Jan 2017
- Online registration ends on – 6th Sep 2017
- Exam will be tentatively on – March 2017
- Downloading the Admit card will be tentatively on – before 2 weeks of exam
|Download Admit card||Click here|
Note: The details regarding Satara DCCB Clerks Admit card 2017 is furnished in the above summarized sections. Keep in touch with the website for getting latest updates about the Admit Card.