SAIL Recruitment 2017: Steel Authority of India (SAIL) has disseminated 115 openings for the posts of Graduate Engineer Apprentice, Technician Apprentice and few others. Candidates qualified in the fields of Metallurgic, Mechanical, Electrical, etc are encouraged to use this great opportunity. Eligibility criteria for SAIL Recruitment 2017 are detailed in the following sections. Job Seekers who are interested to apply for Apprentice Trainee posts are advised to submit their applications before the closing date.
|SAIL Recruitment 2017 – Vacancy Highlights|
|Post Name||Apprentice Trainee||No of Vacancies||115|
|Qualification||12th/ B.E, etc||Application Mode||Online|
|Selection Process||Tests||Job Type||Training|
|Last Date||03-07-2017||Job Location||India|
SAIL Recruitment 2017
SAIL is the Central Government Organization which is going to hire various Apprentices for one of its steel plants, Bhilai Steel Plant (BSP). It is located in the state of Chhattisgarh, which is the main producer of all steel products. It also produces various other products from its coke ovens and coal chemical plant.
Candidates who have the desire to serve under Bhilai Steel Plant are advised to submit their applications for SAIL Recruitment 2017 through proper channel. Recruitment for these posts involves various stages like written test, trade test and so on. Selected apprentices will be posted anywhere in India and high stipends will be offered.
Post Wise SAIL Vacancy Details:
|No.||Name of Post||Vacancy||Salary|
|1.||Graduate Engineer Apprentice||45||As per rules|
|3.||Vocational Technician Apprentice||15|
Stipend Offered: Appointed candidates will be offered high remuneration packages.
- As per rules
Academics: Applicants should posses following academic qualification.
- Graduate Engineer Apprentice: B.E/ B. Tech
- Technician Apprentice: Polytechnic
- Electronics, etc
- Vocational Technician Apprentice: 12h Pass/ Diploma in MLT
Selection Process: Desirable candidates will be selected based on their performances in followings.
- Written Exam
- Skill Test
- Trade Test
How to Apply for SAIL Recruitment 2017
Aspirants who are interested to apply for SAIL Recruitment 2017, are asked to follow the below listed simple steps to submit their applications. Candidates must keep ready with the relevant documents, before going to apply online.
- Visit the official website “www.sail-bhilaisteel.com”.
- In the home page select “SAILS” under About Us
- Now click the “Careers” options in the new page.
- Find the relevant application form for the post you are desire to apply for.
- If the candidates are not already registered, they need to select the “New Registration”
- Enter the basic details to create a user id and password.
- Now Login into the online application
- Fill the details of the applicants.
- Upload the scanned photograph, signature and essential documents.
- Preview to check whether the details entered are correct.
- Finally click “Submit” button in the online application form.
- Print the form submitted for future reference.
|Apply Online||Click here|
|SAIL Recruitment 2017 – Important Dates|
|Commencing date for online application submission||17th June 2017|
|Last date for submission of application||3rd July 2017|
As per the notice of SAIL, we have discussed the essential details regarding the recruitment for the posts of Apprentices Training in the above section. Candidates are asked to refer the official notification of SAIL Recruitment 2017 for any other clarifications.