ISRO SAC Recruitment 2018: Space Applications Center (SAC) under Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) is looking forward to engage bright candidates with scientific aptitude to work as Scientist, Technician, Scientific Assistant, Catering Attendant and Cook posts. Nearly eighty vacant positions are found in these designations. It is a very great opportunity for those who are eagerly waiting to serve in this organization. Suitable candidates based on their educational qualification, can apply in online mode. The detailed information about ISRO SAC Recruitment 2018 is summarized in the below sections.
|ISRO SAC Recruitment 2018– Highlights|
|Designation||Scientist, Technician, Scientific Assistant, Catering Attendant and Cook posts|
|Qualification||ITI/ UG Degree/ Ph.d/ SSLC|
|Selection Type||Written Test & interview|
ISRO SAC Recruitment 2018
Space Applications Centre (SAC), Ahmedabad is one of the lead Centres of Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) and Department of Space (DOS). SAC focuses on design of space borne instruments for terrestrial and planetary missions of ISRO and development of space technology for societal benefits. In contractual or regular basis, 80 vacancies are going to be filled in the following posts. Those who obtain ITI qualification or up to doctoral Degree can apply for these ISRO Jobs. In respect of the post applied for, the selection process will be differed.
Initially the place of posting will be in SAC, Ahmedabad, but the incumbents are liable to be posted in any of the Centres/Units of ISRO or Department of Space situated anywhere in India. More details about ISRO SAC Recruitment 2018 are found below.
Post Wise SAC Vacancy Details
|Sl.No||Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
|1||Scientist/ Engineer ‘SD’||03|
|4||Catering Attendant ‘A’||01|
Salary Structure: The monthly salary given to the aspirants who get engaged in these ISRO Jobs is given below. Here, some of the posts carry salary in pay scale and consolidated amounts will be paid for other posts.
- Scientist/ Engineer ‘SD’ – Rs. 67700-208700 /-
- Scientific Assistant ‘A’ – Rs. 44900-142400 /-
- Technician ‘B’ – Rs.21700-69100 /-
- Catering Attendant ‘A’ – Rs. 18000-56900 /-
- Cook – Rs. 19900-63200 /-
Eligibility Criteria to Apply for ISRO SAC Recruitment 2018
Educational Qualification: Persons who are qualified in the below indicated academics are asked to submit their applications. Those who are applying should hold this qualification in the concerned stream with minimum 60% marks.
- Scientist/ Engineer ‘SD’ – Ph.D
- Scientific Assistant – B.Sc Degree
- Technician ‘B’ – 10th & ITI
- Catering Attendant ‘A’ – Matriculation/ SSLC
- Cook –Matriculation/ SSLC with 5 years work experience
Age Limit: The minimum age limit applicable for all the posts is 18. Howbeit, the maximum age limit will be differed, which is notified here. The cut-off date for determining the age limit is on 26th March 2018.
- Scientist/ Engineer ‘SD’– No Upper Age Limit
- Catering Attendant ‘A – 25 years
- Technician & Other posts – 35 years
Age Relaxation: Relaxation in age is applicable for aspirants who are claiming under the reserved category. It would be provided as per the orders of Government of India.
- OBC category – 3 years
- SC/ ST category – 5 years
ISRO Recruitment Selection Process
Following the screening process carried out by the selection team, interview will be coordinated for all the eligible aspirants. Written and skill test may be applicable for some of the posts. The call letters for the interview or written test or skill test to the short-listed candidates will be sent only by e-mail.
- Written test/ Skill test
Applying Procedure for ISRO SAC Recruitment 2018
The online application form is hosted in the SAC website. Those who apply for these latest ISRO Vacancies shall do your online registration at this time. Fields marked with * is a mandatory and it must be required to be filled. The guidelines to do the online application procedure are given below.
- Log on the official website “www.sac.gov.in” or sac.gov.in/OSAR
- Go to “Career” section of the website and find the concerned advertisement
- Then, hit on “Apply Online” link and read the instructions given under “How to Apply”
- After that, hit on “Continue”
- Select the post and again click on “Apply”
- Immediately a new application form will be opened on the screen
- Enter the personal, educational, experience and other asked information in the application form.
- Upload the scanned images of documents, if required
- Finally submit the application form
- Upon successful registration, applicants will get online Registration Number
- Retain the hard copy of the application form for future reference
Dates to Remember
|ISRO SAC Recruitment 2018 – Important Dates|
|Date of publication of advertisement||10th March 2018|
|Starting date to submit application||12th March 2018|
|Last date to submit application||2nd April 2018|
Note: Persons who are seeking for information about ISRO SAC Recruitment 2018 shall retrieve it from the above sections. If the applicants need more information, go through the formal notice in SAC website.