RVUNL Recruitment 2018: The Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited (RVUNL) has made an advertisement recently in its official web portal for the recruitment of Junior Engineer, Informatics Assistant, Junior Chemist, Assistant Engineer and Technical Helper posts with a total of 3630 vacancies. Candidates who have completed the required educational qualification and satisfying other eligibility requirements can submit their applications only through online mode before the last date. Furthermore information related to this RVUNL Recruitment 2018 can be clearly explained in the below section.
|RVUNL Recruitment 2018- Highlights|
|Post Name||Junior Engineer, Informatics Assistant, Junior Chemist, Assistant Engineer and Technical Helper posts|
|Qualification||Graduation, ITI & Matriculation|
|Selection Type||Written Examination, Interview|
|Last Date||02-07-2018/ 23-07-2018|
RVUNL Vacancy 2018
|Sl.No||Name of Posts||Vacancies||Salary Offered|
|1.||Junior Engineer||835||As Per Norms|
|5.||Technical Helper posts||2433|
Remuneration Offered: Candidates selected under the above mentioned posts will get a decent monthly salary and other allowances according to the norms followed in Organization.
- As Per Norms
Eligibility Criteria for RVUNL Recruitment 2018
Candidates have to carefully go through all the Eligibility conditions mentioned in the advertisement if they are applying for this recruitment process.
Academic Qualification: Candidates should have passed the below mentioned Academic Qualification from a recognized University or institution.
- For Posts No. 01 & 04: Degree in Engineering
- For Posts No. 02: Graduation in Computer Science
- For Posts No. 03: Graduation in Chemistry
- For Posts No. 05: Matriculation + ITI
Age Limits: Applicants should satisfy the below mentioned Age Limit as on the cutoff date for determining the eligibility criteria as specified by the exam conducting organization.
- For Technical Helper posts: 18 to 28 years
- For Remaining posts: 21 to 40 years
Latest Jobs in Rajasthan: Rajasthan Jobs
Selection Procedure for Energy Rajasthan Recruitment 2018
Selection Process: Candidates can be selected by conducting a Written Examination followed by Interview.
- Written Examination
Applying Procedure for RVUNL Recruitment 2018
Application fees: For information about Application fees, refer the advertisement.
Steps for Online Application: Candidates satisfying all the eligibility criteria norms can start filling their applications by means of online mode. The steps involved in Online Application process is as listed below,
- Candidates have to visit the official website, “energy.rajasthan.gov.in“
- Download the Official Notification and read the Instructions given in the Notification carefully
- Once you meet the Eligibility conditions, click the Tab “ Apply Online”
- To Register, choose the Tab “Click here for New Registration”
- Candidate has to fill all the required details in the online application form
- After that a Provisional Registration Number and Password will be displayed on the screen
- Log in with the credentials and Upload the Photograph and Signature in the Application Form
- Recheck all the details once again and click the Submit button
- Log in with the corresponding Registration number and Password
- Now pay the Application Fees in available mode
- Application Form with all the details are displayed on the screen
- Take a print out of the Application Form for future reference
|RVUNL Recruitment 2018- Important Dates|
|Events||Dates for Technical Helper Posts||Dates for Other Posts|
|Starting Date for Online Application||2nd July 2018||14th June 2018|
|Closing Date for Online Application||23rd July 2018||2nd July 2018|
Note: We have discussed about the application submission, eligibility criteria and selection methods of RVUNL Recruitment 2018 in the above section. If you have any further doubts, refer the official notification.