RUSVS Recruitment 2017: On reflection of lack of staffs in accounts, managerial and administrative areas, Rural Urban Shiksha Vikas Sansthan (RUSVS) inform this requirement through recruitment advertisement. It is currently available in their official website. We had narrated these details with reference to that RUSVS Recruitment notification. Stating about that, it’s a huge offer for the job seekers, since 444 vacancies opened below the posts of Project Manager, Assistant Accountant, Office Assistant etc. Contestants, who are meeting all the eligibility criteria with experience, shall use this employment offer. Extra more details about this recruitment are seen in the following sections.
|Rural Urban Shiksha Vikas Sansthan (RUSVS) Recruitment 2017 – Highlights|
|Post Name||Project Manager, Assistant Accountant, Office Assistant||Vacancies||444|
|Qualification||10th or 12th or Graduate Degree||Job Type||Regular|
|Selection||Written Test/ Interview||Application||Online|
|Last Date||25th Jul 2017||Job Location||India|
RUSVS Recruitment 2017
Rural Urban Shiksha Vikas Sansthan (RUSVS) provides education, scholarship and vocational training programs, for poor and needy students. They especially focus on SC/ SC/ Backward castes and economically weaker sections of the society. Currently, a vast amount of job offers found in the following posts, all over India. In order to cater their needs and to provide appointment in various locations, RUSVS had constituted a recruiting team. Their main duty is to find out deserving contenders for the respective designations. As per that, Graduates or matriculate/ Senior Secondary certificate holders will be recruited.
This recruitment may be in the form of test or interview. To participate in RUSVS Recruitment 2017, aspirants have to submit the online applications before the deadline fixed. Go through this page further, for gathering more information about the eligibility criteria, selection, applying procedure etc.
RUSVS Vacancy Details:
|Sl. No||Designations||No of Vacancies||Age Limit||Salary|
|1||Project Manager||22||40 years||Rs.34800/-|
|2||Assistant Accountant||32||27 years|
|4||Public Relation Assistant (Rural Areas)||346|
Educational Requirement: One who satisfied with the below qualifications and having eagerness to serve in RUSVS, can apply against the respective posts.
- For Project Manager Post – Graduate Degree
- For Assistant Accountant Post – Commerce Graduate
- For Office Assistant Post – 12th or equivalent
- For other posts – 10th or equivalent
Experience Requirement: Aspirants with two years experience in rural projects are asked to submit your applications for the post of Project Manager. In respect of other posts, experience is not necessary.
- For Project Manager Post – 2 years
Age Limit & Relaxation: Persons in the age group shown below are only considered for RUSVS Recruitment. Besides that, age relaxation will be granted for the candidates falling under reserved categories.
- Age limit for Project Manager Post – 21 to 40 years
- Age limit for other posts – 18 to 27 years
- Age relaxation for OBC category – 3 years
- Age relaxation for SC/ ST category – 5 years
Recruitment Process: It’s a two way recruitment method. The initial process is screening, which will be of written examination. The results of this screening process will taken the applicants to next level of selection i.e. interview. Final appointment would be purely based on this interview performance.
- Written examination (Screening)
Pay Scale Offered: Deserving and dedicated contestants get selected through RUSVS Recruitment 2017 are offered with salary for their service, in the below pay roles. If admissible, they will be reimbursed with other allowances also.
- Pay scale for Project Manager – Rs.9300-34800/-
- Pay scale for Other posts – Rs.5200-20200/-
Application Fee: In online mode only, applicants have to pay the prescribed amount of application fee. Concession in application fee will only be given to the aspirants, who are in SC/ ST category.
- Application fee for general & OBC category – Rs.250/-
- Application fee for SC/ ST category – Rs.150/-
- Fee payment mode – Online
How to Apply Online for RUSVS Recruitment 2017
To join in the upcoming recruitment drive of RUSVS, highly desire and potential persons are requested to register at their web portal. The guidelines for applying is listed below,
- Log on the official website “www.ruralurbanshiksha.in/rusvs2017/”.
- In this page, hit on “Click here for new registration”
- It will immediately open the registration form.
- Fill the form with all true information and click on “Save &Next”
- While submitting the registration form, you will get the registration number and password.
- Using these details, login in to your profile and fill the remaining details in application form.
- Verify all the details and upload the scanned images of documents, if necessary.
- Submit the application form.
- At the end of the process, retain the print out of the application form for future reference.
|RUSVS Recruitment 2017 – Important Dates|
|Starting date for online registration||25th Apr 2017|
|Last date of online registration||27th Jul 2017|
|Closing date for editing application details||27th Jul 2017|
|Last date for printing the application form||10th Jul 2017|
Note: The contents regarding RUSVS Recruitment 2017 is clearly summarized in the above sections. Download and view the notification for gathering more details.