RSMSSB Result 2018: Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) is going to conduct the written exam for Computor (Sanganak) posts tentatively on 12th May 2018. All candidates those who participate on this test will be eager to know their results and marks after exam. To help all those aspirants, now we are going to provide necessary information about RSMSSB Computor Result 2018 through this article. Candidates who have doubts about how RSMSSB Result 2018 will be declared for Computor posts and the minimum qualifying cut offs of written exam, can read this once and clear their doubts.
|RSMSSB Result 2018 – Highlights|
|Authority||Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB)|
|Exam Name||Computor (Sanganak) Exam 2018|
|Exam Category||RSMSSB Computor Direct Recruitment Exam 2018 for 400 Posts|
|Exam Type||Objective Type Exam|
|Information||RSMSSB Computor/ Sanganak Result 2018|
RSMSSB Result 2018
Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) conducts the Computor (Sanganak) Exam on selected places within state, based on the number of competitors. Questions will be in a difficulty standard of degree level on this written exam. Once exam is over, board will immediately take steps to announce the exam results.
- The RSMSSB Result 2018 for Computor/ Sanganak Posts will be declared only through official website of exam conducting authority
- Sometimes the category-wise cut off marks will also be published at the time of declaration of exam result
RSMSSB Computor Exam Marks and Qualifying Cut Offs: The written exam for Computor posts will be conducted for 100 marks. Based on answer keys prepared by board for all he objective type questions, the exam results will be declared.
|No.||Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks|
|1.||General Knowledge||30 questions||30 marks|
|2.||Statistics, Economics and Mathematics||70 questions||70 marks|
|Total Marks||100 questions||100 marks|
- Authorities will put 1 mark for each correct answer
- About 1/3 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer
On this marking scheme only, all the objective type questions of this exam will be evaluated. Thus RSMSSB Computor Result 2018 will be declared only for candidates those who are taking 40% (minimum) and above marks in written exam.
RSMSSB Computor Selection Process 2018
The Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board conduct the exam for Computor/ Sanganak posts first. Based on the performance of candidates in written exam, the RSMSSB Sanganak Result 2018 will be declared. Citizens those who are deemed qualified in written exam will be further invited for document verification/ interview. After all selection rounds, the provisional select list will be released by board for appointment.
- Written Exam
- Interview/ Document Verification
How to Check RSMSSB Computor Result 2018?
Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board will declare the results for Computor exam only on its official website. Aspirants have to keep their Roll Numbers and Date of Birth to check their results successfully. The general instructions to see RSMSSB Sanganak (Computor) Result 2018 are given below.
- First of all visit RSMSSB website www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
- Go to the “Results” section
- Check for the RSMSSB Computor Result 2018 link
- If the result link is available, click on it
- Sometimes a PDF file will open with details of Roll Numbers of qualified candidates. Or, a page will open with the link to “Print Result”.
- If the link to print result is available, click on it and feed details like Roll Number and Date of Birth. Then click “Get Result” tab to view your result.
- Finally, save and download the page for reference
- Roll Number
- Date of Birth
|RSMSSB Computor Result||Click Here|
RSMSSB Computor Result Date 2018
|Date of Advertisement||20th February 2018|
|Last date to apply online||27th March 2018|
|Date of Written Exam||12th May 2018|
|Written Exam Results will be declared on||Updated Soon…|
Note: By reading above paragraphs, aspirants might have got enough details about how to check RSMSSB Result 2018 for upcoming Computor exam. To know details about the provisional selection list and other relevant information about this recruitment, frequently visit the official website of exam conducting authority.