RSMSSB Admit Card 2018: Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) released an employment notification last month for direct recruitment of suitable candidates for 178 Ophthalmic Assistant posts. As the last date for application is over, very soon RSMSSB is going to conduct a written examination for candidates who had applied for this post. For participating in written examination every applicant must hold valid RSMSSB Admit Card 2018 that is issued by exam conducting authority. Do you guys want to know how to get this RSMSSB Ophthalmic Assistant Admit Card 2018? Then scroll down the page and read the information given below.
|RSMSSB Admit Card 2018 – Highlights|
|Authority||Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB)|
|Exam Name||Ophthalmic Assistant Exam 2018 for 178 Posts (Paramedical cadre)|
|Exam Phase||Single Phase|
|Exam Type||Objective Type Exam|
|Exam Date||Updated Soon….|
|Material||RSMSSB Admit Card 2018 Download|
RSMSSB Admit Card 2018
Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) will issue the admit cards for Ophthalmic Assistant written exam only through its official website. Admit Card is nothing but the hall ticket.
- Atleast 10 to 20 days before exam date, RSMSSB will issue the hall tickets to eligible applicants
- Details of Exam Date, Time/ Session, Exam Venue, Exam Address, etc will be indicated in RSMSSB Ophthalmic Assistant Admit Card 2018
- Without RSMSSB Admit Card 2018 no one will be allowed to attend the written exam for RSMSSB Ophthalmic Assistant posts
RSMSSB Ophthalmic Assistant Recruitment 2018
Eligibility Criteria: The details indicated by candidates in application will be checked by selection authorities and the applications of candidates who are not meeting the eligibility standards that are given below will be rejected.
- Qualification: Diploma
- Age Limit: 18 to 35 years
Selection Process: Individuals who are satisfying the minimum eligibilities prescribed for respective posts shall get the RSMSSB Admit Card 2018 for written exam. Individuals scoring good marks in written test shall be shortlisted and invited for interview/document verification by giving RSMSSB Ophthalmic Assistant Call Letter 2018.
- Written Exam
- Interview/ Document Verification
Written Exam Pattern: From General Awareness, Reasoning, Numerical Ability, General English and concerned subject etc, candidates can expect questions for written exam.
- Most probably exam will be conducted on OMR sheets
- Only objective type questions will be asked
How to Download RSMSSB Ophthalmic Assistant Admit Card 2018?
All applied candidates visit the authorized website of Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board to download their admit cards for Ophthalmic Assistant Written Exam. But before sitting infront of computer, keep your Application Number and Date of Birth with you for easier download of hall ticket. The general guidelines for RSMSSB Ophthalmic Assistant Admit Card 2018 download are given below.
- Visit www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in website
- Click “Admit Card” option available on homepage
- Search the link to download admit card for Ophthalmic Assistant Exam 2018
- By clicking on that relevant link, post detail page will open
- Click “Get Admit Card” option in that page
- Enter your Application Number and Date of Birth in appropriate boxes
- Also, enter the Text/ Captcha code that display
- Click “Get Admit Card” button available at the bottom of the page
- Your RSMSSB Admit Card 2018 for Ophthalmic Assistant Posts will open
- Save and download it
Forget Application ID: If aspirants had forgotten their application id, click the “Forget Application ID” option available on login page. You can get your application id by any of the three ways.
- Get Application ID by Name (You have to fill your name, father’s name and date of birth to get id)
- Get Application ID by Receipt/ Token Number (You have to fill the receipt number and date of birth to get id)
- Get Application ID by Mobile Number (You have to fill your mobile number and date of birth to get id)
Exam Centres: On selected centres within Rajasthan, RSMSSB will conduct the written exam for Ophthalmic Assistant posts. To know about your exam city/ location, look into the RSMSSB Ophthalmic Assistant 2018 Admit Card that you have downloaded.
Things to be Remembered: Individuals those who are going to appear on written exam for RSMSSB Ophthalmic Assistant posts keep the following things in your mind.
- Reach the exam venue earlier before exam time
- Don’t forget to take your admit card with you
- Keep one or two blue ball point pen with you
- Keep one original (as well as copy) Photo ID proof like Vote ID/ Aadhar Card/ Driving Licence, etc with you. The name and other personal details indicated in admit card, id proof should be same.
- Leave electronic devices/ books outside exam hall
- Don’t write and go any sort of hints on admit card
- Utilize the full exam time
- Keep the RSMSSB Ophthalmic Assistant Hall Ticket 2018 safe till completion of recruitment
|Official RSMSSB Admit Card||Click here|
RSMSSB Ophthalmic Assistant Admit Card 2018 Download Date
|Date of Advertisement||5th January 2018|
|Last date of application submission||8th February 2018|
|Admit Cards will be issued on||Updated soon…|
|Date of Written Examination||Updated soon…|
Note: Aspirants might have got details about RSMSSB Admit Card 2018 for Ophthalmic Assistant Exam from above section. Candidates who still have doubts can visit Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board website frequently for more information.