RRC NER GDCE Admit Card 2017: A General Departmental Competitive Examination (GDCE) is going to be conducted by Railway Recruitment Cell North Eastern Railway (RRC NER) especially for Group C and D category Employees who are presently serving in North Eastern Railways. As soon as the notification for GDCE exam is published, lot of candidates applied for it. Aspirants who have completed ITI or Diploma in the respective field were allowed to apply.
The advertisement for this recruitment was released on the last week of December and the online applications have almost come to an end. After deciding the examination date, the link for downloading the RRC NER GDCE Admit Card 2017 will be made available on the official site. In this page, we are providing the details of how to download the admit card and other things which are required to appear for the exam.
|Authority||Railway Recruitment Cell North Eastern Railway (RRCNER)|
|Exam Name||GDCE Exam|
|No of Posts||426|
|Exam Mode||Computer Based or Written test|
|Exam Date||March/ April 2017 (Tentative)|
RRC NER GDCE Admit Card 2017
RRCNER is a placement board which recruits large number of young graduates below various Railway jobs. This year it is organising GDCE exam only for NER Employees for their promotion. On referring the notification, about 426 positions are going to be filled below Commercial, Mechanical and Operating department. In order to fill these positions, GDCE exam is conducted. However, without admit card you cannot participate in this exam.
Admit card acts an entry card for any type of examination. Same way, those who are going to take part in the GDCE examination will also require RRC NER GDCE Admit Card 2017. Along with this card you should also carry anyone valid photo ID proof in original as well as Xerox form. Both the documents will be verified at the time of examination by the invigilator who is standing your exam hall.
These are the things which will be provided in the admit card which is generated through online.
- Candidate’s Name
- Exam venue
- Exam time
- Session (Morning or Afternoon)
- Photo of the candidate
- Roll number
- Instructions for candidate, etc
Things to Remember: Aspirants who are going to take part in the GDCE Exam have to carry the following documents and things which are necessary for the exam.
- Online generated RRCNER Admit Card
- One passport size photo (which should be paste on the admit card)
- Original and Xerox copies of valid photo ID proof (Voter ID, Aadhar card, Driving License, PAN card, etc)
- Blue or Black refill pen
RRCNER GDCE Exam 2017
There are different screening stages in RRC NER GDCE Exam i.e. online test, Aptitude test, Document verification and medical test. Candidates who successfully complete these rounds will only be considered for appointment. In the below section, we have stated the necessary qualifications and other details about the examination.
Eligibility Criteria: Candidates who have cleared 10th or 12th standard level examination with Industrial training course approved by NCVT/ SCVT or Diploma or any other degree from recognised university or institute are eligible to apply for RRCNER posts. RRC NER has fixed the minimum qualifying age to 18 years and maximum age to 42 years.
Here we have given the important requirements which are required to appear for the upcoming GDCE exam.
|Clerk & Ticket Collector||12th pass||18 to 42 years|
|Technician||10th pass with ITI|
|Loco Pilot||10th pass with ITI or Diploma|
|Station Master & Guard||Degree|
Selection Method: RRC NER will conduct several screening process for selecting the right candidates for the above stated jobs. Initially, an online or written test will be conducted for minimising large number of participants appearing for the future selection process.
Qualifying candidates have to appear for aptitude test. Candidates who succeed in this test will be called for document verification and medical examination. Participants who proved to be medically fit shall be finally considered for appointment.
- Computer Based Test or Written Test
- Aptitude test
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
Exam Pattern and Phases: The GDCE Exam will be conducted either through online or offline as per administration’s convenience. There is only single paper in this examination. The questions asked in this examination will be according to matriculation level standards and there shall also be questions from their respective trade or discipline.
Here in the below list we have given all the important things you should know about the examination.
- It is a multiple choice objective type test and each question carries one mark.
- The test will be either conducted through computer or by pen and paper mode.
- Negative mark of 1/3 will be deducted for every wrong answer.
How to Download the RRC NER GDCE Admit Card 2017
Applicants are requested to visit the official site of RRC NER regularly for checking the updates regarding RRC NER GDCE Admit Card 2017. Most probably, the Admit card will be available two weeks before the examination date. The management will make the link for downloading the Admit card active, once they finalise the examination date.
Candidates have to tap on the link and enter the necessary data such as roll number and date of birth for obtaining your admit card. We hope that, all of you must have noted down the registration no and date of birth which you have obtained during the online application. If not, don’t worry, you can get back your login information from your email. The complete guidelines for obtaining your admit card is listed out in the below section.
- At first, visit the official website of RRC NER i.e. “www.ner.indianrailways.gov.in” from your computer.
- Click on the Recruitment Tab, a drop down list will be displayed. Choose the “RRC”
- In the next, below the respective advertisement, click on the “RRC NER GDCE Admit Card”
- You will be guided to a login window.
- Enter your Application Number/ Registration no and Date of Birth and give “Search Now”
- If you have forgot your application number, then enter your name, father’s name and date of birth in the second login form.
- Your admit card will be displayed in printable format in the next window.
- Save the form in PDF format and take the printout later, suppose if you don’t have printer at home.
|Download Admit Card||Click here|
- Date of Advertisement – 23rd December 2016
- Online registration Starts from – 25th December 2016
- Last Date for Online Application – 10th Feb 2017
- Date of Examination – March/ April 2017
Note: With the aim of helping the participants, we have updated more information regarding RRC NER GDCE Admit Card 2017 in the above paragraphs. Candidates are requested to frequently visit the official site for gathering more updates about this exam.