RRCAT Recruitment 2017: In order to hire suitable personalities by imparting training, Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology (RRCAT) has planned for a selection event. It’s a special recruitment of posting in Indore, to occupy various unfilled posts of Stipendiary Trainee Category-I and II. ITI / Diploma / Degree certificate holders, who are flexible to work on shift basis, shall submit your applications in online mode. Concluding the overview about RRCAT Recruitment 2017, we had illustrated extra more details in the below sections.
|Organization||Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology (RRCAT)|
|Designation||Stipendiary Trainee Category-I and II|
|Vacancy No’s||47||Last Date||31-05-2017|
|Qualification||ITI/ Diploma/ Degree|
RRCAT Recruitment 2017
Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology (RRCAT) is a unit of Department of Atomic Energy. It is engaged in Research and Development in non-nuclear front-line research areas, particle accelerators and related technologies. In requirement of Various Trainees, they had unlaced a notification regarding that in their website. By conducting tests and interview, shortlisted candidates are imparted in training for a period of one to two years.
To complete the training and continue your service in RRCAT, those persons have to execute a bond for a period of three years from completion of training period. Upon successful completion of training, the Stipendiary Trainees (Category-I/ II) will be considered for absorption as Scientific Assistant (C) or Technician (B/ C) depending on their performance, during the period of training and interview to be held at the end of the training.
RRCAT Vacancy Details:
|Sl. No||Post Name||No of Vacancies||Age Limit||Salary|
|1||Stipendiary Trainee Category-I||Physics||07||24 years||Rs.10500/-|
|Electronics & Instrumentation||08|
|2||Stipendiary Trainee Category-II||Electronics||04||22 years||Rs.7200/-|
Academic Profile: In case of Stipendiary Trainee Category I & II posts, aspirants qualified either form any Industrial Training Institutes or Diploma/ Arts colleges are eligible for RRCAT Recruitment. They must have secured minimum 60% of marks in the below mentioned qualifications.
- For Stipendiary Trainee Category I post – Sc/ Diploma
- For Stipendiary Trainee Category II post – SSC with ITI
Age Limit & Relaxation: Aspirants who comes under the below age groups are asked to submit your applications, which should be reckoned as on 31st May 2017.
- Age limit for Category I – 19 to 24 years
- Age limit for Category I – 18 to 22 years
As per the Government orders, age relaxation is granted for Widows, divorced women and women judicially separated from their husbands. And also, for other reserved categories which are as follows.
- Age relaxation for OBC category – 3 years
- Age relaxation for SC/ ST category – 5 years
- Age relaxation for PWD category – 10 years
- Age relaxation for J&K domiciles – 5 years
Selection Procedure: One who applied against category-I post, will be selected by conducting written test and interview. Candidates qualified in written test are only shortlisted for interview. Final selection and ranking will be based the performance of the attendees in interview.
In respect of Category-II posts, selection process will consist of test in three stages, which shall be of preliminary test, advanced test and trade/ skill test. After selection all those persons will be imparted to training at RRCAT.
- Selection for Category-I – written exam & interview
- Selection for Category-II – preliminary test, advanced test & trade/ skill test
Stipend Offered: The salary provided for the employed candidates on training period in 1st and 2nd years as well as after training is mentioned in the below tabular column. In addition, appointees will be entitled with the onetime book allowance of Rs.1500/-
|Post Name||First year||Second year||After Training|
|Stipendiary Trainee Category-I||Rs.9300/-||Rs.10500/-||Rs.44,900/|
|Stipendiary Trainee Category-II||Rs.6200/-||Rs.7200/-||Rs.21700-25500/-|
How to Apply Online for RRCAT Recruitment 2017
Qualified personnel, those who are enthusiastic to apply shall register your details in RRCAT web portal. The line by line procedure for applying is listed below,
- First of all, log on the web link “www.rrcat.gov.in/hrd/Openings/Current_Openings.html”.
- Then Click on “Apply Online” link enabled against the notification.
- Then, hit on “click here to Apply online for this Post” link, followed by clicking the “Apply”
- Give the basic information and press “Submit”
- At this, you will receive the password.
- Then, click on “Click Here” link for already registered for this post.
- Enter the e-mail ID, password and enter into your profile.
- After that, enter the remaining details in the application form.
- Check the filled in details and modify that, if required.
- Upload the scanned images of documents/ certificates in correct dimensions.
- Retain the hard copy of the application form for future reference.
Date to Remember
- Last date to submit the online application – 31st May 2017
Note: For the ease of job seekers reference, we had summarized adequate contents about RRCAT Recruitment 2017 in the above sections. You may also get more details from the official advertisement.