RRB Thiruvananthapuram Recruitment 2018: Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has delivered a recruitment notification regarding the existence of vacancies in ALP and Technician posts. With reference to the official notification updated in the RRB website, about 345 vacancies are found in the posts said above. Only ITI qualification or Diploma in concerned trade is required to apply for the latest RRB Thiruvananthapuram Vacancies. On referring this page further, candidates will get more information about the recruitment in detailed manner.
|RRB Thiruvananthapuram Recruitment 2018|
|Designation||Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) and Technician|
|No of Vacancies||345|
|Qualification||10th & ITI/ Diploma|
|Selection Type||Computer based test & aptitude test|
|Last Date||31th March 2018|
RRB Thiruvananthapuram Recruitment 2018
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has 21 boards situated all over India, to manage the appointment of new employees in Indian Railways. The RRB located at Thiruvananthapuram has disclosed a notification about the newly opened Assistant Loco Pilot and Technician vacancies. There about 345 vacancies are seen in these posts. In order to carry out the recruitment in provisional manner, this authority has planned to conduct a computer based test in many centers followed to other recruitment stages.
Before applying for the post, candidates should ensure about their eligibility conditions as prescribed in the RRB Thiruvananthapuram Notification 2018. On or before the last date to apply, submit your applications in online mode. Scroll down this page further for gathering more details about RRB Thiruvananthapuram Recruitment in terms of eligibility criteria, selection, applying procedure, pay scale etc.
Post Wise RRB Thiruvanathapuram Vacancy 2018
|Sl.No||Name of the Post||No of Vacancies||Age Limit||Salary|
|1||Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP)||99||28 years||Rs.19900/-|
Pay Scale: Appointees will get the consolidated salary in level 2 of 7th CPC pay matrix, in addition to the other admissible allowances.
- ALP & Technician – Rs.19900/-
Qualifications Required to Apply for RRB Thiruvananthapuram Vacancy 2018
Nationality: Applicants must be the citizens of the following nations to apply against RRB Thiruvananthapuram Notification 2018.
- Tibetan Refugee
- Indian origin migrated from other countries
Educational Qualification: Candidates who are aspiring to apply for RRB Thiruvanathapuram Jobs should have completed the below mentioned educational qualification from any recognized institution.
- ITI/ Diploma
Age Restriction: The minimum and maximum age limit applicable for RRB Thiruvananthapuram Vacancy 2018 is updated below. The crucial date for determining the age limit is on 1st July 2018.
- Minimum age – 18 years
- Upper age for ALP & Technician – 28 years
Age Relaxation: The below tabular column clearly shows details about the age relaxation applicable for the reserved categories.
|Community/ Categories||Age Relaxation|
|SC/ ST||5 years|
|Ex-Servicemen||Up to the extent of service extent in Defence plus 3 years|
|PWD (OBC)||13 years|
|PWD (SC/ ST)||15 years|
|Domiciles of Jammu & Kashmir||5 years|
|Upper age for Group ‘C’ & erstwhile Group ‘D’ staffs||40 years (43 years for OBC & 45 years for SC/ ST)|
|Woman and candidates who have completed apprenticeship||35 years (38 years for OBC & 40 years for SC/ ST)|
RRB Thiruvanathapuram Recruitment Selection Process
Selection will be conducted for the post of Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) and Technician, by examining the participants performance in both computer based test & Aptitude test. All the stages of the recruitment process shall be purely provisional and subject to qualifying in nature. Document verification will be there, only those who get qualified in all the selection stages.
- Assistant Loco Pilot – Computer based test (two stages) & Aptitude Test
- Technician – Computer based test (two stages)
How to Apply for RRB Thiruvananthapuram Recruitment 2018
Exam Fee: Aspirants have to pay the prescribed amount of exam fee either in online or offline mode. The online payment can be made through internet banking or credit card or debit card. However, the offline payment can be done through any of the SBI bank branches or any branch of computerized post office.
- SC/ ST/ Ex-servicemen/ PWD/ Female/ Transgender/ Minorities/ Economically Backward Classes – Rs.250/-
- Other categories – Rs.500/-
- Fee payment mode – Online/ Offline
Steps to Apply Online: Application submission will be accepted only in online mode. The steps to proceed with the online registration of RRB Thiruvananthapuram Recruitment are listed below.
- Log on the official website “www.rrbthiruvananthapuram.gov.in”
- Download the Corresponding advertisement and read all the Information mentioned in it carefully
- Before applying for this Recruitment make sure that you satisfy all the Eligibility Criteria mentioned in the Official Notification
- If you are eligible, then click the particular link in the RRB website
- Start filling your Online Application form with all the required details
- In the registration process, enter details related to Personal, Academic qualification, mobile number and email id
- A verification process has been done by sending the OTP to the mobile number and email id
- After the completion of this registration process, it will direct you to the payment page
- Pay your prescribed application fees in Online or offline mode
- Upload the scanned copies of the Photograph and Signature in the correct specifications mentioned in the Notification
- Check all the details once again and click the Final submit button
- After that, take a print out of the generated Application form
|Official Notification & Online Application Form||rrbthiruvanathapuram.gov.in|
Dates to Remember
|RRB Thiruvanathapuram Recruitment 2018 – Dates|
|Date of publication||3rd February 2018|
|Starting date to apply online||3rd February 2018|
|Last date to apply online||31th March 2018|
|Last date for Post Office Challan Payment||27th March 2018|
|Computer based test (CBT) will be conducted tentatively on||May 2018|
Note: In the above section, we have discussed a lot about RRB Thiruvanathapuram Recruitment 2018. If the applicants require additional information, go through the formal notification linked here.