RRB Ranchi Recruitment 2018: Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has recently advertised about conducting ALP, Technician and Group-D recruitment for the current year. With reference to the official notification updated in the RRB website, about 4568 vacancies are found in the posts said above. Only ITI qualification or Diploma in concerned trade is required to apply for the latest RRB Ranchi Vacancies. On referring this page further, candidates will get more information about the recruitment in detailed manner.
|RRB Ranchi Recruitment 2018|
|Designation||Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP), Technician & Group-D|
|No of Vacancies||4568|
|Qualification||10th & ITI/ Diploma|
|Selection Type||Computer based test, aptitude test etc.|
|Last Date||5th or 12th March 2018|
RRB Ranchi Recruitment 2018
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has 21 boards situated all over India, to manage the appointment of new employees in Indian Railways. The RRB located at Ranchi has disclosed a new notification about numerous vacancies in Assistant Loco Pilot, Technician Group-D cadre. Jobs seekers, it is a very good offer to serve under Indian railways. In order to move on the recruitment in provisional manner, this authority has planned to conduct a computer based test in many centers followed to other recruitment stages.
Before applying for the post, candidates should ensure about their eligibility conditions as prescribed in the RRB Ranchi Notification 2018. Prior to the last date to apply, submit your applications in online mode. Scroll down this page for gathering more details about RRB Ranchi Recruitment in terms of eligibility criteria, selection, applying procedure, pay scale etc.
Post Wise RRB Ranchi Vacancy 2018
|Sl.No||Name of the Post||No of Vacancies||Age Limit||Salary|
|1||Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP)||2043||28 years||Rs.19900/-|
|3||Group D||2525||31 years||Rs.18000/-|
Pay Scale: In addition to the other admissible allowances, appointees will get the consolidated salary in level 2 of 7th CPC pay matrix.
- ALP & Technician – Rs.19900/-
- Group-D Posts – Rs.18000/-
Qualifications Required to Apply for RRB Ranchi Vacancy 2018
Nationality: Applicants must be the citizens of the following nations to apply against RRB Ranchi Notification 2018.
- Tibetan Refugee
- Indian origin migrated from other countries
Educational Qualification: Candidates who are willing to apply for RRB Ranchi Jobs should have completed the below educational qualifications from any recognized institution.
- Assistant Loco Pilot – ITI/ Diploma
- Technician & Group-D Posts – 10th pass & ITI
Age Restriction: The minimum and maximum age limit applicable for RRB Ranchi Vacancy 2018 is updated below. The crucial date for determining the age limit is on 1st July 2018.
- Minimum age – 18 years
- Upper age (ALP & Technician) – 28 years
- Upper age (Group-D) – 31 years
Age Relaxation: The below listed categories of candidates will get age relaxation as per the norms of Indian Railway, which are tabulated as follows.
|Community/ Categories||Age Relaxation|
|SC/ ST||5 years|
|Ex-Servicemen||Up to the extent of service extent in Defence plus 3 years|
|PWD (OBC)||13 years|
|PWD (SC/ ST)||15 years|
|Domiciles of Jammu & Kashmir||5 years|
|Upper age for Group ‘C’ & erstwhile Group ‘D’ staffs||40 years (43 years for OBC & 45 years for SC/ ST)|
|Woman and candidates who have completed apprenticeship||35 years (38 years for OBC & 40 years for SC/ ST)|
RRB Ranchi Recruitment Selection Process
In accordance with the below tabular column, selection will be conducted for the post of Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP), Technician and Group-D. All the stages of the recruitment process shall be purely provisional and subject to qualifying in nature. Document verification will be there, only those who get qualified in all the selection stages.
|Post Name||Selection Stages|
|Assistant Loco Pilot||Computer based test (two stages) & Computer based aptitude test|
|Technician||Computer based test (two stages)|
|Group-D Posts||Computer based test (CBT) & Physical Efficiency Test (PET)|
How to Apply for RRB Ranchi Recruitment 2018
Examination Fee: Aspirants have to pay the prescribed amount of exam fee either in online or offline mode. The online payment can be made through internet banking or credit card or debit card. However the offline payment can be done through SBI bank branch or any branch of computerized post office.
- SC/ ST/ Ex-servicemen/ PWD/ Female/ Transgender/ Minorities/ Economically Backward Classes – Rs.250/-
- Other categories – Rs.500/-
- Fee payment mode – Online/ Offline
Steps to Apply Online: Application submission should go ahead only in online mode. The steps to proceed with the online registration of RRB Ranchi Recruitment are listed below.
- Log on the official website “www.rrbranchi.gov.in”
- Download the Corresponding advertisement and read all the Information mentioned in it carefully
- Before applying for this Recruitment make sure that you satisfy all the Eligibility Criteria mentioned in the Official Notification
- If you are eligible, then click the particular link in the RRB website
- Start filling your Online Application form with all the required details
- In the registration process, enter details related to Personal, Academic qualification, mobile number and email id
- A verification process has been done by sending the OTP to the mobile number and email id
- After the completion of this registration process, it will direct you to the payment page
- Pay your prescribed application fees in Online or offline mode
- Upload the scanned copies of the Photograph and Signature in the correct specifications mentioned in the Notification
- Check all the details once again and click the Final submit button
- After that, take a print out of the generated Application form
|Official Notification & Online Application Form||rrbranchi.gov.in|
Dates to Remember
|RRB Ranchi Recruitment 2018 – Dates|
|Events||ALP & Technician||Group-D Posts|
|Date of publication||3rd February 2018||10th February 2018|
|Starting date to apply online||3rd February 2018||10th February 2018|
|Last date to apply online||5th March 2018||12th March 2018|
|Last date for Post Office Challan Payment||3rd March 2018||10th March 2018|
|Computer based test (CBT) will be conducted tentatively on||April & May 2018||April & May 2018|
Note: In the above section, we have discussed a lot about RRB Ranchi Recruitment 2018. If the applicants require additional information, go through the formal notification linked here.