RRB Patna Recruitment 2018: Railway Recruitment Board, Patna has made an advertisement recently in Newspapers and other career sites for recruiting suitable candidates under the designations of Assistant Loco pilot, Technician and Group D posts. Ministry of Railways has announced this Recruitment notice after a long time with huge number of vacancies. Candidates satisfying all the eligibility conditions can submit their application by online mode only and no other forms of Applications will be accepted by Indian Railways. Other details pertaining to RRB Patna Recruitment 2018 can be clearly elucidated in this section.
|RRB Patna Recruitment 2018- Highlights|
|Designations||Assistant Loco Pilot, Technician Grade III and Group D posts|
|Academics||Matriculation/ ITI, 12th Standard/ Diploma|
|Recruitment Type||Computer based Test (CBT), Physical Efficiency Test (PET)|
|Mode of Application||Online|
RRB Patna Recruitment 2018
Railway Recruitment Board is the main Exam conducting authority which looks after various recruitments which all are coming under the Railway department. There are 21 RRB’s available in which the rules and regulations formulated by them are common but their places of appointment will varies depending on the particular division. Now RRB, Patna which is one among these 21 boards has rolled out an Employment notification in order to meet out the Staff requirement in their division.
While referring the Official notification we have found that Assistant Loco Pilot, Group D and Technician posts are going to be filled. Since there are more than six thousand vacancies available, aspirants who are seriously preparing for various competitive exams can grab this opportunity to be a part of one of the Indian Railways. If you are an eligible candidate, then you may apply for the individual Railway Recruitment boards through online mode before the last date.
RRB Patna Vacancy Details
|1||Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP)||345||Rs. 19900 /-|
|3||Group D posts||5981||Rs.18000 /-|
Remuneration Offered: Candidates who are selected under the above mentioned posts will get a monthly salary and other allowances as applicable to the railway employees according to the 7th Pay Commission.
- ALP & Technician posts: Rs. 19900 /-
- Group D posts: Rs. 18000 /- pm
Eligibility Criteria for RRB Patna Recruitment 2018
Before filling the online application, every candidate must have a clear cut idea about all the eligibility norms mentioned in the Official notification. The different eligibility parameters required for applying this RRB Patna Exam 2018 are listed below,
Educational Qualification: The applicants should have studied the below mentioned Educational Qualification from a recognized board or Institution approved by State/ Central Government.
- 10th/12th Standard
- ITI/ Diploma in relevant discipline
Age Limit: Candidates should satisfy the below mentioned Upper and Lower Age Limit as on the date 01-07-2018 without which their applications are rejected.
- For Posts No 01 & 02: 18 to 28 years
- For Post No 03: 18 to 31 years
Age Relaxation: Relaxation in Upper Age will be provided to the reserved candidates as per the norms and Reservation policies adopted in RRB Patna.
- OBC: 03 years
- SC/ST: 05 years
- PWD: 10 years
- EXSM: Service + 3 years
- Domiciles of J&K: 05 years
Selection Procedure for RRB Patna Jobs 2018
Selection Method: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the below mentioned recruitment processes,
- ALP & Technician posts: Computer based Tests (CBT)- 2 stages
- Group D posts: Computer based Test (CBT), Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
How to Submit Application for RRB Patna Recruitment 2018
Application fees: Once the candidates started filling their application by online mode, they have to remit the Application fees by online or offline mode.
- General, OBC: Rs. 500 /-
- SC/ST, PWD and Women: Rs. 250 /-
- Payment mode: Online/ Offline
How to apply online: Interested candidates can submit their application by only online mode before the last date. The steps involved in Application process are listed below,
- Candidates have to visit the official web portal of RRB Patna, “www.rrbpatna.gov.in“
- Download the advertisement and read all the instructions mentioned in it carefully
- If you are eligible, then click the “New Registration” button in the Official website by selecting your state as per Residential Address
- Fill the Application form with basic details such as Name, Father’s Name, Mobile Number, Aadhar card number etc.,
- After completing your registration process, Registration Id and password will be displayed on your screen
- Note down the login credentials and an OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number and email id
- Now enter the OTP received in mobile number and email id so that fill the remaining parts of Application form
- Pay the prescribed application fees by selecting the payment mode in online or offline mode
- After the payment of application fees, upload the scanned copies of the Photograph and Signature which should be taken on or after 01-12-2017
- Check all the details once again and click the Final submit button
- After that, take a print out of the generated Application form
|Official Notification & Apply Online||www.rrbpatna.gov.in|
Dates to Remember
|RRB Patna Recruitment 2018 – Dates|
|Last Date for Submitting Online Application||31st March 2018|
|Last Date for Online Payment of Application fees||30th March 2018|
|Last Date for Payment of Application fees through SBI Bank Challan||27th March 2018|
Note: In this section, we have pointed out all the details related to RRB Patna Recruitment 2018. If you any other queries write on our comment section.