RRB Muzaffarpur Recruitment 2018: Railway Recruitment Board, Muzaffarpur has recently made an advertisement in its official website for the recruitment of right candidates in their organization on behalf of filling the vacant positions of Assistant Loco pilots and Technician posts. It is great news for the candidates who are looking for various central government jobs in the Railway Department. Candidates satisfying the required eligibility conditions can apply through online mode before the last date 31-03-2018. Job Hunters who are seriously preparing for RRB Muzaffarpur Recruitment 2018 can find all the related informations in the below section.
|RRB Muzaffarpur Recruitment 2018- Highlights|
|Designations||Assistant Loco Pilot and Technician posts|
|Academics||Matriculation/ ITI/ Diploma|
|Recruitment Type||Computer based Test (CBT)|
|Mode of Application||Online|
RRB Muzaffarpur Recruitment 2018
Initially this board was formed as Railway Service Commision, Muzaffarpur in the year 1973. Later on it was renamed as Railway Recruitment Board in 1985 and its present office is located at Lichi Bagan, Maripur Muzzaffarpur after its transfer from the building of Zonal Railway Training Institute, Muzzaffarpur. RRB will acts as the main recruitment agency that has the responsibility of looking after various recruitments done by the Railway department. Now RRB Muzaffarpur has released an Official notification in their website for the recruitment of 465 Assistant Loco Pilot and Technician Grade posts. So candidates are advised to grab this great chance by applying for RRB Muzaffarpur Recruitment 2018 through online mode before the last date. Candidates will be short listed based on Computer based Test organized by the department and decision of the selection committee will be final.
RRB Muzaffarpur Vacancy Details
|S.No||Post Name||Vacancies||Remuneration Offered|
|1||Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP)||310||Rs. 19900 /-|
Emoluments offered: A good amount will be given as a monthly salary according to the 7th Central pay commission and corresponding allowances will be provided.
- For ALP & Technician posts: Rs. 19900 /- + other allowances
Eligibility Criteria for RRB Muzaffarpur Recruitment 2018
Candidates must aware about all the Eligibility requirements mentioned in the official notification before applying for this RRB Muzaffarpur Recruitment 2018.
Educational Qualification: The applicants should have studied the below mentioned educational Qualification from a recognized board or University.
- ITI/ Diploma
Age Limit: Candidates should satisfy the below mentioned Age Constraints as on the date 01.07.2018.
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 28 years
Age Relaxation: Relaxation in Upper Age will be provided to the reserved candidates as per the norms and Reservation policies adopted in RRB Muzaffarpur.
- OBC: 03 years
- SC/ST: 05 years
- PWD: 10 years
- EXSM: Service + 3 years
- Domiciles of J&K: 05 years
Selection Procedure for RRB Muzaffarpur Jobs 2018
Selection process: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the Computer based Test (CBT) conducted in two stages.
- Computer based Test (CBT)
Applying Procedure for RRB Muzaffarpur Recruitment 2018
Application fees: Eligible candidates have to remit the prescribed Application fees by online or offline mode.
- General, OBC: Rs. 500 /-
- SC/ST, PWD and Women: Rs. 250 /-
- Payment mode: Online/ Offline
Steps for Online Application: Candidates meeting all the eligibility conditions can submit their Application trough only online mode. The step by step procedure for the submission of online application is as listed below,
- Log on to the official website of RRB Muzaffarpur, “rrbmuzaffarpur.gov.in“
- Download the Corresponding advertisement and read all the Information mentioned in it carefully
- Before applying for this Recruitment make sure that you satisfy all the eligibility criteria mentioned in the Official Notification
- Click the “New Registration” Tab in the official website
- Start filling your online application with all the essential details
- Once the Registration process is completed, the Registration id and password is displayed on the screen
- Now log in with your login credentials and fill the remaining parts of the application form
- Pay the prescribed application fees by selecting the payment mode in online or offline mode
- After the payment of application fees, upload the scanned copies of the Photograph and Signature which should be taken on or after 01-12-2017
- Check all the details once again and click the Final submit button
- After that, take a print out of the generated Application form
|Official Notification & Apply Online||rrbmuzaffarpur.gov.in|
Dates to Remember
|RRB Muzaffarpur Jobs 2018 – Dates|
|Last Date for Submitting Online Application||31st March 2018|
|Last Date for Online Payment of Application fees||30th March 2018|
|Last Date for Payment of Application fees through SBI Bank Challan||28th March 2018|
|Date of Examination||May/ June 2018|
Note: In this section we have discussed all the important details related to RRB Muzaffarpur Recruitment 2018. For further doubts refer the official notification attached in this section.