RRB Mumbai Recruitment 2018: Indian Railway is going to conduct a common recruitment for Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) and Technician posts to fill 26502 vacancies in its various divisions. As there are 21 RRBs in Indian Railway, to give information about the vacancies that exists in Mumbai RRB now we are presenting this article. Approximately 1425 candidates will be recruited in the Mumbai zone, this year. Usually aspirants with academic backgrounds in Fitter, Electrician, Instrument Mechanic, Wireman, Applied Electronics, Information Science, Fibre Optical Communication, etc will be hired for these posts. So, mostly male candidates will show interest to do these jobs. But central government had given equal opportunities to females also. So woman aspirants who are ready to do works in any shifts or any road side stations are also motivated to utilize this recruitment opportunity. To know other details of RRB Mumbai Recruitment 2018, go through the paragraphs that are given below.
|RRB Mumbai Recruitment 2018 – Highlights|
|Posts||Technician Grade III, ALP, Group D|
|Selection||CBT, Aptitude Test, Document Verification, Medical Examination|
|Apply Mode||Online only|
|Last Date||31 March 2018|
RRB Mumbai Recruitment 2018
RRBs manage the appointment of new employees to work in Indian Railways. Railway Recruitment Control Board monitors and advises the RRBs regarding selection. As per one of the latest advertisement, RRB Mumbai Technician Notification 2018 must have been released on last week of January 2018 itself. But, till now the zonal-wise official notification was not yet released by Indian Railway. The exact RRB Mumbai Vacancy of the year 2018 will be announced soon by board. Candidates who are definitely having interest in these Mumbai Railway jobs can submit their applications through internet site, as soon as the RRB Mumbai Recruitment 2018 Notification is released. By organizing various tests, decisions of final appointment would be taken by selection authorities. Male candidates may also be appointed in Railway Engineer’s Unit of Territorial Army, if necessary. Pay and other incentives would be given as per government orders.
RRB Mumbai Vacancy 2018
|No.||Name of Post||Total Vacancies||Upper Age Limit||Salary|
|1.||Assistant Loco Pilot||1425||28 years||Rs.20200/-|
|2.||Technician Grade III|
Salary Package: Initially, selected candidates will be placed under training. During training period, stipends will be offered. After that, aspirants will be issued with Pay Band-1 salary and other admissible allowances as per government order.
- Training: Stipends
- After Training: Rs.5200 to 20200/- + admissible allowances
Eligibilities for RRB Mumbai Technician Recruitment 2018
Education: From any recognized institution, aspirants must have studied any of the following qualification to apply for ALP, Technician jobs in RRB Mumbai.
- ALP posts: Matric & Apprenticeship/ ITI/ Diploma/ Degree in relevant fields
- Technician: Matric & Apprenticeship/ ITI/ 12th (Physics & Maths)/ Diploma/ Degree in relevant trades
Age Restrictions: Under this RRB Mumbai Recruitment 2018, aspirants not below the minimum age and not above the upper age limits that are given below shall only be hired.
- Minimum: 18 years (as on 1st July 2018)
- Maximum: 30 & 31 (for Gr- D) Years
Age Relaxations: Aspirants belonging to following categories are eligible for claiming relaxations in upper age limit to apply for ALP & Technician jobs, under this RRB Mumbai ALP Recruitment 2018.
- SC/ ST/ J&K Domiciles: 5 years
- OBC persons: 3 years
- Ex-servicemen: Service in Defence Force + 3 years
- PWD category: 10 years
RRB Mumbai Technician Jobs Selection Process 2018
To hire suitable candidates amongst applicants for ALP and Technician posts, Mumbai RRB will follow the selection rounds that are given below.
- ALP: CBT, Aptitude Test, Document Verification and Medical Fitness Test
- Technician posts: CBT, Document Verification and Medical Fitness Test
How to Apply for RRB Mumbai Recruitment 2018?
Examination Fees: To participate on RRB Mumbai Loco Pilot Recruitment 2018, aspirants have to remit following fee through online payment gateway/ SBI challan/ Computerized Post Office based on their category.
- SC/ ST/ Es-SM/ PWD/ Woman/ EBC/ Transgender/ Minorities: Rs.250/-
- Fee for all other categories: Rs.500/-
- Bank/ Transaction Charges: as applicable
- Payment Mode – Offline/ Online
RRB Mumbai Technician Application 2018: Mumbai RRB accepts only online applications for Assistant Loco Pilot and Technician Grade III posts. The general guidelines to apply online for RRB Mumbai Vacancy 2018 are given below.
- Visit www.rrbmumbai.gov.in website
- Go to Vacancies section and find the RRB Mumbai ALP Notification 2018
- Read the official notice and hit “Click here for Online Application for ALP and Technician posts” link
- Do the new registration and start filling Mumbai RRB ALP Application 2018
- Upload the scanned copies of photograph and signature as per specifications
- Check whether you had entered all details correctly in application
- After previewing all details, hit “Submit” button
- Then download the submitted application form for your future reference
- Also, remit the examination fee
Important Dates of RRB Mumbai Recruitment 2018
|RRB Mumbai Recruitment 2018 – Dates|
|RRB Mumbai ALP Notification 2018 will be released on||03rd February 2018|
|Starting date of online registration||03rd February 2018|
|Last date for submission of RRB Mumbai ALP application form||31st March 2018|
|Last date for online fee payment||31st March 2018|
|Last date for SBI challan payment||28th March 2018|
|Last date for post office payment||27th March 2018|
|Admit Cards for CBT exam will be released on||Updated Soon….|
|RRB Mumbai ALP and Technician 2018 Exam Date||May 2018|
|CBT results will be declared on||Updated Soon….|
Note: By reading above paragraphs, aspirants who are searching for jobs in Mumbai RRB might have came to know about the details of one of the upcoming recruitment for Assistant Loco Pilot and Technician Grade III posts. To know about the category-wise vacancies and other terms & conditions of appointment, let’s wait for the release of RRB Mumbai Recruitment 2018 Notification.