RRB Malda Recruitment 2018: The Malda Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) is having 880 vacancies for Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) and Technician Grade III posts. Male and female candidates those who are seeking for Central Government jobs after completing 12th/ ITI/ Diploma/ Degree can apply for these vacancies, if having interest. Registration for this recruitment has already started on 3rd February 2018. According to a corrigendum notice released by Indian Railway, now the last date of application submission has been extended upto 31st March 2018. Do you guys want to know more details about this RRB Malda Recruitment 2018? Then scroll down the page and read each and every paragraph that is given below.
|RRB Malda Recruitment 2018 – Highlights|
|Posts||Assistant Loco Pilot, Technician Grade III|
|Qualification||ITI/ NAC/ Diploma/ 12th/ Degree|
|Selection||Two-stage CBT, Aptitude Test, Document Verification, Medical Examination|
|Job Type||Permanent Government Job|
|Apply Mode||Online only|
RRB Malda Recruitment 2018
Indian Railway is operated by Ministry of Railways, Indian Government. The Railway Recruitment Boards manage the appointment of new employees in Indian Railways. There are 21 boards situated in different parts of the country. RRB Malda is one among that. According to a centralized employment notice released by Indian Railway last month, this board now urgently requires 880 new employees for Assistant Loco Pilot and Technician Grade-III posts that are vacant in Eastern and South Eastern Railway zones. Usually recruitment for these sort of posts will be conducted only once in a year. So, willing and eligible candidates don’t miss this opportunity and apply immediately before last date. There will be no interview for this RRB Malda Recruitment 2018. Only tests will be conducted for appointing suitable candidates on respective posts by assessing their general intelligence, reasoning skills, knowledge on current affairs etc. RRBs shall allot post & Railway/ Unit as per the option exercised by candidates, subject to merit, medical fitness and vacancy position.
RRB Malda Vacancy 2018
|No.||Name of Post||Vacancies||Upper Age Limit||Maximum Salary|
|1.||Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP)||293||30 years||Rs.20200/-|
|2.||Technician Grade III||587|
Zone-wise Railway Malda Vacancy 2018
|Railway Malda Vacancy 2018|
|No.||Railway||Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP)||Technician Grade-III|
|1.||Eastern Railway (Kolkata)||128||343|
|2.||South Eastern Railway (Kolkata)||165||244|
Salary Scale: To impart knowledge about works, selected candidates will be initially placed under training. During training period, only stipends will be offered to candidates. After training, aspirants will be offered with Pay Band-1 salary and other admissible allowances as per railway recruitment norms.
- Training: Stipend
- After Training: Rs.5200 to 20200/- + admissible allowances
Eligibilities to Apply for RRB Malda ALP Recruitment 2018
Qualification: To apply for 880 RRB Malda Vacancies aspirants must have completed following qualification from recognized institution.
- ALP posts: Matric & Apprenticeship/ ITI/ Diploma/ Degree in relevant fields
- Technician: Matric & Apprenticeship/ ITI/ 12th (Physics & Maths)/ Diploma/ Degree in relevant trades
To know about the discipline/ trades on which aspirants must have completed qualification, refer the official notification that we have linked in this article.
Age Limit: According to corrigendum notice, while computing as on 1st July 2018 the minimum and maximum age of candidates who are applying for this RRB Malda Recruitment 2018 can be as follows.
- Minimum: 18 years
- Maximum: 30 years
Age Concessions: As per RRB Malda ALP Notification 2018, individuals exceeding upper age limit can also apply for Assistant Loco Pilot and Technician jobs, if they are eligible for claiming relaxations as follows.
- OBC persons: 3 years
- SC/ ST/ J&K Domiciles: 5 years
- Ex-servicemen: Defence service period + 3 years
- PWD category: 10 years
- Apprenticeship undergone candidates: Refer corrigendum notice
Selection Process of RRB Malda ALP, Technician Jobs 2018
There will be no personal interview. Only tests will be conducted to examine the suitability of candidates for respective posts. The selection round differs based on posts as follows.
- ALP: Two-stage CBT, Aptitude Test, Document Verification and Medical Fitness Test
- Technician posts: Two-stage CBT, Document Verification and Medical Fitness Test
How to Apply for RRB Malda ALP and Technician Jobs 2018?
Fees: Online applications have to be submitted for RRB Malda ALP Recruitment 2018. At the time of application submission, either through online payment gateway/ SBI Challan/ Computerized Post Offices, aspirants have to remit examination fees.
- SC/ ST/ Es-SM/ PWD: Rs.250/-
- Woman/ EBC/ Transgender/ Minorities: Rs.250/-
- Fee for all other categories: Rs.500/-
- Bank/ Transaction Charges: as applicable
- Mode of Payment – Offline/ Online
It should be rememberable that, the fee will be refunded to candidates those who appear on first stage CBT. To know more details, refer the corrigendum notification.
Applying Procedure: The general guidelines to apply online for RRB Malda ALP Vacancies 2018 are listed below. Follow these instructions to submit your application without mistakes.
- First of all, visit RRB Malda website www.rrbmalda.gov.in
- Hit “Click here to Apply for CEN: 01/ 2018” link on homepage
- Read the detailed official notification and corrigendum notification by clicking relevant link available on Download CEN/ Corrigendum section
- Read the general instructions that display and select state as per residential address from drop down menu
- Tick the “I Accept” checkbox and click “New Registration” tab
- Fill all the * marked fields in new registration form and “Submit” it
- You will get Registration Number and Password
- OTP will also be sent to your registered mobile number and email id
- Retrieve the OTPs from email id, mobile number
- Then click “Apply/ Edit” option on the screen
- Login into the application part by entering your registration number and password
- The Part-I application form will open. Fill requisite details in eligibility criteria form that display
- After submission of eligibility criteria form, make payment by clicking on “Payment” tab
- Candidates doing online payment can immediately proceed to fill Part-II Application. Others have to wait for 60 minutes incase of SBI challan payment and 1 to 2 days incase of post office payment to fill part-2 application.
- On successful payment, click “Fill additional details” button and fill the remaining details in application form
- Upload the scanned copies of photograph and signature as per specifications
- Check whether you had entered all details correctly in application
- After previewing all details, hit “Final Submit” button
- Then download the submitted application form for your future reference
If candidates want to change any details in submitted application, then they have to pay Rs.250/- modification fee and change it. But, no one will be permitted to change the mobile number/ email id that is submitted once. Modification in application can be done only twice by aspirants.
|Official Notification & Apply Online||rrbmalda.gov.in|
Important Dates of RRB Malda ALP Recruitment 2018
|Official notification released on||3rd February 2018|
|Online registration started on||3rd February 2018|
|Last date for submission of application||31st March 2018|
|Last date for online fee payment||30th March 2018|
|Last date for SBI challan payment||28th March 2018|
|Last date for post office payment||27th March 2018|
|1st stage CBT exam hall tickets can be downloaded||10 days before exam date|
|1st stage exam will be conducted on||April and May 2018 (tentative)|
|First stage CBT results will be declared on||Updated Soon….|
|Date of 2nd stage CBT Exam||Updated Soon….|
|Date of Aptitude Test||Updated Soon….|
|Document Verification and Medical Examination will be conducted on||Updated Soon….|
Note: By reading above paragraphs, aspirants might have came to know about the current vacancies available for Assistant Loco Pilot and Technician Grade III posts in railway units of Malda. To know about the terms and conditions of appointment, read the RRB Malda Recruitment 2018 Notification and corrigendum notification that we have linked in this article.