RRB Kolkata Recruitment 2017: Kolkata Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) is going to strengthen its workforce further. For that, it has decided to fill some of the posts in which employees are required urgently to support its technical and non-technical works. Being a central government employee is a dream to most of the young citizens. Such candidates don’t miss this opportunity. Vacancies are more than thousand in number. ITI or Degree certificate holders are the eligible persons to compete under this RRB Kolkata Recruitment 2017. Elaborated details about these latest RRB Kolkata jobs are given down.
|Board Name||Kolkata Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)|
|Designations||Assistant Loco Pilot, Goods Guard, etc.|
|Openings||NM||Last Date||Informed Soon…|
|Education||10th/ 12th/ Diploma/ ITI/ NAC/ Degree|
RRB Kolkata Recruitment 2017
Indian Railway is a governmental organization that does rail transport in country. In world, this is the 4th largest network. The employees for Railways will be mostly hired by Railway Recruitment Boards. Indian Railway has about 21 boards in different localities. RRB Kolkata, one of the board under Indian Railway is now inviting applications from young and talented aspirants of the country, for ALP and Non Technical Popular Category posts like Apprentice, Goods Guard, Clerk, Typist, etc. Actually these are two different recruitments. So selection for these ALP/ NTPC jobs in RRB Kolkata would also be done on different ways and days. Individuals having interest to apply don’t worry that you have no idea about the roles and responsibilities of these works. Because training will be given to selected candidates initially. Pay and perks will be as per latest central government rules.
RRB Kolkata Vacancy Details
|No.||Designations||No. of Posts||Age Limit||Salary|
|1.||Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP)||1786||30 years||Rs.20200/-|
|1.||Commercial Apprentice||Not Mentioned||32 years||Rs.34800/-|
|5.||Junior Accounts Assistant-Cum-Typist|
|7.||Asst. Station Master|
|9.||Senior Time Keeper|
Necessary Qualification: Candidates graduated from any recognized institution/ college can submit their job applications for NTPC category posts and the Diploma certificate holders on relevant discipline will suits for the ALP/ Technical jobs in RRB Kolkata.
- ALP/ Technical jobs: SSLC/ H.Sc/ Diploma/ ITI or equivalent in relevant disciplines
- Typists and Time Keeper jobs: Degree and Typing skill in English/ Hindi
- Other NTPC posts: Degree or Equivalent
Age Constraints: If willing aspirant is an 18 years old candidate, then they can apply for these RRB Kolkata recruitment jobs. But upper age of appliers should not exceed the age limits indicated in vacancy table i.e. 32 years for NTPC posts and 30 years for others. Only candidates falling under following categories can enjoy the benefit of relaxations as per latest government orders.
- For OBC/ Defence Employees: 3 years
- For SC/ ST category: 5 years
- For PWD persons: 10 years
Selection Methods: Tests and/ or interview shall be conducted by Kolkata RRB for hiring apt candidates amongst the applicants for ALP or Technical or NTPC posts. Methods of recruitment will alter based on posts as follows.
- ALP, Technical posts: Written Exam, Personal Interview
- Station Master, Traffic Asst. posts: Online Exam, Aptitude Test
- Typists, Time Keeper jobs: Online Exam, Skill Test
- Other NTPC posts: Online Exam
Individuals who are qualifying in these exams would be asked to produce their original certificates for verification. Also candidates should have sound body health to serve in these positions. So as per standards prescribed by Railway Administration, medical examination would also be conducted.
- Common for all posts: Medical Examination, Document Verification
Pay Scale and Salary: Following central government orders, Pay band-2 salary would be given to appointees of Apprentices posts and Pay band-1 salary would be given for others. In addition to this, other perks and allowances are also applicable for these railway jobs.
- Apprentice Category Posts: Rs.9300 – 34800/-
- Other posts: Rs.5200 – 20200/-
- Grade Pay Range: Rs.1900 – 4200/-
Application Charges: To consider applications of Male candidates applying under Unreserved or Other Backward Classes, application fee should be paid by them. Either aspirants can use Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking facilities for remitting this fee or download the SBI challan form from internet site and pay the fee.
- Fee of UR/ OBC Male applicants: Rs.100/-
- For SC/ ST/ Woman/ EXSM/ Minorities/ Transgender/ PWDs: No fees
- Mode of Payment: Online/ Offline
How to Submit Application for RRB Kolkata Recruitment 2017
Online job applications are advised to be submitted by willing aspirants as per guidelines given below. Candidates need Aadhar number/ Aadhar Enrollment id, necessary documents, valid email id and scanned copies of photograph, signature, to submit this application.
- First open rrbkolkata.gov.in website.
- Click the relevant “Online Apply” link.
- The page will ask for new registration.
- By entering basic details you will get an id and password.
- Login using those credentials and fill the application form.
- Also upload scanned copies of photo & signature, as per specifications.
- Then preview the details and press “Submit” button.
- Select the fee transaction mode and do the payment.
- Take printout copy of submitted application and e-Receipt/ e-challan form.
- Link for applying online opens on – Will be announced soon…
- Last date for submission of online application – Will be announced soon…
Note: By combining the ALP and NTPC vacancies of RRB Kolkata Recruitment 2017 process, we have presented some general information on above paragraphs. This will be definitely useful for the job hunters on Kolkata Railways. To know more, refer the official notifications.