RRB Jammu Recruitment 2018: Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has strewn a most awaited notification for job hunters who are striving to get job in Indian Railways. As per that, RRB has the responsibility to fulfill the recently occurred vacancies in the designation of Assistant Loco Pilot and Technician. These vacancies are seemed to be applicable for aspirants who possess academic background in concerned field. Additional more information in terms of educational qualification, other eligibility criteria, selection, fee, applying procedure etc, for RRB Jammu Recruitment is placed in this page.
|RRB Jammu Recruitment 2018|
|Designation||Assistant Loco Pilot & Technician|
|No of Vacancies||367|
|Selection Type||Computer based test, Aptitude test etc.|
|Last Date||31st March 2018|
|Job Location||Jammu & Srinagar|
RRB Jammu Recruitment 2018
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has 21 boards situated all over India, to manage the appointment of new employees in Indian Railways. It is functioning under the Ministry of Railways. Currently, almost all the RRBs in India have disseminated a vacancy notification for fulfilling Assistant Loco Pilot and Technician vacant posts in various disciplines. The similar notification is also scattered out by RRB at Jammu-Srinagar region. In this region, 367 vacancies exist in the above mentioned post.
So, interested aspirants must be sure about your eligibility before applying for these RRB Jammu Srinagar Jobs. Applications from those who are keen to apply will be accepted in online mode, following that a few stages of exam would be there. Selected candidates have to execute security and/or indemnity Bond, wherever necessary. More details about RRB Jammu Recruitment 2018 are found below.
RRB Jammu-Srinagar Vacancies
|Sl.No||Designation||No of Vacancies||Age Limit||Salary|
|1||Assistant Loco Pilot & Technician||367||30 years||Rs.19900/-|
Salary Details: In the level of 7th CPC pay matrix, appointees will get the fixed salary along with the other admissible allowances.
Qualifications Required to Apply for RRB Jammu Recruitment 2018
Nationality: Candidates who are the citizens of the following countries can apply for RRB Jammu Recruitment 2018.
- Tibetan Refugee
- Indian origin migrated from other countries
Educational Qualification: In relevant trades/ discipline, those who did academics from any reputed institution can go ahead with the ALP and Technician recruitment planned by RRB.
- ITI/ Diploma
Age Restriction: Aspirants who satisfies the below age limit can apply for RRB Jammu Vacancies. The crucial date for determining the age limit is on 1st July 2018.
- Minimum age – 18 years
- Maximum age – 30 years
Age Relaxation: Apart from the age limit given above, aspirants will be considered for age relaxation as per the norms of RRB. The minimum years of upper age extended for reserved categories is given below.
|Community/ Categories||Age Relaxation|
|SC/ ST||5 years|
|Ex-Servicemen||Service in defence + 3 years|
|PWD||10 years (13 years for OBC & 15 years for SC/ ST)|
|Domiciles of Jammu & Kashmir||5 years|
|Upper age for Group ‘C’ & erstwhile Group ‘D’ staffs||40 years (43 years for OBC & 45 years for SC/ ST)|
|Woman and candidates who have completed apprenticeship||35 years (38 years for OBC & 40 years for SC/ ST)|
RRB Jammu Selection Process 2018
There will be two stages of computer based exam, commonly conducted for ALP and Technician posts. In addition, aspirants those who get shortlisted from computer based test will have to undergo Computer based Aptitude Test (AT). Marks will be normalized in all the stages of exam.
Finally, document verification will be conducted for the qualified participants of AT. In this stage, all the contestants have to produce the original certificates and self attested copies of the concerned certificates.
- Computer based test (CBT)
- Computer based Aptitude test (AT)
- Document verification (DV)
Applying Procedure for RRB Jammu ALP Jobs
Application Fee: At the time of online registration, use the payment window and choose any of the payment options such as internet banking or credit card or debit card. If you are not convenient in online fee transaction, then go ahead with payment in SBI bank branches or any of the computerized Post Offices.
- SC/ ST/ Ex-servicemen/ PWD/ Female/ Transgender/ Minorities/ Economically Backward Classes – Rs.250/-
- Other categories – Rs.500/-
- Fee payment mode – Online/ Offline
Online Application Submission Steps: Applicants, it is compulsory to submit your applications in online mode. During online registration, you can modify the application form twice. The steps to do the online registration are given below.
- Log on the official website “rrbjammu.nic.in”
- Read the official notification and hit on “Click here to Apply for CEN 01/2018” link
- Click on the “New Registration” link and register the basic details first by hitting “Submit” button
- On successfully completing the registration, you will get the Registration ID and Password
- Using these details get the One Time Password (OTP) Number
- Enter the OTP Number in the appropriate space and get the new application form
- Fill all the details and click on “Apply/ Edit” button to modify the details
- Fulfill the eligibility criteria form and submit the application form
- Thereafter, make fee payment by clicking on the payment tab
- After successful fee payment, click on the “Fill additional details” link and complete the remaining application form
- Upload your recent passport size photo at this time
- Review the application form and click on “Final Submit” button
- Retain the hard copy of the application form for future reference
|Official Notification & Apply Online||rrbjammu.nic.in|
Dates to Remember
|RRB Jammu Recruitment – Dates|
|Date of publication of official advertisement||3rd September 2018|
|Starting date to apply online||3rd September 2018 at 10.00 am|
|Last date for Post Office Challan payment||27th March 2018|
|Last date for SBI challan payment||28th March 2018|
|Last date to apply online & fee payment (online)||31st March 2018|
|First stage of CBT will be held tentatively on||April & May 2018|
Note: A lot of information in essence of RRB Jammu Recruitment 2018 is updated in the above section. If the applicants need more information, refer the official notification linked here.