RRB Gorakhpur Recruitment 2018: Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) at Gorakhpur has issued few of the formal advertisements, in order to carry out the ALP, Technician and Group-D recruitment. With reference to the official notification, about 4976 vacancies are found in the North Eastern Railway (Gorakhpur region). Those who hold ITI or Diploma in concerned discipline can apply for RRB Gorakhpur Recruitment. On referring this page further, readers can get more information about the eligibility criteria, selection, applying procedure, exam fee etc.
|RRB Gorakhpur Recruitment 2018|
|Designation||ALP, Technician and Group-D posts|
|No of Vacancies||4976|
|Selection Type||CBT, Physical test etc.|
|Last Date||3rd or 10th March 2018|
RRB Gorakhpur Recruitment 2018
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has 21 boards situated all over India, to manage the appointment of new employees in Indian Railways. Now, RRBs located in all the regions have disclosed a vacancy notification for filling huge vacancies. Here, we are going to discuss about the recruitment handled by Gorakhpur RRB under North Eastern Railway. As per that, approximately five thousands of vacancies are available in Assistant Loco Pilot, Technician and following Group-D posts.
All these vacancies are filled provisionally by conducting various stages of selection tests and certificate verification. To participate in this selection process, register your details in online via Gorakhpur RRB website. Additional more information about RRB Gorakhpur Recruitment 2018 is updated in the below section.
RRB Gorakhpur Vacancies
|Sl.No||Name of the Post||No of Vacancies||Age Limit||Salary|
|1||Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) & Technician||1588||28 years||Rs.19000.-|
|2||Group-D Posts||3388||31 years||Rs.18000/-|
- Helper (Electrical, General Services, Power, Training Lighting, TRD etc.)
- Track Maintainer Grade-IV
- Hospital Attendant
- Assistant Pointsman
- Porter/ Hamal/ Sweeper cum Porter
Salary Offered: Designees under ALP, Technician and various Group-D posts will get fixed salary in level of 7th CPC pay matrix. Along with that, appointees will be offered with other allowances.
- ALP & Technician – Rs.19900/-
- Group-D Posts – Rs.18000/-
Eligibility Requisites to Apply for RRB Gorakhpur Recruitment 2018
Citizen: Candidates who are belonging to these countries can apply for RRB Gorakhpur Recruitment.
- Tibetan Refugee
- Indian origin migrated from other countries
Educational Qualification: Aspirants who desire to apply for RRB Gorakhpur Jobs under North Eastern Railway should have completed the below mentioned educational qualification from any recognized institution. Degree holders are not considered for this recruitment.
- Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) – ITI/ Diploma
- Technician & Group-D Posts – 10th Pass & ITI
Age Limit: Individuals who fall under these age groups can submit your applications for RRB Gorakhpur Vacancies. These age limits should be reckoned as on 1st July 2018.
- Minimum age – 18 years
- Upper age (ALP & Technician) – 28 years
- Upper age (Group-D) – 31 years
Age Relaxation: The following categories will be eligible for age relaxation, in accordance with the norms of Indian Railways.
|Community/ Categories||Age Relaxation|
|SC/ ST||5 years|
|Ex-Servicemen||Up to the extent of service extent in Defence plus 3 years|
|PWD (OBC)||13 years|
|PWD (SC/ ST)||15 years|
|Domiciles of Jammu & Kashmir||5 years|
|Upper age for Group ‘C’ & erstwhile Group ‘D’ staffs||40 years (43 years for OBC & 45 years for SC/ ST)|
|Woman and candidates who have completed apprenticeship||35 years (38 years for OBC & 40 years for SC/ ST)|
RRB Gorakhpur Recruitment Selection Process 2018
The selection process will be varied in post wise, which is mentioned in the below tabular column. All the selection stages prescribed for each posts will be of qualifying in nature and all these stages will be purely provisional. In the final stage, document verification will be there for those who get qualified in all the selection rounds for appointment.
|Post Name||Selection Stages|
|Assistant Loco Pilot||Computer based test (two stages) & Computer based aptitude test|
|Technician||Computer based test (two stages)|
|Group-D Posts||Computer based test (CBT) & Physical Efficiency Test (PET)|
Applying Procedure for RRB Gorakhpur Recruitment 2018
Application Fee: Choosing either online or offline mode, candidates have to remit the examination fee. If you choose online mode, remit the amount via internet banking or credit card or debit card. If it is offline payment means, deposit the amount through SBI branch or any branch of computerized Post Office.
- SC/ ST/ Ex-servicemen/ PWD/ Female/ Transgender/ Minorities/ Economically Backward Classes – Rs.250/-
- Other categories – Rs.500/-
- Modification Fee – Rs.250/- (Not Compulsory)
- Mode of Fee payment – Online/ Offline
After submission of online application form, candidates can change any of the details mentioned in the application except selected RRB, e-mail ID and mobile number by paying the modification fee. Such modification can be done twice only.
Online Steps to Apply: Applicants have to fill the online application form available in the RRB Gorakhpur website. The step by step procedure to the online registration is given below.
- Log on the official website “www.rrbgkp.gov.in”
- In the home page of the website, click on the detailed CEN 02/2018 or CEN 01/2018 notification and read all the information
- Then, hit on “Click Here” to apply online link
- After that, click on “New Registration” link and choose the region
- Read the instructions, hit on “Submit” button to get the application form
- Feed the basic details like Name, Dob, Aadhar details, fathers name, mothers name etc.
- Once the registration details are submitted, an OTP number will be sent to your registered mobile number
- Then hit on “Verify through OTP” link and enter the OTP send to your registered e-mail ID and another OTP to your mobile number
- After validation of both the OTPs, a registration number will be generated
- Hit on “Candidates Login” link on the home page and feed the registration as well as Date of Birth
- Fill the application form and ascertain all the filled in details
- Proceed for fee payment
- Upload the scanned photo and other documents complying the specifications
- Finally submit the application
- Hit on “Print Application” and retain the hard copy for future reference
- After submitting the application form, if necessary do modifications by hitting “Application Modification” button
|Official Notification & Apply Online Here||rrbgkp.gov.in|
Dates to Remember
|Events||ALP & Technician||Group-D Posts|
|Date of publication||3rd February 2018||10th February 2018|
|Starting date to apply online||3rd February 2018||10th February 2018|
|Last date to apply online||5th March 2018||12th March 2018|
|Last date for Post Office Challan Payment||3rd March 2018||10th March 2018|
|Computer based test (CBT) will be conducted tentatively on||April & May 2018||April & May 2018|
Note: Candidates can retrieve all the essential information about RRB Gorakhpur Recruitment 2018 in the above section. If the applicants need more information, refer the official notification linked here.