RRB Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2018: Railway Recruitment Board, Bhubaneswar has officially made a vacancy notification for filling the vacant positions of Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) and Group D posts with a total of 2234 vacancies. This is one of the big recruitment announced by the railway department after a long time and the candidates were scrutinized after a series of selection processes. Job Seekers who are seriously preparing for RRB Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2018 can find all the related information in the below section.
|RRB Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2018- Highlights|
|Post Name||Assistant Loco Pilot and Group D posts|
|No of Posts||2234|
|Qualification||10th/ 12th Standard, Diploma/ ITI|
|Selection Type||CBT, PET, Document verification|
|Job Location||Across India|
RRB Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2018
Railway Recruitment board comes under the control of Government of India that is mainly responsible for conducting several recruitment procedures for selecting new employees in Indian Railways. RRB Bhubaneswar is one among the 21 boards that will provide lot of employment opportunities for many Indian citizens depending on their Educational qualification. Now this board has come up with a big announcement, RRBBBS Recruitment 2018 for recruiting nearly 2234 Assistant Loco Pilots and Group D posts available under different RRB Bhubaneswar. Since there are more than two thousand vacancies available, aspirants who are seriously preparing for various competitive exams can grab this opportunity to be a part of one of the reputed Organization. If you are an eligible candidate, then you may apply for this Recruitment board exams through online mode before the last date.
RRB BBSVacancy Details
|S.No||Name of Posts||Vacancies||Salary|
|1||Assistant Loco Pilot||702||Rs. 18000 /-|
|2||Technician Grade III||1532|
Remuneration Offered: A good amount will be given as a monthly salary and other allowances will be provided to the selected candidates as per the rules followed in Central government.
- Pay Scale: Rs. 5200-20200 /-
- Grade Pay: Rs. 1900 /-
Eligibility Criteria for RRB Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2018
Candidates must have a clear idea about the below mentioned Eligibility Criteria before applying for RRB Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2018.
Educational Qualification: The applicants should have Studied the below mentioned Educational Qualification from a recognized board or University.
- ITI/ Diploma
- Matriculation/ 12th Standard
Age Limit: Candidates should satisfy the below mentioned Upper and Lower Age Limit as on the date 01-07-2018.
- For ALP Posts: 18 to 28 years
- For Group D Posts: 18 to 31 years
Age Relaxation: Relaxation in Upper Age will be provided to the reserved candidates as per the norms followed in the Indian Railways. This age relaxation is applicable to the below mentioned categories only after the submission of required documents.
- OBC: 03 years
- SC/ST: 05 years
- PWD: 10 years
Selection Procedure for RRBBBS Recruitment 2018
Selection Method: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the Computer based Test followed by Physical Efficiency Test and Document verification.
- Computer based Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Document Verification
Application Procedure for RRB Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2018
Application Fees: Applicants have to pay the specified Application fees in Online or Offline Mode. The Application fees for different category candidates are listed below,
- General, OBC: Rs. 500 /-
- SC/ST, EXSM, PWD, Women & Transgender: Rs. 250 /-
Steps involved in Application Process: If you are a candidate who satisfies all the eligibility conditions mentioned in this article, then you may start filling your online application by visiting the Official website. The Steps involved in Application Process is listed below
- Candidates have to visit the official website “www.rrbbbs.gov.in“
- Download the Corresponding advertisement and read all the Information mentioned in it carefully
- Before applying for this Recruitment make sure that you satisfy all the Eligibility Criteria mentioned in the Official Notification
- If you are eligible, then click the particular link in the RRB website
- Start filling your Online Application form with all the required details
- In the registration process, enter details related to Personal, Academic qualification, mobile number and email id
- A verification process has been done by sending the OTP to the mobile number and email id
- After the completion of this registration process, it will direct you to the payment page
- Pay your prescribed application fees in Online or offline mode
- Upload the scanned copies of the Photograph and Signature in the correct specifications mentioned in the Notification
- Check all the details once again and click the Final submit button
- After that, take a print out of the generated Application form
|Official Notification & Apply Online||Click here|
|RRB Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2018 – Dates|
|Starting Date of Application||3rd February 2018|
|Last Date for Submitting Application||31st March 2018|
Note: Here in the above section, we have discussed about all the important information related to RRB Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2018. If you have any other doubts, please refer the official notification attached in this section.