RRB Bhopal Recruitment 2018: The Bhopal Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) is now having 1679 vacancies for Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) and Technician Grade III posts. These vacancies are found open in the Western Railway and Western Central Railway zones of India. 12th pass/ ITI/ Diploma/ Apprentice/ Degree holders can utilize this central government job opportunity, if having academic backgrounds in Fitter/ Electrician/ Painter/ Computer/ Mason/ Automobile, etc fields. 5th March 2018 is the last date for application submission. So, interested male and female aspirants submit your job applications before this deadline. To know about post-wise RRB Bhopal Vacancy 2018 and other details of RRB Bhopal Recruitment 2018, read the paragraphs that are given below.
|RRB Bhopal Recruitment 2018 – Highlights|
|Posts||Assistant Loco Pilot, Technician Grade III|
|Selection||CBT (2 stage), Aptitude Test, Document Verification, Medical Examination|
|Apply Mode||Online only|
RRB Bhopal Recruitment 2018
The function of Railway Recruitment Board is to conduct recruitment and to recommend the names of suitable candidates for appointment to respective zones. RRB Bhopal is one of the Railway Recruitment Board of Indian Railway. Very soon this board is going to conduct a direct recruitment to hire technically qualified male/ female aspirants for Assistant Loco Pilot and Technician posts. Usually recruitment for these sort of posts will be conducted only once in a year. So, willing and eligible candidates don’t miss this opportunity and apply immediately without waiting for the last date. There will be no interview for this RRB Bhopal Recruitment 2018. Hurry up!
RRB Bhopal Vacancy 2018
|No.||Name of Post||Vacancies||Upper Age Limit||Salary|
|1.||Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP)||766||28 years||Rs.20200/-|
|2.||Technician Grade III||913|
Pay Scale: First, hired aspirants will have to undergo training wherever prescribed by RRB. During training, only stipends will be offered to candidates as per railway norms. On successful completion of training, he/ she will be offered with Pay Band-1 salary and other admissible allowances.
- Training: Stipend
- After Training: Rs.5200 to 20200/- + admissible allowances
Eligibilities to Apply for RRB Bhopal ALP, Technician Recruitment 2018
Qualification: The minimum qualification that should be possessed by individuals desiring to apply for these RRB Bhopal Vacancy 2018 is given below.
- ALP posts: Matric & Apprenticeship/ ITI/ Diploma/ Degree in relevant fields
- Technician: Matric & Apprenticeship/ ITI/ 12th (Physics & Maths)/ Diploma/ Degree in relevant trades
Age Limit: While computing as on 1st July 2018, the minimum and maximum age of candidates who are applying for this RRB Bhopal Recruitment 2018 can be as follows.
- Minimum: 18 years
- Maximum: 28 years
Age Concessions: As per RRB Bhopal ALP Notification 2018, individuals exceeding upper age limit can also apply for Assistant Loco Pilot and Technician jobs, if they are eligible for claiming relaxations as follows.
- OBC persons: 3 years
- SC/ ST/ J&K Domiciles: 5 years
- Ex-servicemen: Defence service period + 3 years
- PWD category: 10 years
RRB Bhopal ALP Technician Posts Selection Methodology
There will be no interview under this RRB Bhopal Loco Pilot Recruitment 2018. Different tests will be conducted to hire right candidates for respective designations, as follows.
- ALP: Two-stage CBT, Aptitude Test, Document Verification and Medical Fitness Test
- Technician posts: Two-stage CBT, Document Verification and Medical Fitness Test
How to Apply for RRB Bhopal Recruitment 2018?
Fees: Online applications have to be submitted for RRB Bhopal 2018 Recruitment. At the time of application submission, either through online payment gateway/ SBI Challan/ Computerized Post Offices, aspirants have to remit examination fees to participate on this recruitment.
- SC/ ST/ Es-SM/ PWD: Rs.250/-
- Woman/ EBC/ Transgender/ Minorities: Rs.250/-
- Fee for all other categories: Rs.500/-
- Bank/ Transaction Charges: as applicable
- Payment Mode – Offline/ Online
RRB Bhopal ALP & Technician Application 2018
Follow the general instructions that we have given below to submit job applications for RRB Bhopal Assistant Loco Pilot/ Technician posts without mistakes.
- Visit www.rrbbpl.nic.in website
- Under Latest Update section you can see RRB Bhopal ALP Notification 2018 in English & Hindi
- Read the official notification and hit “Click here for submission of Online application against CEN No.01/ 2018 for Recruitment of ALP and Technicians” link
- Read the general instructions that display and tick the “I Accept” checkbox
- Then click “New Registration” tab at the bottom of page
- Fill all the * marked fields in new registration form and “Submit” it
- You will get Registration Number and Password
- Also, OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number and email id
- Retrieve the OTPs from email id, mobile number
- Login into the application part by entering your registration number and password
- The Part-I RRB Bhopal ALP 2018 Application will open. Fill educational qualification, community, religion, gender, community, etc in it
- On filling all those details, candidates will be directed to the payment page
- Candidates doing online payment can immediately proceed to fill Part-II Application. Others have to wait for 60 minutes incase of SBI challan payment and 1 to 2 days incase of post office payment to fill part-2 application.
- On successful payment, click “Fill additional details” button and complete the remaining application form
- Upload the scanned copies of photograph and signature as per specifications
- Check whether you had entered all details correctly in application
- After previewing all details, hit “Final Submit” button
- Then download the submitted application form for your future reference
If candidates want to change the educational qualification or other related details in submitted application, then they have to pay Rs.250/- modification fee and change it before due date. But, no one will be permitted to change the mobile number/ email id.
|Official Notification & Apply Online||www.rrbbpl.nic.in|
Important Dates of RRB Bhopal ALP Technician Recruitment 2018
|RRB Bhopal ALP Notification 2018 released on||3rd February 2018|
|Online registration started on||3rd February 2018|
|Last date for submission of application||5th March 2018|
|Last date for online fee payment||5th March 2018|
|Last date for SBI challan payment||5th March 2018|
|Last date for post office payment||3rd March 2018|
|1st stage CBT exam hall tickets can be downloaded||10 days before exam date|
|RRB Bhopal ALP and Technician 1st stage exam will be conducted on||April and May 2018|
|First stage CBT results will be declared on||Updated Soon….|
|Date of 2nd stage CBT, Aptitude Test, Document Verification and Medical Examination||Updated Soon….|
Note: By reading above paragraphs, aspirants might have came to know about the current vacancies available for Assistant Loco Pilot and Technician Grade III posts in western railway zone. Candidates who still have doubts about RRB Bhopal Recruitment 2018 can refer the official notification that we have linked above.